Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Convinced It Is Her Reincarnated Husband, Cambodian Woman Marries Calf! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Convinced It Is Her Reincarnated Husband, Cambodian Woman Marries Calf! (723 Views)

Woman Marries And Has A Daughter With A Severely Disabled Husband / See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan / Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Convinced It Is Her Reincarnated Husband, Cambodian Woman Marries Calf! by Samsimple(m): 8:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
“Till death do us part” is an essential
wedding vow that couples exchange. But
for one elderly woman in Cambodia, death is just a hurdle. Khim Hang believes she has
been reunited with her deceased husband
again, as she thinks he has been
reincarnated as a calf. She is so certain that
she even married the bovine and now
shares a bed with it.
The 74-year-old lady was heartbroken after
her husband Tol Khut’s sudden demise over
a year ago in Cambodia’s northeastern
Kratie Province. “When I went to see a
medium, his soul came in and said ‘I am
your husband’. Then I noted that he (the
calf) licked my hair, then my neck, then
kissed me so that really made me believe
that he is my husband,” she told Reuters.
“I believe that he (the calf) is my husband
because whatever he does when he goes
upstairs… it is in exactly the same way as he
(my husband) did when he was alive,” she
added.
But it’s not just her, her children too believe that the five-month-old calf is their deceased father. Tol Vandy, her son explained that the calf only licks the arms of his relatives. Even her Lim Rith highlights that the animal “loves his children” and its behaviour with them is enough to prove that he is none other than Tol Khut.
The calf now spends nights inside the family home with some quality TV-time just like theman preferred. The bovine shares the home with family members.
He stays in Khut’s old room and looks out through the windows, just like the man reportedly did. The family tucks the calf into bed every night as it sleeps with Khut’s favourite pillow.
“I will keep him and take care of him for my entire life,” Hang said. She has also asked her children to take care of her reincarnated ‘husband’ after her death and perform the same religious funeral for the bovine as that of a human when it dies.
The calf has become a national sensation and every day scores of people visit their house to see experience how the animal enjoys living with the family.

SOURCE>> https://www.indianexpress.com/article/trending/bizarre/convinced-it-is-her-reincarnated-husband-cambodian-woman-marries-calf-4761535/

cc. lalasticlala fleewpeed mynd44

Re: Convinced It Is Her Reincarnated Husband, Cambodian Woman Marries Calf! by Teaveapoet(f): 8:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
I talk am , you see what you have caused.....eeeewu. where are the children?
Re: Convinced It Is Her Reincarnated Husband, Cambodian Woman Marries Calf! by uzoormah(m): 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
na wa o
Re: Convinced It Is Her Reincarnated Husband, Cambodian Woman Marries Calf! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
wink grin
Abeg her life her decision
Re: Convinced It Is Her Reincarnated Husband, Cambodian Woman Marries Calf! by Samsimple(m): 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
wink grin Abeg her life her decision
she is playing with her food

1 Like

Re: Convinced It Is Her Reincarnated Husband, Cambodian Woman Marries Calf! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
grin

Hinduism at its peak!

Your husband has to break the chain of Reincarnation. Karmaic chain. Lol
Re: Convinced It Is Her Reincarnated Husband, Cambodian Woman Marries Calf! by Fleewpeed: 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
Samsimple:
“Till death do us part” is an essential
wedding vow that couples exchange. But
for one elderly woman in Cambodia, death is just a hurdle. Khim Hang believes she has
been reunited with her deceased husband
again, as she thinks he has been
reincarnated as a calf. She is so certain that
she even married the bovine and now
shares a bed with it.
The 74-year-old lady was heartbroken after
her husband Tol Khut’s sudden demise over
a year ago in Cambodia’s northeastern
Kratie Province. “When I went to see a
medium, his soul came in and said ‘I am
your husband’. Then I noted that he (the
calf) licked my hair, then my neck, then
kissed me so that really made me believe
that he is my husband,” she told Reuters.
“I believe that he (the calf) is my husband
because whatever he does when he goes
upstairs… it is in exactly the same way as he
(my husband) did when he was alive,” she
added.
But it’s not just her, her children too believe that the five-month-old calf is their deceased father. Tol Vandy, her son explained that the calf only licks the arms of his relatives. Even her Lim Rith highlights that the animal “loves his children” and its behaviour with them is enough to prove that he is none other than Tol Khut.
The calf now spends nights inside the family home with some quality TV-time just like theman preferred. The bovine shares the home with family members.
He stays in Khut’s old room and looks out through the windows, just like the man reportedly did. The family tucks the calf into bed every night as it sleeps with Khut’s favourite pillow.
“I will keep him and take care of him for my entire life,” Hang said. She has also asked her children to take care of her reincarnated ‘husband’ after her death and perform the same religious funeral for the bovine as that of a human when it dies.
The calf has become a national sensation and every day scores of people visit their house to see experience how the animal enjoys living with the family.

SOURCE>> https://www.indianexpress.com/article/trending/bizarre/convinced-it-is-her-reincarnated-husband-cambodian-woman-marries-calf-4761535/

cc. lalasticlala fleewpeed mynd44
chineke me eehh

Re: Convinced It Is Her Reincarnated Husband, Cambodian Woman Marries Calf! by Chidonc(m): 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
religion and poverty at her peak.
Re: Convinced It Is Her Reincarnated Husband, Cambodian Woman Marries Calf! by Fleewpeed: 6:35am On Nov 07, 2017
uzoormah:
na wa o
the thing weak me oohh
Re: Convinced It Is Her Reincarnated Husband, Cambodian Woman Marries Calf! by uzoormah(m): 6:37am On Nov 07, 2017
Fleewpeed:
the thing weak me oohh
If hungry catch am, nobody go tell am say make she do small suya
Re: Convinced It Is Her Reincarnated Husband, Cambodian Woman Marries Calf! by uzoormah(m): 6:37am On Nov 07, 2017
Fleewpeed:
the thing weak me oohh
Re: Convinced It Is Her Reincarnated Husband, Cambodian Woman Marries Calf! by Samsimple(m): 6:46am On Nov 07, 2017
uzoormah:

hahaha person husband
Re: Convinced It Is Her Reincarnated Husband, Cambodian Woman Marries Calf! by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 07, 2017
Marries calf? What the hell?
Re: Convinced It Is Her Reincarnated Husband, Cambodian Woman Marries Calf! by Samsimple(m): 7:01am On Nov 07, 2017
mhizesther:
Marries calf? What the hell?
aiye le ibosi oohh

(1) (Reply)

Esomchi Needs A Girlfriend / Things A Girl Wished Her Boyfriend Known / Whatsapp Sex Seminar On Weak Erection And Libido Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.