Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? (36799 Views)

One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style / What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. / Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Draei: 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
mhisbliss:
well no girl in her right senses will date a nairalander, not when we've seen firsthand what they're capable of

I have never chatted with a nairaland guy off nairaland before yet they were able to frame me with tailored nude pics just to soil my reputation

Have a little fallout with them and your dirty linen is all over nairaland in secs

Maturity is an individual thing I know but I won't take my chances better safe than sorry.

You can't even get my phone number anywhere online

Yes I value my privacy that much
...and I guess you also agree no mentally-balanced
dude will go so low in kick-starting a relationship
with any of you girls in here, accept?

7 Likes

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Divay22(f): 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
lefulefu:
she no get ukwu and besides i no like babes wey dey wear wrapper.i prefer a babe to wear bumshorts.no bumshorts..no marriagecheesy.
Lol
Y'all guys ain't loyal... No be wrapper your mum dey tie way your dad take meet her, love her before they born Ajepako way wan form Ajebutter angry angry angry angry

Young man you berra return to the days of wrapper and leave bum short alone sad
And for this ukwu venza way you dey find all about grin grin grin no go carry the one way be like this, thinking say na venza you win o grin grin grin grin

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by IamFOUR: 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
mhisbliss:
well no girl in her right senses will date a nairalander, not when we've seen firsthand what they're capable of

I have never chatted with a nairaland guy off nairaland before yet they were able to frame me with tailored nude pics just to soil my reputation

Have a little fallout with them and your dirty linen is all over nairaland in secs

Maturity is an individual thing I know but I won't take my chances better safe than sorry.

people are talking

U join

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Donaldduke2019(m): 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
Draei:

No sane striker or winger wouldn't
be hungry to find the back of the net.

Florentino ain't no Abramovich, we see soon.
You say florentino ain't Abramovich ahbi....Do you know perez is the most impatient club president ever, When Ronaldo came to Madrid in the year 2009, Some greats were sold just to occupy Cboy in the team, So relax he would get sold b4 he sees out his contract
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by edimolu2: 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
Draei:

What amazes me most is they've all forgotten
last season...Obviously they have.

We started bad, even barely survived out
of UCL group stages by coming out second
but what happened at the end of the race?
We raped them all without remorse.

Exactly, nairaland's sport section was hot that night, my voice was lost due to screaming at home... grin

So many expectations from madrid fans and confirmations of a game-whooping from haters, but what happened? Our boy netted twice and made almigty juve a sissy before our very eyes....am used to having barca fans hate us without remorse, but we always come out brighter, e no easy grin
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by FTrebirth(m): 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
edimolu2:

Barca is in a better form no doubt, but madrid's two straight losses before a great win doesn't define our stability grin

And yes , with zidane's job on the line, more reason it is a sure win win for us ,It is just a matter of time before you folks resume to face covering with both hands.... grin

Santiago bernabue no be beans, God keep us till december, i go troll u dieeeeee grin

barca is not even in a good form. we have lapses at our attack and defense; the midfield has been a bit shaky too since the exit of xavi. i won't downplay iniesta's efforts, though, but he's no longer the "ini-360" we used to know; and he hardly plays for 90 minutes nowadays.

but even with this calamitous situation we'll still best madrid in this season's el-classico. the madrid i'm seeing now might not make top 4 on the table unless they gain officiating favour...as usual. so, save your anticipated trolling coz it's never gonna happen. the bragging right is ours this season. grin grin
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Donaldduke2019(m): 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
Another 5-0 loading come November 26th

Messi to mesmerise some madridistas
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Draei: 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
TSOM:

No Nairaland male with an eye for appreciating aesthetics and the finer things of life would make a play for you too.

You've been entangled in the thick of scandals (not controversies), overly vain and we've seen your pictures too.

You're just a pepper-hawking Sikiratu who learnt to recite alphabets and string them into words.

Get a grip! You're like the dreg of a frothy calabash of palmwine!
#Shiit! Easy KingSLAY, go easy...
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Blackhawk01: 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
Let the ladies talk fashion and girlie things, Since the guys are talking football. angry angry

Queensekxy, what powder product do you use?

Makydebbie, pumps or flats? cheesy

Tahrah, braids or weaves? tongue

Lalas247, what's your yansh secret? sad
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Draei: 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
Donaldduke2019:
Another 5-0 loading come November 26th

Messi to mesmerise some madridistas
Dec 24th it is, in haste for your death date so soon?
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Donaldduke2019(m): 6:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
Draei:

Dec 24th it is, in haste for your death date so soon?
baba you know that we can't wait to collect osho free 3 point on your head cos e be like promo now cheesy cheesy

Kai u no dey shame ordinary girona wan murder una...e for pass 2 sef
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Donaldduke2019(m): 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Let the ladies talk fashion and girlie things, Since the guys are talking football. angry angry

Hello yabaleft we have a patient here

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Luckygurl(f): 6:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
mhisbliss:

Lol!!
That first statement of yours is a fallacy.

grin grin

Is it the same nairaland guys I'm crushing on embarassed embarassed

Lmao!! Babe just be careful of who you let into your inner circle. That's the much I can say smiley

Blackhawk01:

Oya let's do this before I die of boredom.
I suck at makeup embarassed the Tara powder I bought for close to a year now is still remaining.
My friends don talk tire and me sef I've given up angry angry
I've resigned to fate that make up is not my thing. I end up drawing my brows to look like Nike trademark anytime I ever try it. It's either someone does it on me or I'll pass.
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
NoFavors:
Ha! You sha wan scatter my head. Iyan ati efo riro yeparipa... infact I can't wait mehnnn
Hahahahahaha i know that is what you love most.Cannot let somebody to coman snatch my boo away.I don dey make am already,be quick. grin kiss
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Draei: 6:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
edimolu2:

Exactly, nairaland's sport section was hot that night, my voice was lost due to screaming at home... grin

So many expectations from madrid fans and confirmations of a game-whooping from haters, but what happened? Our boy netted twice and made almigty juve a sissy before our very eyes....am used to having barca fans hate us without remorse, but we always come out brighter, e no easy grin
Uefalona? a team that barely can't deal with
losing an El'classico & learning from their errors.

The next thing you'd see is that frustrated old
bald-headed Iniesta kicking any nearby water bottle.
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by BluntBoy(m): 6:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
mhisbliss:

Tailored nude pics indeed.

10 Likes

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Blackhawk01: 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Hello yabaleft we have a patient here

Hahahaha cheesy grin

Your own madness na football, anything can happen, you go soon enter market. tongue
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by makydebbie(f): 6:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Queensexy, what powder product do you use?

Makyebbie, pumps or flats? cheesy

Tarah, braids or weaves? tongue

Lals247, what's your yansh secret? sad

Erhm both. grin

I could call my wwe fans if you wish too. grin
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Donaldduke2019(m): 6:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
Draei:

Uefalona? a team that barely can't deal with
losing an El'classico & learning from their errors.

The next thing you'd see is that frustrated old
bald-headed Iniesta kicking any nearby water bottle.
Can't deal losing an elclasico indeed

You remember this day ahbi when this dude broke a record at your home

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by edimolu2: 6:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Lol....The only void you can talk about is Country honours, Messi can play with a total useless team and still comeout on top

Please compare the current Madrid and Barca squad

who knows paulinho, semedo, umtiti, Dembele, Alcacer and the rest, yet Messi has 14goals in total this season,

How many have your hero scored this season playing in the midst of Marcelo, Ramos, varane, carvajal, kroos, modric, casemiro, bale and benzema

Yes! Barca is in a better form so?

You mean messi can play in the midst of our nigerian team B and still perform? Hmmm nice try grin

Those players you mentioned are still above average, and their play improves by the day. Btw messi is still used to the same pitch and game tactics and morever madrid has just three losses, so what? It is not even mid season yet....barca can't maintain that position for long, and el classico and other subsequent matches determines that grin

Bro they don't honor highest goal scorer mid season, so saying messi has 14goals is pointless.., he could have an injury tomorrow and at that grace another player who is behind, so that point is terrible grin
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
O ga oh. sad sad
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Draei: 6:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

baba you know that we can't wait to collect osho free 3 point on your head cos e be like promo now cheesy cheesy

Kai u no dey shame ordinary girona wan murder una...e for pass 2 sef
Coming from a useless team who couldn't
beat Malaga home & away last season even
with the presence of a Neymar in the team.
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by makydebbie(f): 6:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
Luckygurl:

Lol!!

grin grin

Lmao!! Babe just be careful of who you let into your inner circle. That's the much I can say smiley

I suck at makeup embarassed the Tara powder I bought for close to a year now is still remaining.
I've resigned to fate that make up is not my thing. I end up drawing my brows to look like Nike trademark anytime I ever try it. It's either someone does it on me or I'll pass.
It took me almost six months to successfully draw brows. I used to hate makeup but I didn't realize I didn't know how to apply it lmao. grin

Tara? I use Iman, that makeup is cool especially on black people. grin

Ladies let's do this!!!! grin
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
If the hyping gets out of control, this is what happens.

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Donaldduke2019(m): 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
edimolu2:

Yes! Barca is in a better form so?

You mean messi can play in the midst of our nigerian team B and still perform? Hmmm nice try grin

Those players you mentioned are still above average, and their play improves by the day. Btw messi is still used to the same pitch and game tactics and morever madrid has just three losses, so what? It is not even mid season yet....barca can't maintain that position for long, and el classico and other subsequent matches determines that grin

Bro they don't honor highest goal scorer mid season, so saying messi has 14goals in pointless.., he could have an injury tomorrow and at that grace another player who is behind, so that point is terrible grin

Messi is on due course to break his 91goals in a year record, when Neymar left, I thought you guys said Messi is finished, now it has turned to we are still in midseason

Btw where's Asensio, has he finally turned to Sunday mba....A one week wonder

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Draei: 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Can't deal losing an elclasico indeed

You remember this day ahbi when this dude broke a record at your home
Shiiit! and what happened when C.βoy came
for a payback at NouCamp? Suarez down here...

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by BasketballGURU(m): 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
comradespade:
If the hyping gets out of control, this is what happens.

Well... you're so damn right grin
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... Tell me something I don't know... grin grin
As in eh.
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Blackhawk01: 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
Luckygurl:

Lol!!

grin grin

Hahahaha grin cheesy cheesy

Your brows would beat mine hands down if we get into a competition, they're that terrible grin. You even have powder, after dashing out the last one to my sister, I'll rather buy icecream than waste my money on any yeye makeup kit. The amusing thing is my siblings are into it, big time sef, my immediate younger sister is even a MUA. It gives me this loud and weird look, not ugly oooooo. But, I mostly end up looking like this wild girls. Thank God I'm not alone. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
[quote author=BasketballGURU post=62193819]

**Sigh** sad But môst "azzez" in here aînt 'round-fat-bouncy' undecided , But still you jiggle them cheesy
[/quote ] as long as its round i jingle itcheesy and yes there are a number of round ones herecheesy. U dont expect me to be jingling bobrisky's behind or that of nairaland resident gay Boxer do u?cheesy
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by mhisbliss(f): 6:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
Luckygurl:

Lol!!

grin grin

k duly noted
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Donaldduke2019(m): 6:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
Draei:

Shiiit! and what happened when C.βoy came
for a payback at NouCamp? Suarez down here...
Why do guys keep telling us that we are favoured by refs....do you know how many Penalties called in ur favour last season which were wrong

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (37) (Reply)

Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same / South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) / Photo: Ladies And Guys How Many Of you Can Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.