Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online (23487 Views)

Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself / Active Shooter At Smithsburg, Maryland. Multiple Persons Killed, Suspect Injured / Moment Clergy Guard Shot Dead Gunman Who Opened Fire In Texas Church (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by Coolgent(m): 9:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
If he happens to be a Muslim they will tag him as terrorist!
What a bunch of hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by hahn(m): 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
hanassholesolo:

ignorant f#ck probably has never heard of Militant atheist.
They believe that all religion should be wiped out, just like how Muslims believe that Christians should be wiped out. you are just like muslims and every other violent religion out there.

Deal with it.

Ignoramus. You forgot to add just how Jehovah believes everyone who doesn't believe in it should be killed

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

The LORD then gave these further instructions to Moses: 'Tell the people of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever. It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy. Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy. Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community. Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest. I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.' (Exodus 31:12-15 NLT)

Better read your buybull dunce smiley
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by icon007(m): 9:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
MissOpe:
If I were to choose, I'll prefer not being born, I prefer to go back to the nothingness I came from, The universe should just come to an end already, cos I don't understand coming to a world where all u do is sleep, wake, work, have children, party, feel pains , joy and at the end of the day, u die and either go back to nothing or spend ur afterlife in eternity (heaven or hell)......

But whoever created Me and the universe, just know that I prefer not to be born.......this universe and creation makes no sense to me

LOL... Ur too harsh! I
But do u really mean all u said??
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by Arielle: 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
The news sources say he was a bible teacher. In any case how has atheism been linked with the shooting? Or haven't 'bible-believing' christians comitted thoroughly henious crimes? Try to be objective please. Instead of pointing fingers and rushing to conjecture, only to end up with egg on your faces.
It is believed that he had a row with his ex-wife and her mother, who were members of the church. No one knows for sure if they were the target but they were not in church that morning.
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
I told my friends during an argument that it is not all about religion being bad and atheism being good; it is all about how people take their beliefs and how they tolerate others. The same way a Muslim call kill you because you don't believe in Allah which to him is an abomination is the same way an atheist can kill you for believing in what he regards as fairy tale and which is an abomination to him. Christians during the crusades killed to ensure "God's kingdom on earth", Communists in Soviet union killed believers to wipe out the "opium of religion".
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by MissOpe(f): 10:45am On Nov 07, 2017
icon007:

LOL... Ur too harsh! I
But do u really mean all u said??

I mean everything dear, if ure the creator o Fb the earth, please take me back to nothingness, I do not want eternity........I do not want heaven nor hell....
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by dabossman(m): 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Tell that to the Christians who continually push their God notion in our faces in the name of evangelism , we don't believe in God , a God , or gods , can't they just accept that and leave us the fuq alone. If I'm out somewhere and am asked what my religion is and I say I'm an atheist , the Christians there will take it as a job to try and convert me , we don't need your hypocritical sermons so please just leave us the fuq alone. I bet most atheist know more about the Bible than the vast majority of Christians

And the solution is to become that which you detest? I see a lot of atheists evangelizing on this platform too. They go on every thread just waiting for someone to mention "God" so they can jump in with their attack and mockery, sermonizing nonstop. Is that really the way to go? Fight hate with hate? I would have thought atheists would be above board, but all I see here is equal bigotry.
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 07, 2017
dabossman:

And the solution is to become that which you detest? I see a lot of atheists evangelizing on this platform too. They go on every thread just waiting for someone to mention "God" so they can jump in with their attack and mockery, sermonizing nonstop. Is that really the way to go? Fight hate with hate? I would have thought atheists would be above board, but all I see here is equal bigotry.

No atheist do not go about "evangelizing" on your Christian threads , most times we are called out , an example is this very thread we are on. That being said , I'm glad you know you're bigoted
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by dabossman(m): 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
neoapocalypse:

No atheist do not go about "evangelizing" on your Christian threads , most times we are called out , an example is this very thread we are on. That being said , I'm glad you know you're bigoted

Why so much hate in you? You don't even know me and you're already jumping to conclusions and giving me labels. I respect others beliefs. Everyone has their choice to make, and their lives to live. Have a nice life.
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
dabossman:

Why so much hate in you? You don't even know me and you're already jumping to conclusions and giving me labels. I respect others beliefs. Everyone has their choice to make, and their lives to live. Have a nice life.

You threw the first stone brah
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by dabossman(m): 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
neoapocalypse:

You threw the first stone brah

How? By asking people to be tolerant of each other's beliefs? Or by expecting antitheists to be above board on the same issues they knock religious folks for? There's too much unnecessary animosity in this world. On a faceless platform like this, it festers even more. I'd rather not be a part of that. Again, do have a nice life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated / Jordanian, Sohaib Abuayyash, Arrested In Houston Planned Attack On Jews / Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.