Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,956 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Yahoo Girl Advertises Her Services On Facebook - See Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yahoo Girl Advertises Her Services On Facebook - See Photo (5258 Views)

Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Girl Advertises Her Services On Facebook - See Photo by winkmart: 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
Well, what a man can do.

1 Share

Re: Yahoo Girl Advertises Her Services On Facebook - See Photo by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
Am donating my eyes to any available museum or charity, i believe by now i have seen everything to be seen in this world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Girl Advertises Her Services On Facebook - See Photo by winkmart: 3:48pm On Nov 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Girl Advertises Her Services On Facebook - See Photo by Mrjo(m): 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
CoolSmithz:
Am donating my eyes to any available museum or charity, i believe by now i have seen everything to be seen in this world.
have u seen our next presdent

8 Likes

Re: Yahoo Girl Advertises Her Services On Facebook - See Photo by KardinalZik(m): 3:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
Just when you thought you've seen it all...
Re: Yahoo Girl Advertises Her Services On Facebook - See Photo by Divay22(f): 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
I don't understand
Re: Yahoo Girl Advertises Her Services On Facebook - See Photo by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
Mrjo:
have u seen our next presdent
yeah,he is one of the contestants.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Girl Advertises Her Services On Facebook - See Photo by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
.her bf may be a yahoo boy and she is trying to trend like him..
Nevertheless..ladies are into the game as well..
Re: Yahoo Girl Advertises Her Services On Facebook - See Photo by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
Divay22:
I don't understand
The less u understand..the better ..trust me..

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Girl Advertises Her Services On Facebook - See Photo by QueenSekxy(f): 4:08pm On Nov 07, 2017
I'm sacred of what some women will turn to in the next 50 years undecided
Re: Yahoo Girl Advertises Her Services On Facebook - See Photo by Divay22(f): 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
mekstan007:

The less u understand..the better ..trust me..
Nope...i want to know what's she's talking about..
So if you do, kindly relate it to me.Thanks
Re: Yahoo Girl Advertises Her Services On Facebook - See Photo by muller101(m): 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
Divay22:
I don't understand
come let me school u grin
Re: Yahoo Girl Advertises Her Services On Facebook - See Photo by Divay22(f): 4:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
muller101:
come let me school u grin
School me here na, I'm open to learning
Re: Yahoo Girl Advertises Her Services On Facebook - See Photo by muller101(m): 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
Divay22:

School me here na, I'm open for learning
u want to join her yes or no? Let me be sure then I will guide u along
Re: Yahoo Girl Advertises Her Services On Facebook - See Photo by Divay22(f): 4:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
muller101:
u want to join her yes or no? Let me be sure then I will guide u along
Why should i agree to do what i don't know...
I know it has to do with something illegal, just tell me, if you want to.
Re: Yahoo Girl Advertises Her Services On Facebook - See Photo by muller101(m): 4:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
Divay22:

the business is legit. grin u will eventually work with EFCC as partners. grin
Re: Yahoo Girl Advertises Her Services On Facebook - See Photo by Divay22(f): 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
muller101:
the business is legit. grin u will eventually work with EFCC as partners. grin
Lol... Yeah work my ass behind bars grin grin grin
I understand now... Thanks for giving me a clue
Re: Yahoo Girl Advertises Her Services On Facebook - See Photo by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
grin
Re: Yahoo Girl Advertises Her Services On Facebook - See Photo by IamSINZ(m): 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
So what exactly are we to do?
Re: Yahoo Girl Advertises Her Services On Facebook - See Photo by selch(m): 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2017
Her life , her problems,man must chache

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Girl Advertises Her Services On Facebook - See Photo by lenghtinny(m): 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
Divay22:

Nope...i want to know what's she's talking about..
So if you do, kindly relate it to me.Thanks
In simple terms, she's talking about credit card fraud cheesy...

No wonder Sarz dey get liver to chook hands inside girls private parts angry
Re: Yahoo Girl Advertises Her Services On Facebook - See Photo by BEENUEL(m): 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
This girl looks hungry nah, Yahoo girls don't do it that way, she's only a wannabe.

You want to know Yahoo girls....... Those girls are the most secreciones on planet earth....They don't flaunt..... Sade Balu... A female billionaire below 25.

See, you ain't the only in this world...people dey, forget all this internet sekes..... People dey.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Girl Advertises Her Services On Facebook - See Photo by chubinwa(m): 9:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
and she neva blow
Re: Yahoo Girl Advertises Her Services On Facebook - See Photo by zinizta: 11:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
CoolSmithz:
LMAO
Re: Yahoo Girl Advertises Her Services On Facebook - See Photo by DIKEnaWAR: 12:42am On Nov 08, 2017
She might just be doing it on behalf of her boyfriend.

Best romance is when your woman supports your every move. You ride or die partner. Bonnie and Clyde.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Girl Advertises Her Services On Facebook - See Photo by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 08, 2017
Divay22:

Cc means credit Card.
She means that they should drop info so that she " loads" the account.
Also with a good credit score (this is how a person is declare credit worthy) she can order a card for the " client " and hence money gets made.
Re: Yahoo Girl Advertises Her Services On Facebook - See Photo by Nobody: 1:16am On Nov 08, 2017
lenghtinny:
In simple terms, she's talking about credit card fraud cheesy...

No wonder Sarz dey get liver to chook hands inside girls private parts angry

Cc fraud, bro you don't understand a lot do u. Have you ever heard of a black card. It has a daily limit of 1 million dollars, no traceable bank account. And no chance of blocking it if it falls into the wrong hand. This card is used by a select few, and keyed into all banking systems of the world.
How's that for fraud. Yet it can be found only among the most elite of the elite.

Also do you know that all SSN are linked to secret accounts around the world, one guy cracked his and withdrew 2 millions $ before they pened him. Lucky he hid the cash well.

My point is "is is only fraud when the poor do it?
Re: Yahoo Girl Advertises Her Services On Facebook - See Photo by duduade: 4:18am On Nov 08, 2017
Hustle is real
Re: Yahoo Girl Advertises Her Services On Facebook - See Photo by Thukzee01(m): 4:55am On Nov 08, 2017
Ok......NOTED

(1) (Reply)

I Spend Over #42k Each Month On Generator Alone Working From Home / Let's Drop This One Here,what Do You Find Wrong In The Picture / Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.