Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Lady Gets Engaged On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gets Engaged On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) (21475 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / Young Lady Gets Engaged By Boyfriend On Graduation Day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gets Engaged On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by Priscy01(f): 2:18am On Nov 07, 2017
A Facebook lady, identified as Emmanuel Glory, has shared photos of her best friend, Abigail Kofi, who, yesterday on her 20th birthday got engaged to her man.

She wrote;
“My bestie got engaged on her birthday party. @ 20 she’s engaged. M like wow. Babe m happy for u. Some guys will date a gal for ten yrs n marriage isn’t in Deir agenda.Ride on baby girl”

The fiance shared the news, writing;
“When u know ur worth u don’t give pple discounts.A woman who knows her place will never loose her position,never struggle for love ,she will realize dat everything happen for a reason.what is urs will truly find it way to u…love u baby”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/nigerian-lady-excited-as-she-gets.html

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Engaged On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by greatnaija01: 2:19am On Nov 07, 2017
too young o

10 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Engaged On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:31am On Nov 07, 2017
Abigail Kofi, don't let Emmanuel glory snatch ur boyfriend she is not happy for the proposal, she is just pretending

she knows men are rare proposing to lady these hard day, dump her and stick to ur boyfriend
kiss

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Engaged On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37am On Nov 07, 2017
Re: Lady Gets Engaged On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37am On Nov 07, 2017
Re: Lady Gets Engaged On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by KehnnyCares(m): 3:45am On Nov 07, 2017
Happy for them. May God bless their home
Re: Lady Gets Engaged On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51am On Nov 07, 2017
@ 20 she is engaged.. The rate at which some guys quickly rush to put ring on some beautiful girls hand just to book space ehn.. I pray it all goes well as you people plan. But there are lot's of 32 years old ladies out there still searching for someone to put anything that will just suit the finger, even if na that rubber ring wey dey inside sweet ehn.. Where exactly did those girls go wrong?. All fingers are not equal nitoto.. Africa china don talk am.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Gets Engaged On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57am On Nov 07, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
Abigail Kofi, don't let Emmanuel glory snatch ur boyfriend she is not happy for the proposal, she is just pretending

she knows men are rare proposing to lady these hard day, dump her and stick to ur boyfriend kiss
you no dey shame? Why are you people scarce when it comes to proposal but very plentious even overflowing when it comes to dating and knacking. You people sabi date for 20 years. I smh. And you still dey use your mouth dey talk am. Very soon now, men from the other planet will take pity on your women and come down to marry them. *in twyse voice* they cannot take it anymore.. The girls will leave this planet for you men.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Engaged On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by vadeonly(m): 4:26am On Nov 07, 2017
Congrats. But don't become the Lord of Rings

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Engaged On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by Smellymouth: 4:32am On Nov 07, 2017
greatnaija01:
too young o

In this life, I've seen 15 year olds that are wiser than 30 year old and have better judgement at things and better ways of handling problems.

At least she's not a minor or still a teen. She's a legal adult and has the right to marry if she wants.
I just pray for a peaceful and blessed home for her. Anything she wants as long as it makes her happy with no regrets.
Congratulations to her..

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Gets Engaged On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by benuejosh: 5:32am On Nov 07, 2017
Smellymouth:

In this life, I've seen 15 year olds that are wiser than 30 year old and have better judgement at things and better ways of handling problems.

At least she's not a minor or still a teen. She's a legal adult and has the right to marry if she wants.
I just pray for a peaceful and blessed home for her. Anything she wants as long as it makes her happy with no regrets.
Congratulations to her..
can't believe you said something more than reasonable today.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Engaged On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by Smellymouth: 5:36am On Nov 07, 2017
benuejosh:

Whaattttttt!!! Jesus is Lord!!! Apostle will hear of this!!!

8 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Engaged On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by Blackhawk01: 5:40am On Nov 07, 2017
benuejosh:

shocked shocked cheesy grin cheesy

Smellymouth tongue tongue
Re: Lady Gets Engaged On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by drizzymadbet(m): 5:40am On Nov 07, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
@ 20 she is engaged.. The rate at which some guys quickly rush to put ring on some beautiful girls hand just to book space ehn.. I pray it all goes well as you people plan. But there are lot's of 32 years old ladies out there still searching for someone to put anything that will just suit the finger, even if na that rubber ring wey dey inside sweet ehn.. Where exactly did those girls go wrong?. All fingers are not equal nitoto.. Africa china don talk am.

Most 32 year old ladies are bittered species, though matured you can't differentiate between love and desperation to get married.

Besides who prefers an old juice to a fresh homemade blended juice

9 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Engaged On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by Smellymouth: 5:41am On Nov 07, 2017
Blackhawk01:

shocked shocked cheesy grin cheesy

Smellymou.th tongue tongue

cheesy grin cheesy

Izzit your reasonable?

Re: Lady Gets Engaged On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by Blackhawk01: 5:49am On Nov 07, 2017
Smellymouth:

cheesy grin cheesy

Izzit your reasonable?

Izz awa reasonable biko cheesy grin

Btw, when should I be expecting the ring? You can see my mate getting engaged... sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Engaged On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by Holyfield1(m): 5:59am On Nov 07, 2017
Is that why she cannot cut her fingernails undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Engaged On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 07, 2017
Feminist hag's will not like this

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Engaged On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by Smellymouth: 7:20am On Nov 07, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Izz awa reasonable biko cheesy grin

Btw, when should I be expecting the ring? You can see my mate getting engaged... sad

Vision 2020.. cheesy
Re: Lady Gets Engaged On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by Toshiba49ja(m): 7:24am On Nov 07, 2017
Holyfield1:
Is that why she cannot cut her fingernails undecided

5 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Engaged On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by Ishilove: 7:33am On Nov 07, 2017
A woman who knows her place will never loose her position,never struggle for love ,she will realize dat everything happen for a reason.what is urs will truly find it way to u…

Profound and thought provoking...

She looks like a child though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Engaged On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:47am On Nov 07, 2017
Such a beautiful girl

Congrats

The hags feminists would come here and be like "marriage is not for everyone.'

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Engaged On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by cyndy1000(f): 8:51am On Nov 07, 2017
I hope he will wed her soon some just engage a girl in the next ten years they still engage

4 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Engaged On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by lelvin(m): 8:53am On Nov 07, 2017
For Women, marriage is their Balloon d'Or grin

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Gets Engaged On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by Divay22(f): 8:54am On Nov 07, 2017
I hope he won't make her the Lord of the ring sad sad sad

Forgive my manners.. Good morning All

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Engaged On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 07, 2017
Somebody please remind her that divorce rate has reached astronomical level these days.

This one is just eager to be having legitimate KNACKING

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Engaged On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by columbus007(m): 8:55am On Nov 07, 2017
And undecided
Re: Lady Gets Engaged On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by NLevents: 8:55am On Nov 07, 2017
Well, the earlier the better cool

Nairaland party 3.0 heavily loading, why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03

Re: Lady Gets Engaged On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by money121(m): 8:55am On Nov 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Lady Gets Engaged On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by Dandsome: 8:55am On Nov 07, 2017
Some guys engage girls, chop punnany finish and run away after 10 years. Young girl watch it o. Don`t come here and start crying later telling us how guys are wicked.
Re: Lady Gets Engaged On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) by Nbote(m): 8:55am On Nov 07, 2017
She's too young to know some gals also engage for 10yrs no marriage.. She still thinks engagement is her guarantee or marriage until she becomes lord of d rings

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says / Most Embarrassing Moments, Funny, Crazy, Sexy And Anyhow It Goes. / In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.