Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

What Is The Best Birthday Present For A Long Distance Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Birthday Present For A Long Distance Partner? (21410 Views)

Valentine: What To Buy For A Partner In A Long Distance? / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Birthday Present For A Long Distance Partner? by Iamkuttie(m): 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2018

She's celebrating her day tommorow,
And she's presently far away from where i stay.

Wondering what i can do for her from here.

Something that can make her feel my presence and make her day a Joyful one.

Please help me with suggestions.

P.S - She's not really the material type.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Present For A Long Distance Partner? by hadjipapiey(m): 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
[quote author=Iamkuttie post=70517073]

[/quotes

Surprise her with your presence

47 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Present For A Long Distance Partner? by sapeleboi(m): 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
invite her over and give her a very strong Bleep grin

26 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Present For A Long Distance Partner? by zinnydan(f): 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
Private jet will do the magic... Thank me later

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Present For A Long Distance Partner? by mofeoluwadassah: 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
Send her banana and cucumber......don't thank me o ,wht are nairalanders for cool

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Present For A Long Distance Partner? by mikejj(m): 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
cheesy grin.trek to her place ..

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Present For A Long Distance Partner? by Iamkuttie(m): 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
[quote author=hadjipapiey post=70517097][/quote]

thats not an alternative.
She's presently staying wid her brother who is not in support of our relationship sad

--Modifed--
Frontpage again,
Two in a Row, God bless NL Moderators for me. smiley

this is a great sign am gonna blow this year and get nominated in next year Headies award.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Present For A Long Distance Partner? by Iamkuttie(m): 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
mikejj:
cheesy grin.trek to her place ..

OMG!

Nairalanders, why are you guys like this? sad sad

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Present For A Long Distance Partner? by Iamkuttie(m): 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
mofeoluwadassah:
Send her banana and cucumber.....don't thank me wht are nairalanders for cool

she don't need that.

My Moses rod is enough for her. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Present For A Long Distance Partner? by Phunmy25(f): 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
Send her money,credit her account...tell her to go shopping and she’s gon feel your presence baje baje..thank me later ��‍♂️��‍♂️[color=#990000][/color] grin

26 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Present For A Long Distance Partner? by mofeoluwadassah: 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
Iamkuttie:

she don't need that.

My Moses rod is enough for her. grin grin
you can cut it and send to her now since you so much want to get her something wink

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Present For A Long Distance Partner? by Iamkuttie(m): 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
sapeleboi:
invite her over and give her a very strong Bleep grin
Nnaa eeh...
That one dey perfect. grin but e too dey far.
Re: What Is The Best Birthday Present For A Long Distance Partner? by Iamkuttie(m): 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
zinnydan:
Private jet will do the magic... Thank me later

show me the one wey ur Bobo don buy for you.
If not eehn, God go judge you grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Present For A Long Distance Partner? by mikejj(m): 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
Iamkuttie:

OMG!

Nairalanders, why are you guys like this? sad sad
. kiki,u Neva c anything.. what did u do for her on last birthtday.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Present For A Long Distance Partner? by sapeleboi(m): 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
haha wahala nor de now
Iamkuttie:

Nnaa eeh...
That one dey perfect. grin but e too dey far.
Re: What Is The Best Birthday Present For A Long Distance Partner? by sapeleboi(m): 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
na that one I de like
sapeleboi:
haha wahala nor de now
Re: What Is The Best Birthday Present For A Long Distance Partner? by zinnydan(f): 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2018
[quote author=Iamkuttie post=70517682]

show me the one wey ur Bobo don buy for you.
If not eehn, God go judge you grin ;uD[/quite]it's just an advice... Besides my boo bought a Gucci stove for me

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Present For A Long Distance Partner? by Iamkuttie(m): 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
[quote author=zinnydan post=70518020][/quote]
Re: What Is The Best Birthday Present For A Long Distance Partner? by Iamkuttie(m): 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
zinnydan:

maybe i should get my bae a Gucci Swimming Pool grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Present For A Long Distance Partner? by SirMichael1: 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
mofeoluwadassah:
Send her banana and cucumber.....don't thank me wht are nairalanders for cool

You're back and still devoid of intelligence.

Smh

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Present For A Long Distance Partner? by SirMichael1: 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
Phunmy25:
Send her money,credit her account...tell her to go shopping and she’s gon feel your presence baje baje..thank me later ��‍♂️��‍♂ grin

Can you comprehend the part he said she isn't materialistic?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Present For A Long Distance Partner? by SirMichael1: 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
Iamkuttie:

grin

I believe she's got male friends over there.

Buy her two movie tickets, one for her and the other for the friend...

Send them money for any alcoholic drink too.

Trust me, your presence will be greatly felt.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Present For A Long Distance Partner? by Phunmy25(f): 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2018
SirMichael1:

Can you comprehend the part he said she isn't materialistic?
angel Micheal...even if she’s not materialistic she’ll still appreciate the money sent to her if he tells her to get herself a birthday cake and a birthday gown since he’s not there to celebrate with her.....sun soun jor

19 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Present For A Long Distance Partner? by Offpoint: 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2018
Iamkuttie:
She's celebrating her day tommorow, And she's presently far away from where i stay.
Just do a month subscription for her... thank me later.

This is 2018, "A man who gives data gives lifegrin

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Present For A Long Distance Partner? by SirMichael1: 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
Phunmy25:
angel Micheal...even if she’s not materialistic she’ll still appreciate the money sent to her if he tells her to get herself a birthday cake and a birthday gown since he’s not there to celebrate with her.....sun soun jor

I liked how you refer to me as an angel.

What's your name?
Re: What Is The Best Birthday Present For A Long Distance Partner? by Phunmy25(f): 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
SirMichael1:

I liked how you refer to me as an angel.

What's your name?
my name is not the reason why you on nairaland bruh...

17 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Present For A Long Distance Partner? by SirMichael1: 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
Phunmy25:

Okay
Re: What Is The Best Birthday Present For A Long Distance Partner? by 93Miles: 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
Phunmy25:

What an epic. grin

29 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Present For A Long Distance Partner? by YorubaAssasin: 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
The acknowledgement and the sincerity is all that matter... cool
Re: What Is The Best Birthday Present For A Long Distance Partner? by pol23: 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
Love Machine
D!ldo

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Present For A Long Distance Partner? by 3millionia: 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
My advice would have been you Transfer plenty money to her cool

Send her a sms tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Present For A Long Distance Partner? by soberdrunk(m): 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
Give us her phone number let us help you and wish her a "Happy birthday"......... angry

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? / Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. / You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.