Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online (23486 Views)

Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself / Active Shooter At Smithsburg, Maryland. Multiple Persons Killed, Suspect Injured / Moment Clergy Guard Shot Dead Gunman Who Opened Fire In Texas Church (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by doctorbabs(m): 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
Is a christian terrorist and He got his inspiration from the Bible 1 Samuel. 15 v 3.
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
Penalty82:
Hahn sonoflucifer but you said Atheists are not violent.

So this one incident has indicted all atheist , have all the shootings in the U.S been carried out by atheist , what about those that were carried out by Christians or Muslims , do we now say all Christians and Muslims are violent Please endeavour to think well before posting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by Turbocharged: 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
mansakhalifa:
I put it to you that your fears are totally unfounded. But if you still want to report to the security departments feel free. Someone's gonna send you the numbers,sir.
...as the Special Assistant on Media and Publicity to Daddy Freeze. Ok, I hear you sir.
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
deco22:
Atheists will be avoiding this thread...hehe,son of Lucifer where at thou.

Sense fall on you
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
Amberon11:
What will nairaland resident e-warriors aka atheists say now?

Don't you people ever use your grey area
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
Winners72:
I said it earlier atheism will be worse than Islam.

Nothing can be worse than religion or your God , there as been more killings in His name
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by onojaford(m): 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
See them! All his mates are condemning him, not knowing that they directly or indirectly contributed to who he is today. When we stop judging people and show them love, unconditionally, we will have less terrorists.
O my brother, your rejection can make someone a terrorist. Tag no man an "outcast." We are all fingers of the same hand, but the illusion of separation has caused us more problem. We are one.

1 Like

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
deflover:
I repeat I repeat Nothing I mean nothing can be worst than Islam
Islam and Christianity you mean
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by LeJeun3: 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2017

You need am pass....

neoapocalypse:

Sense fall on you
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
LeJeun3:

You need am pass....

I get am plenty na you no get sense at all at all. Bloody hypocrite
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
Exciton:

You're not very good at drawing conclusions.

Atheism is an umbrella term for those who reject the idea of the existence of a god. Nothing more. It says nothing about the personal moral philosophies that such people abide by.

This guy is a fvcked up person who apparently believes that people of religion should be wiped out. That's just intolerant hateful extremism.

Claiming atheism as the root cause for his madness is like claiming the existence of the universe in the first place as the cause of evil.

I hope you get the point.

I doubt he will
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
felixomor:

And yes it shows this

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler
Which calls him Antichristian.

Help yourself.

Did you read the link you quoted at all , yes he was against the church especially Catholicism but he wasn't irreligious , he held a strong religious view
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
dabossman:

Can't people just be tolerant of others beliefs and choices?

Tell that to the Christians who continually push their God notion in our faces in the name of evangelism , we don't believe in God , a God , or gods , can't they just accept that and leave us the fuq alone. If I'm out somewhere and am asked what my religion is and I say I'm an atheist , the Christians there will take it as a job to try and convert me , we don't need your hypocritical sermons so please just leave us the fuq alone. I bet most atheist know more about the Bible than the vast majority of Christians

1 Like

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by felixomor: 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Did you read the link you quoted at all , yes he was against the church especially Catholicism but he wasn't irreligious , he held a strong religious view
The bolded contradicts what u wrote before.
Gbam
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
felixomor:
The bolded contradicts what u wrote before. Gbam

And what did I write before
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by ibinaboonline: 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
When an American like that one that shot over 58 people in Nevada recently , they'll start deliberating whether or not to tighten gun control laws. But when a foreigner like the New York truck terror attack kills 8 people, Trump will ban the entire continent from applying to US visa lottery because the suspect came to America via visa lottery. Now a bona-fide American have just murdered 26 random people in cold blood, one for each year of his life. What is Trump and the American people going to do about it? I've said it before, the kind of cabal resisting gun control in America, only God knows where they gather to serve satan. satan worshippers, thats what they are.

1 Like

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by LeJeun3: 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
neoapocalypse:

I get am plenty na you no get sense at all at all. Bloody hypocrite

How am I a hypocrite?? grin grin

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by LeJeun3: 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
felixomor:

The bolded contradicts what u wrote before.
Gbam

How can he be an atheist yet not be irreligious??

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by hahn(m): 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
neoapocalypse:

So this one incident has indicted all atheist , have all the shootings in the U.S been carried out by atheist , what about those that were carried out by Christians or Muslims , do we now say all Christians and Muslims are violent Please endeavour to think well before posting

They are actually incapable of proper thinking. They are more accustomed to delusional thinking smiley

1 Like

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by Amberon11: 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
you dont have sense.
wolesmile:
Whites, always looking for ways of distancing any act of terrorism from christianity.
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
hahn:

They are actually incapable of proper thinking. They are more accustomed to delusional thinking smiley

The thing tire me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by wolesmile(m): 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
Amberon11:
you dont have sense.
Thanks. Love you too.
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by felixomor: 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
LeJeun3:

How can he be an atheist yet not be irreligious??

There r religious atheists.
There atheists who practice Buddhism etc etc
Google it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by felixomor: 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
neoapocalypse:

And what did I write before
You cant be Christian and Antichristian at the same time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
felixomor:

You cant be Christian and Antichristian at the same time

Where did I say he was a Christian , being religious isn't the same as saying he was a Christian. I said he was never irreligious , which I believe is the correct term for atheists.
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by felixomor: 8:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Where did I say he was a Christian , being religious isn't the same as saying he was a Christian. I said he was never irreligious , which I believe is the correct term for atheists.

Ok. I think i mistook your moniker for the person who quoted me saying that he was a Christian
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
felixomor:

Ok. I think i mistook your moniker for the person who quoted me saying that he was a Christian
ok
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by hahn(m): 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
neoapocalypse:

The thing tire me

I swear. And I don't have the time to argue people who can be made to drink petrol as orange juice and eat cockroaches due to their gullibility tongue
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by Amberon11: 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
is this the only thing your pea-sized brain could come up with?
Atlantia:
I am glad to see the 'so-called' christians attack the atheists. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. I am surprised that people who preach peace and love can make such hateful comments simply because they cannot abide people who believe there is no God.

When people do not have a proper understanding of the scriptures they claim to love, they begin to exhibit traits that would make even Jesus Christ ashamed.

Congratulations brothers and sisters in the lord. You are indeed making God proud.

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by handsomeyinka(m): 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
MissOpe:
If I were to choose, I'll prefer not being born, I prefer to go back to the nothingness I came from, The universe should just come to an end already, cos I don't understand coming to a world where all u do is sleep, wake, work, have children, party, feel pains , joy and at the end of the day, u die and either go back to nothing or spend ur afterlife in eternity (heaven or hell)......

But whoever created Me and the universe, just know that I prefer not to be born.......this universe and creation makes no sense to me

It's never too late for you to return...

Please greet MKO Abiola,Fela,,yaradua,,shehu shagari and co...
Meanwhile ask Abacha if he can still remember any other bank act he kept our public fund..
Have a safe trip ahead.
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by MissOpe(f): 8:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
handsomeyinka:

It's never too late for you to return...

Please greet MKO Abiola,Fela,,yaradua,,shehu shagari and co...
Meanwhile ask Abacha if he can still remember any other bank act he kept our public fund..
Have a safe trip ahead.

Alright...
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by hanassholesolo: 9:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
hahn:

Can you please quote where I said that?

Besides the fact that he preached atheism does not mean "athesim" motivated him to kill those people just like Jehovah did in many instances in the bible smiley

ignorant f#ck probably has never heard of Militant atheist.
They believe that all religion should be wiped out, just like how Muslims believe that Christians should be wiped out. you are just like muslims and every other violent religion out there.

Deal with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated / Jordanian, Sohaib Abuayyash, Arrested In Houston Planned Attack On Jews / Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.