Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Man Mistakenly Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food While Drunk (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Mistakenly Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food While Drunk (photo) (1450 Views)

Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For / Drama As Bride Gets Arrested On Her Wedding Day For Being Drunk [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Man Mistakenly Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food While Drunk (photo) by IamHeWrites: 5:25am On Jul 22, 2018
In another example of why you should stay away from your phone while drunk, this Twitter user almost ordered an entire restaurant.

Read his tweet below;
"I ordered for food this morning while I was drunk and guess what ��� they said I ordered for 11 plates ��� Ofada rice , semo and efo , egusi and semo with jollof rice �� ... I’m quitting alcohol �"

https://www.torimill.com/2018/07/man-mistakenly-ordered-for-11-plates-of-food-while-drunk-photo.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Man Mistakenly Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food While Drunk (photo) by HeWrites(m): 5:26am On Jul 22, 2018
undecided

Something must kill a man Is either the alcohol kills u or you kill the excessive drinking of it.

BTW, You can reorganize your birthday party again

1 Like

Re: Man Mistakenly Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food While Drunk (photo) by Mynd44: 5:31am On Jul 22, 2018

(1)

5 Fake Promises People Make During Their First Love / Different Things People Do After They Tell You Goodnight / Footballer Asamoah Gyan Files For Divorce From His Wif Demands DNA Test For Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.