Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online (23485 Views)

Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself / Active Shooter At Smithsburg, Maryland. Multiple Persons Killed, Suspect Injured / Moment Clergy Guard Shot Dead Gunman Who Opened Fire In Texas Church (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
deflover:

I repeat
I repeat
Nothing
I mean nothing can be worst than Islam

Atheism is the worst .

Inherently evil ideologies were founded by atheists due to their unbelief in the existence of God . Here are 4 common ideologies invented by atheists :

A Nihilism : This sees life as having no meaning , without purpose . It views the world as irrational and absurd . Atheists subscribe to this worldview. Nihilists who are atheists are responsible for the disruption of social order , iconoclasm etc . Nihilists are liable to commit suicide . They also have a strong impulsion to destroy and rebel against authority

B Communism : Communists governments hated people who believed in God . They tortured , persecuted and destroyed the lives of mostly Christians .

C Marxism : The founder , Karl Marx believes that before any revolution occurs there must be bloodshed .

D Juche Ideology The Juche Ideology was developed by the North Koreans and has been used against people who believe in the existence of God . Due to this Ideology founded based on the belief there is no God , people who believe in God has been subjected to abhorrent torture and horrible deaths . According to various media reports , there are death camps scattered accross North Korea where despicable acts are being committed against mostly Christians .

Others include

Leninism
Maoism
Stalinism

They have atheistic religions like Le Veyan Satanism that teaches its members to exploit people for their own benefit , sort of a Machiavellian lifestyle : Manipulation , deception , exploitation etc .

4 Likes

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by hahn(m): 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rilwayne001:

What nonsense What could have motivated him to enter into a church and kill 27 "God believers"?

God most likely

Everything is god's will, isn't it? smiley
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by hahn(m): 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

He was a member of antifa and antifa are communists . Atheism is the root of communism and one of its founders Vladmir Lenin proclaimed that atheism is an integral and inseparable part of it . So yes , we can boldly say that atheism motivated him . In fact , the Texas shooter is a rabid atheist just like his blood thirsty communist mass murders like Stalin , Mao Zendong etc .

He is also a psychotic genocidal psychopath like god.

Besides, everything is god's will so god wanted him to kill all those people

Jehovah be praised smiley

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
hahn:

He is also a psychotic genocidal psychopath like we atheists

I totally agree with you bro

1 Like

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by jonbellion(m): 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

[s]He was a member of antifa and antifa are communists . Atheism is the root of communism and one of its founders Vladmir Lenin proclaimed that atheism is an integral and inseparable part of it . So yes , we can boldly say that atheism motivated him . In fact , the Texas shooter is a rabid atheist just like his blood thirsty communist mass murders like Stalin , Mao Zendong etc[/s] .
stfu and stop being fallacious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by ChyOmaa(f): 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
wolesmile:
Whites, always looking for ways of distancing any act of terrorism from christianity.
Really? That's lame
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by Shaw007(m): 12:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
and let the gun debates restart.
this US is becoming another thing, attack after attack

not to spite the deceased, i pray they rest in peace, but if this attack was carried out by a foreigner, say an Uzbek for instance, that loud mouth trump will not let us hear word about immigration constraints by now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by Magician1503(m): 12:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
yeyerolling:
do u think d maker is interested in meeting anyone over 6 billion pple hv died o

your own opinion breh
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by hahn(m): 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I totally agree with you bro

Truth hurts

1 Share

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by adepeter2027(m): 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
Penalty82:
Hahn sonoflucifer but you said Atheists are not violent.
But your almighty and powerful god was watching him while perpetrating the evil act, why did he (ie God) not stop the killing at 20th person?

Besides, who knows, he might be doing it for the glory of god

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
hahn:

Truth hurts

Of course

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by hahn(m): 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Of course

Lol. Really? Memes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by Exciton(m): 1:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

He was a member of antifa and antifa are communists . Atheism is the root of communism and one of its founders Vladmir Lenin proclaimed that atheism is an integral and inseparable part of it . So yes , we can boldly say that atheism motivated him . In fact , the Texas shooter is a rabid atheist just like his blood thirsty communist mass murders like Stalin , Mao Zendong etc .

You're not very good at drawing conclusions.

Atheism is an umbrella term for those who reject the idea of the existence of a god. Nothing more. It says nothing about the personal moral philosophies that such people abide by.

This guy is a fvcked up person who apparently believes that people of religion should be wiped out. That's just intolerant hateful extremism.

Claiming atheism as the root cause for his madness is like claiming the existence of the universe in the first place as the cause of evil.

I hope you get the point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
adepeter2027:

But your almighty and powerful god was watching him while perpetrating the evil act, why did god stop him?

Besides, who knows, he might be doing it for the glory of god

The same god that does not exist ? There is no god to watch over them or judge his actions that's why the rabid blood thirsty atheist went on a killing spree destroying the lives he claimed are stupid . He knew this , didnt he?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by adepeter2027(m): 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

The same god that does not exist ? There is no god to watch over them or judge his actions that's why the rabid blood thirsty atheist went on a killing spree destroying the lives he claimed are stupid . He knew this , didnt he?

What are you saying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by lilcutie8916(m): 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
frosbel2:
This world seems to be thoroughly messed up from end to end, when will God end this madness ??
when he begins to exist
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
Exciton:

You're not very good at drawing conclusions.

Atheism is an umbrella term for those who reject the idea of the existence of a god. Nothing more. It says nothing about the personal moral philosophies that such people abide by.

This guy is a fvcked up person who apparently believes that people of religion should be wiped out. That's just intolerant hateful extremism.

Claiming atheism as the root cause for his madness is like claiming the existence of the universe in the first place as the cause of evil.

I hope you get the point.

There is no point being made here , so there is actually nothing to get . I'm sorry

Already explained why atheism motivates people to kill especially subjective morality which actually justifies his actions because he considered killing those people as an act of good since he believes there is no morally perfect transcendent entity and that man not this entity should create the standard for morality .

https://www.nairaland.com/3286519/communist-leaders-killed-250-million

There are other inherently evil ideologies based on atheism like Nihilism which makes a Nihilist show disdain for people who believe in God etc

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
I once predicted that violent atheism was only a matter of time away. That was after reading the hate-filled comments of some persons who identified themselves as atheists on FB sometime ago. What did I get in return? Ridicule. Now,this fellow,DPK,has set the ball rolling and I am glad to know that I am here to witness this. I tell you,no belief system of this nature or ideology or whatever you might want to dub it can be totally free from radicalism and extremism. There will always be the militant ones who would want to take things too far like this guy here. Fact. Another sad page turned in human history.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by ibedun: 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
frosbel2:
This world seems to be thoroughly messed up from end to end, when will God end this madness ??

God is part of the madness!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by wolesmile(m): 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
ChyOmaa:

Really? That's lame
Yeah. You're welcome, Chioma.
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
And God couldn't save his worshippers.... Crazy world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by samuelbanji: 1:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by olatade(m): 1:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
ibkgab001:

Don't forget your afternoon medicine

yes thanks for reminding me, I just took panadol extra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by olatade(m): 1:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
ibkgab001:

Don't forget your afternoon medicine

yes thanks for reminding me, I just took panadol extra
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by antsut(m): 1:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
Penalty82:
Hahn sonoflucifer but you said Atheists are not violent.

Probably molested by a priest and the community covered up the entire scandal. What better way to get back at an institution that doesn't practice what it preache!?

*He is a terrorist by every definition *

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by BrotherJesu(m): 1:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
UncleSnr:
He is a good boy, trying to do what the Christians, Muslims, Hindus and other religions have been doing.

Writing one's name in the sand of time.

grin

cool
Shooting out the dumbness from them, cos he couldn't stand seeing people being so dumb.

Come and beat me, if it hurts you.

God save ur papa say u deh virtual, toSay i deh with u physically,this would av bin ur last compo

1 Like

Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by wellmax(m): 1:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
indoorscholar:

Tell that to the 27 dead

Of course, they have overcomed.
Killed for the sake of Christ, eternal peace is already their portion.
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by FisifunKododada: 1:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
And Hitler was a Christian
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by felixomor: 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
FisifunKododada:
And Hitler was a Christian
Proof?
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by victrick105: 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
jonbellion:
But you have cases of believers too who carried out mass shootings
The guy that shot and killed John Lennon was a Christian and lemme not even start with Islam
I don't see thr point of this atall
There will always be assholes in any belief system so stop being stupid
Peace

there was no trace of christianity to the guy who killed lennon, he only read a book concerning lennon and deemed it his destiny to kill lennon becos he felt he was misleading the youths, so there was no religious moltivation which warranted to his killing though lennon and the beatles insulted christianity and christ with there then song ''more famous than Jesus'' which angered christians in the 60's.
Re: Texas Church Shooter Preached Atheism Online by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
talk2percy:
People should please quit sounding ridiculous! Many killings have happened in the house of God by believers! The recent people that lost their lives in the house of God at Ozubulu, were they shot by an Atheist It was by a Christian, so what is the noise all about? Billions of people have been killed over the centuries in the name of God and by those that believes in God as well. So shut up already.
Common don't be willfully ignorant. A Muslim killing a Christian doesn't make it terrorism and a Christian killing a Christian doesn't make it terrorism either. If a person is however inspired by the Koran and commits murder then we blame it on Islamic Radicalism. When an Atheist kills a Christian because of his hate for Christians then it is inspired by his Atheistic belief. You can't compare that to Ozubulu killings which was not inspired by hate for any religion..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated / Jordanian, Sohaib Abuayyash, Arrested In Houston Planned Attack On Jews / Adama Barrow To Be Sworn In At The Gambian Embassy In Senegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.