Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? - Romance (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? (36518 Views)

One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style / What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. / Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by FTrebirth(m): 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
DrinkLimca:
After this last post, i won't reply your mentions again.

IF YOU ARE A MAN, UPLOAD YOUR PIC AND LET PEOPLE DECIDE WHO IS GOOD LOOKING BETWEEN THE BOTH OF US..

stop diverting from my challenge..

upload your pic and watch what will happen if you attend the party..

BE A MAN AND UPLOAD YOUR PIC..
ANY OTHER REPLY without your PIC has branded you a big for nothing online coward..

who looks better is not the problem i have with you (although, whenever i see your picture i give glory to God)...i upload my pictures whenever i like and if you check the last beach party thread you'll find my pictures there.

i want to prove to onlookers who might be hoodwinked by your braggadocio that you're nothing but a miserably insignificant twit and your threats are like water in a basket. you haven't met any nairalander in real life but i know a lot of people here and have had face-to-face interactions with them from politics, romance to sexuality threads. people that a dirty pig like you would see it as an honour to share the same seat with them.

even in your warri hood, i can still set you up from here and beat some sense into your skull. in fact, the way i feel now, anyone who bears close resemblance with you might be used as a scapegoat.

4 Likes

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by SalomonKane: 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
edimolu2:

Ogun kill you if you run, fearlezz you would never amass to what i already am even if you lived 10 more pitiful years grin
Goodness. Nice to know you know you ain't human. So, what are you? Care to tell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
FTrebirth:

who looks better is not the problem i have with you (although, whenever i see your picture i give glory to God)...i upload my pictures whenever i like and if you check the last beach party thread you'll find my pictures there.

i want to prove to onlookers who might be hoodwinked by your braggadocio that you're nothing but a miserably insignificant twit and your threats are like water in a basket. you haven't met any nairalander in real life but i know a lot of people here and have had face-to-face interactions with them from politics, romance to sexuality threads. people that a dirty pig like you would see it as an honour to share the same seat with them.

even in your warri hood, i can still set you up from here and beat some sense into your skull. in fact, the way i feel now, anyone who bears close resemblance with you might be used as a scapegoat.
OK it seems you are no game for me..

If you are that brave, you would had uploaded your pic since morning instead of referring me to last party thread as if your name is crested on your forehead...

Please its obvious I've. been dealing with a sissy..

Go play with your mates..

2 Likes

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by FTrebirth(m): 4:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
[s]
DrinkLimca:
OK it seems you are no game for me..

If you are that brave, you would had uploaded your pic since morning instead of referring me to last party thread as if your name is crested on your forehead...

Please its obvious I've. been dealing with a sissy..

Go play wit[/s]h your mates..

does eczema cause blindness too?

1 Like

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
FTrebirth:
[s]
does eczema cause blindness too?
OK I've seen your dp.. By the way you look like my shoe maker..
I will get back to you.
I've send it over already to Lagos around the beach.
See you in January.. It is you that use your hand to strangle yourself..
note right now playing 100 black coffin by rick Ross.
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by mhisterdreezy(m): 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
makydebbie:

Lol what do you mean by this?

Most nl guys are not worth it biko. Don't come here and sound like you all are saints and we're the demons.
few not most
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by edimolu2: 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
SalomonKane:
Goodness. Nice to know you know you ain't human. So, what are you? Care to tell.

Am your god joe grin
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by edimolu2: 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
shocked Tah!! Bruh, are you kidding me? Are you fücking kidding me?! grin

Be sincere with me, you're just insulting him, right? Is that him? Like, for real? Tell me you're joking.

Well i also wish it be a joke, but it is what it is..i wonder how someone can be so unkempt and amass such high level of ugliness and still thinks himself worthy enough to tag nairalanders broke and uglygrin

Imagine i had a face like that, i would come online and tag everyone ugly, i would asslick and make an online recognition i seek to lack in reality, now i understand his bitterness...life fücked him both ways grin

1 Like

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by mrcrabs(m): 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
With the way u peeps use English hia to scatter yourselves. U could pass for a lecturing job in one of this our yeye universities way no get better English department lecturer but what do I know lipsrsealed
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by makydebbie(f): 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
few not most
Okay, if you say so. smiley

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by FTrebirth(m): 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
DrinkLimca:
OK I've seen your dp..
By the way you look like my shoe maker..

I will get back to you.

I've send it over already to Lagos around the beach.

See you in January..
It is you that use your hand to strangle yourself..

note right now playing 100 black coffin by rick Ross.

"it is you that use your hand to strangle yourself.."

bloody illiterate.

you may think i'm joking but i might get you before xmas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
k
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by covenantchildd: 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:
What is this one saying cheesy

Most of these nairaland guys are so weird

Their attitude is always a big turn off

They can't even hold meaningful discussion yet they expect someone to drop her number

Hello mz,care to pchat
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
FTrebirth:

"it is you that use your hand to strangle yourself.."
bloody illiterate.
you may think i'm joking but i might get you before xmas.
OK
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by FTrebirth(m): 5:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
DrinkLimca:
OK

the job would be easier if i get to know your location. rest assured i'll get that soon...unless you're not in warri.

you've been useless to folks, so killing you would be doing your father a favour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
FTrebirth:

the job would be easier if i get to know your location. rest assured i'll get that soon...unless you're not in warri.

you've been useless to folks, so killing you would be doing your father a favour.
Alright..
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by DriveByKiller: 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
Gambitt007:

K!
grin grin grin grin I appreciate your keen sense of evading your own death grin

You'll live long!

3 Likes

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by FTrebirth(m): 5:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Alright..

eczema face.

you should use this before your death. you don't wanna take those ringworms to your grave, do you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by DriveByKiller: 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
shocked Tah!! Bruh, are you kidding me? Are you fücking kidding me?! grin

Be sincere with me, you're just insulting him, right? Is that him? Like, for real? Tell me you're joking.

Osun state fugitive wanted for the sins of his kleptomaniac father!

Your father's corpse should be exhumed and resentenced for rubbing the funds meant for widows and orphans in Osun state..

Michael Gbadebo Oromolaran, Nairaland bandit with a long crime of plagiarism, snitching, diss-stealing, bars-biting, PM-banditing, impersonation, extortion, and identity theft.

Your father must be proud of a son worthy of his name.

You forgot say the six-pack you have na hunger bring am , no be gym. grin grin grin

As your papa die and was buried like a stray dog knocked by a passing car, na so your own go be...

This time, dem no go even see your dead body, you will be tied and gagged and thrown head first into a sewage pit...until you drown in a murky fluid of faeces.

4 feet diminutive son of a dead thief!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by refiner(f): 5:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
undecided
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
edimolu2:

Well i also wish it be a joke, but it is what it is..i wonder how someone can be so unkempt and amass such high level of ugliness and still thinks himself worthy enough to tag nairalanders broke and uglygrin

Imagine i had a face like that, i would come online and tag everyone ugly, i would asslick and make an online recognition i seek to lack in reality, now i understand his bitterness...life fücked him both ways grin
grin grin grin

I've saved those pictures. But I don't like deluding myself, lol. What evidence do you have that he's the one? How did you get the pictures? Has he denied it? I want to be sure. If that's really him, ah, damn bruh. grin

Imagine the hopeless, miserable bastard coming to quote me with the usual heap of batshit. These imbëcile never taya sha. I wonder who placed a curse on him to make him so worthless, shameless and useless.
Tozara
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by edimolu2: 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
grin grin grin

I've saved those pictures. But I don't like deluding myself, lol. What evidence do you have that he's the one? How did you get the pictures? Has he denied it? I want to be sure. If that's really him, ah, damn bruh. grin

Imagine the hopeless, miserable bastard coming to quote me with the usual heap of batshit. These imbëcile never taya sha. I wonder who placed a curse on him to make him so worthless, shameless and useless.

It is him bro, he dare not deny it, i would murder him if he does, most of us know exactly what he looks like, his name is not even leslie, grin the fool thought he could troll me with my pics, he was foolish enough not to know i baited him by dropping my pics initially, it is a mind game, requiring brains, a quality our ugly mofo seems unfamiliar withgrin grin

He is nothing but a useless-loser who feels his words matter in the ways and manners of reasonable minds..he keeps coming back like a Hot bïtch grin grin

You know what irks me about his destitution, dude is a loser, a sissy and a pussy ass nigga, in that truth and dare thread,i dealt him several uppercuts, and left him for dead with his blood staining my phone screen and the walls of this forum, it was that bad grin grin nigga couldn't take the heat anymore and started deleting all my comments....then he gave me a ban till 2027, am sure he would die before that year, insha allah grin

Dude be using pidgin to diss, he is tired grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
edimolu2:

It is him bro, he dare not deny it, i would murder him if he does, most of us know exactly what he looks like, his name is not even leslie, grin the fool thought he could troll me with my pics, he was foolish enough not to know i baited him by dropping my pics initially, it is a mind game, requiring brains, a quality our ugly mofo seems unfamiliar withgrin grin

He is nothing but a useless-loser who feels his words matter in the ways and manners of reasonable minds..he keeps coming back like a Hot bïtch grin grin

Bro, so the ugly old baboon in that picture is the one who has been deriving orgasms from having online banters with boys he's probably old enough to father? 40? I'm not joking this time, bro. This man is an insult and a disgrace to every adult out there.
Tozara

2 Likes

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by DriveByKiller: 6:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
grin grin grin

My Samsung is ready for you today. Just tap shiit Darkrebel, Darkenedrebel, darkrebel69, Iamwestafrica let me upload you to hell to join your thief of of father .

Fool that has denied his own pictures and mother in Nairaland for 5 minute's fame.

Thunder divide your useless scrutum.

2 Likes

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by edimolu2: 6:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Bro, so the ugly old baboon in that picture is the one who has been depriving orgasm from having online banters with boys he's probably old enough to father? 40? I'm not joking this time, bro. This man is an insult and a disgrace to every adult out there.

Na big time disgrace, he just keeps quoting himself like a demented patient, a 40 year old that has seizures with brain usage.....he asslicks females like kilode, i schemed through few of his comments, omg, i just dey laugh ni oooo....such mannerism of hypocrisy grin grin

The nigga can't even dress well, see as hin be like pauper, like father like son cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
DriveByKiller:

[s]My Samsung is ready for you today. Just tap shiit Darkrebel, Darkenedrebel, darkrebel69, Iamwestafrica let me upload you to hell to join your thief of of father .

Fool that has denied his own pictures and mother in Nairaland for 5 minute's fame.

Thunder divide your useless scrum.[/s]
Is this you? grin grin grin
Tozara

6 Likes

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
edimolu2:

Na big time disgrace, he just keeps quoting himself like a demented patient, a 40 year old that has seizures with brain usage.....he asslicks females like kilode, i schemed through few of his comments, omg, i just dey laugh ni oooo....such mannerism of hypocrisy grin grin

The nigga can't even dress well, see as hin be like pauper, like father like son cheesy
The Oloriburuku hasn't denied it lotoo o..... shocked

LEZZbian, are you the baboon in that picture, who tried dressing like a human being, but his baboon DNA wouldn't let him succeed? Your forehead looks like the front view of a British Submarine. grin
Tozara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by edimolu2: 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Is this you? grin grin grin
Hahahaha, see ugliness grin

And you question why he asslicks and owns up to over hundred monikers, the dude is just jobless, he stays glued to nairaland 24/7, he is the most uselsess nairalander i have ever come across, such obsession with stupidity.

Very sick and confused loner, the person who cursed him is at most dead and the key that unlocks his zigzagged destiny forever thrown in the tides of the sea grin grin

He will die being foolish, and his worthless chunk of filthy corpse forever kicked and dragged repeatedly along the streets of ikorodu grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by SalomonKane: 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
edimolu2:

Am your god joe grin
wrong, you're my slave. Now go fvck yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
edimolu2:

Hahahaha, see ugliness grin

And you question why he asslicks and owns up to over hundred monikers, the dude is just jobless, he stays glued to nairaland 24/7, he is the most uselsess nairalander i have ever come across, such obsession with stupidity.

Very sick and confused loner, the person who cursed him is at most dead and the key that unlocks his zigzagged destiny forever thrown in the tides of the sea grin grin

He will die being foolish, and his worthless chunk of filthy corpse forever kicked and dragged repeatedly along the streets of ikorodu grin grin
Hahahaha! grin grin grin
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by edimolu2: 6:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
SalomonKane:
wrong, you're my slave. Now go fvck yourself.
I no get pussy now, Oya sir joe no vex grin, i no get fight with you, i dey gbadun your maturity for ashewo section, i no just like as u enter that guy shikena, u for no put mouth grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (37) (Reply)

You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village / How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.