Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,245 members, 7,811,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Slay Queen Shows Off Her Expensive Panties, Tattoo In Beautiful Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Expensive Panties, Tattoo In Beautiful Photos (1413 Views)

Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) / Couple Rides Keke In Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Shows Off Her Expensive Panties, Tattoo In Beautiful Photos by Eka111(m): 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2017
A Popular Slay queen, with the Facebook ID, Dhora Dosh has showed off the outfit she rocked today.

Dhora who says she “treats the f**k up”, of ladies who come at her asked those with negative comments to f**k off her page.

A quick check on her profile, shows she’s 21.. At least, she’s of age to post seductive pictures on her wall.

He post has been met with positive comments by her friends on her wall… With many hailing her as the slay queens of all Queens.

She looks beautiful though!
Peep some of her photos here

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Expensive Panties, Tattoo In Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2017
Expensive panties? ? Op, na u buy the pants for am? Both the Op and the Slay whatever are sick!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Expensive Panties, Tattoo In Beautiful Photos by ekensi01: 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
grin

Expensive panties.

The pant I bought my girlfriend for 1k
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Expensive Panties, Tattoo In Beautiful Photos by nestic(m): 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2017
after all this slaying na still ontop bed e go end
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Expensive Panties, Tattoo In Beautiful Photos by Aonkuuse(m): 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
See how she the spend person hard earned money. I pity guys who don't look beyond pussy
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Expensive Panties, Tattoo In Beautiful Photos by ReorxTohGan(m): 1:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
tha thinq a slay queen?...zit a joke or? ??
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Expensive Panties, Tattoo In Beautiful Photos by dhamstar(m): 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
I refused to comment on foolish thread
Re: Slay Queen Shows Off Her Expensive Panties, Tattoo In Beautiful Photos by GOFRONT(m): 1:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
I hope her mother did not tell her to go and use her kpekus to make money instead of givin it free of charge to some Area boyz
shocked

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Way To Prevent Premarital Pregnancy? / Gjjkf / Blac Chyna Display Off Massive Underboobs In New Racy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.