Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,695 members, 7,851,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:06 PM

Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? - Romance (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? (36792 Views)

One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style / What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. / Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 09, 2017
DeadRat:
the Attention You Seek From Those Girl Is Not Available in Real Life. Enjoy It In Your Dream

dude u no dey my level grin grin

is it ur attention

Stay ur lane!
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 09, 2017
Randy91:

dude u no dey my level grin grin

is it ur attention

Stay ur lane!
shut Up You Mouth There. Who De Shine Teeth With You. If I Tear You Slap
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 09, 2017
DeadRat:
shut Up You Mouth There. Who De Shine Teeth With You. If I Tear You Slap

Lolz...

DeadRat dey ur lane ooo...

I no dey harmful oooo
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 09, 2017
Randy91:

Lolz...

DeadRat dey ur lane ooo...

I no dey harmful oooo
SO YOU ARE NOT HARMFUL... Ok. So How Far, how Your Side
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by TheMortician: 9:33am On Nov 09, 2017
Lalas247:

Stallions are rare kiss

Lol that kiss can start a different war lol Nl sha
Even a siggy change gets people talking ave learnt to just ignore the bs ...

Ok please just leave it biko ..not worth the stress .... theumbra pls yall should let it go
You know I hate RPG’s
Off work today too wink
Dear, Edimolu is Nairaland’s second living casualty of your big, vibrating yash cheesy

Dude lost his sanity the moment your olumo ass assualted his visual perception.

Send him a GIF of that ass wiggling in a wet skin-tight gown and you would have helped his tormented soul far better than his parents ever did.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by edimolu2: 9:33am On Nov 09, 2017
[quote author=TheMortician post=62208179]

So suddenly joe is no longer lezz? They are now different people? And theumbra is now lezz?
Even a retarded-junkie would figure you are not joseph, but every other moniker i listed is you asshole grin grin

What a beclouded mug you are. Instead of minding that half-empty chemist shop with wooden doors your father passed on to you, you’re here begging a teenager for tips onhow to sleep with a woman you met in your street.

Pftttt, common boy, bring your stupidity down a notch, you keep recyling this like it should get to me, now let me take you on the obvious, what if i took a picture where fleet of cars where portrayed , you would call me the owner? Standing in front of a chemist shop is no diss bro, you have lost your touch, you come off as someone trying to maintain balance cheesy

ursed son of an unmotivated ape who failed at moulding up his son into a man.
Unmotivated ape? Do you just pick two unfit words randomly all for the sake of diss? Did i really turn you to this? grin

Emotional, manic-depressive bitch who stalks laddies here for pity-dates. Snubbed by Lalas247, blocked by marrinie , ignored like a castaway discarded,compulsive registered onanist
Blah blah blah, infact i called lala yesterday, i know you are stupid, what i did not know is your obsession with stupidity, how is this even meant to move me huh? Well a foolish mind could easily be manipulated grin

Seems whenever you’re under heavy pummeling, you weave up storries not to look like the decomposing decadent you are
Will you keep quiet, i decide when to dignify you with a response not the other way, you think i take you serious? You are a joke targeted towards my very own amusement, so far ,you have not made sense grin

Failure-magnet! Nairaland’s lovelorn stalker
What is this one saying? God how can someone be this dumb now, shey dis one na diss tori olorun grin grin

Edi.molu the pussyfaced chemist man who runs to Nairaland for tips anytime he is confronted with a girl offline. Spineless worm.Why don’t you set up an advert for a blind date or settle for an arranged relationship so Nairaland can be free of your frustrations. The girls hate you for being a game -less , Zero confident harum-scarum who puffs like a salivating dog whenever a girl replies his PMs. You’re a brainwashed, unloved child looking for solace and a sense of belonging on Nairaland but the sad fûcks who fathered you did a miserly job of making you hide your inferior genetics. Unadulterated idiot.

Enough of the gày talk bïtch grin your brain has so much being laced with recycling the same thing over and over hence makes you come off as a super-dumb unintelligent-bastard grin

By our comments on nairaland you would know who is sex-starved , am not here to boast about accomplishments with ladies, Godforbid, but it is a path a shameless 40year old would rather venture in, girls don't want me? ..lol , such laughable attempt, coming from the rejected loner who travelled all the way to anambra for an imaginary Bleep, were you ridiculed or not? i feel you are always in pain anytime you make a clap back, i could feel it from here....

Now fearlez, listen good and read well

Your words put together reflects wretchedness, that poor soul who asslicks every f-moniker, your head has spent eons far up this 19 year old's ass , you would doubt the existence of fresh air, the sex-starved idiot who self-services at the slightest comment of any f-moniker, yes that is how demented you are..At first i thought i could adjust my philosophy for the sake of your foolishness, but you get worse by the day grin

I have annihialated several of your monikers, you dimwitted côck-sucking bïtch, i keep fücking and drubbing you through the four walls of this forum, but you keep coming back for more like the sex starved idiot that you are, no wonder you bear the same semblance with that bloody-filth of a mother who couldn't resist the urge to satisfy 12 drunks per night, till her maggot infested pussy walls became all swollen and lump from brutal-manifestation grin

The same idiot that keept begging for 1000 naira recharge card from a lady after the Miss nairaland contest, someone you could have fathered if you had not embraced misfortune, very shameless..

You login to nairaland to vent your life fustrations, to relinquish life's harshness....news flash, you even failed at the very start...

Ugly fücktard

5 Likes

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 09, 2017
DeadRat:
SO YOU ARE NOT HARMFUL... Ok. So How Far, how Your Side

Am gud dude..
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Lalas247(f): 9:39am On Nov 09, 2017
[quote author=edimolu2 post=62210456][/quote]
Lol u no well o oniranu

When u call me grin una just wan fight till Saturday abi

Oya it is enough ... no be u find trouble grin
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Lalas247(f): 9:43am On Nov 09, 2017
TheMortician:
Dear, Edimolu is Nairaland’s second living casualty of your big, vibrating yash cheesy

Send him a GIF of that ass wiggling in a wet skin-tight gown and you would have helped his tormented soul far better than his parents ever did.
Lol I cant with you ...
Y’all are making me loose weight with this debate grin
A twerk video might even create more drama ...
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by edimolu2: 9:46am On Nov 09, 2017
TheMortician:
[s]Been dead a long time ago, deader than last Christmas, what we have here is just his dying hisses.

You should have seen how I word-knifed him until he started uploading his own pictures here.

Only two people can save edimolu

They are Harddon and Lalas247.

Harddon needs to DHL his dating tips to him and hopes he can implement all the tricks there.

See how he was thanking him for his dating drills and badgering him for techniques on how to wet his own dick.

Lalas247 should just agree to date him- online at least. Dude has been stalking the girl like a vindictive Fulani for 2 years, earmarking anyone she crushes on.

Sickle cell bastardized ogre who couldn’t live with himself because Lalas247 said she was crushing on me grin

Edimolu, which is harder to live with:

That your Nairaland fantasy believes I’m more than what you were born to be , or that you’re a green yellow-bellied Mugu who’s afraid of women with a very bad genotype?[/s]

Got a good one for you

Which is worse, a nitwit claiming to block me or a forty year old shameless baboon risking his life on a 9 hours journey to for toto, the innocent girl had the greatest fear of her life after feasting her eyes on your camel-butt face...

She couldn't even get over the nightmares for days and had to table your ugliness on this forum, the broke dude who puts a yellow tie on a black coat, you are a failure in fashion, shape , ways and manners of life grin

You should seek hard.don's help and stop littering this forum with your asslicking prowess....it gets you no where, you get the lyrics we get the smashing...fücking self-servicer grin

4 Likes

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by TheMortician: 9:48am On Nov 09, 2017
[quote author=edimolu2 post=62210456][/quote]

Here is what I made you do. I turned you like a chef turns his turkey in his deep fryer.

For a dude who didn’t have his pics on his DP, I made him throw caution to the wind.

You uploaded a picture of you in front of your inherited asset—a wooden chemist shop but hid your friends face, but when I turned up the heat, you forgot to be careful and exposed the girl for the world to see.

That’s why I call you a bipolar emotional Category A bitch grin grin grin

Before I dub myself TheMortician, disposing of human filth like you is my specialty cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by TheMortician: 9:53am On Nov 09, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol I cant with you ...
Oya an! Save Edimolu’s soul.

Dude be stalking you for 2 years and the moment you said you crushed on me, he came like charging like a rabies infested dog
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 09, 2017
FTrebirth:

typing in bold doesn't make you bold or tough. i see through you like a plain glass, and you'll always be the same eczema-ridden, attention-craving bastard i've always known you for.

and see who's breathing threats at me because he enjoys the anonymity nairaland provides. eczema and ringworm are contagious so i wouldn't risk touching you if i get to meet you offline. but i'd just set you up with your mates and have you beaten silly till you sh1t yellow and red. grin grin

there's a very simple way to do this. vizkiz and co are organizing a beach party by january. i attended the last event and i'll attend this one too. i dare you to come there if born your papa well...and let me know when you're around.
I said you write like a child and this your post just confirmed it...

How am i enjoying anonymity online when i have my pic on my dp?

when everybody knows I'm in warri...

It is you who don't have a display picture that is afraid..

You are afraid and ugly with a hideous face..

I have my pic on my dp and that's confidence and boldness...

I won't be in Lagos by January and everybody knows it..
I've said it before now, so stop using that to form hardman..

Like a man, I'm giving you from now till evening to upload your real pics and still attend the nairaland party by January and if something don't happen to you..

I forever will be a slave..

Be a man and upload your pic and still go for the party and watch battle ass fall on you during the party..

1 Like

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by edimolu2: 9:56am On Nov 09, 2017
TheMortician:

Keep wallowing in self-pitiness and foolishness, someone i did not even remember existing until she mentioned you as her crush, wanting to knock-sense into your air-filled brain was why i tagged you...but as a blind-bat that you are, am sure that would elude you..very slow-thinking repulsive hypocrite grin

You posted screenshots of a comment i had with her on a "drop your pics thread" a thread created almost 8 months ago, and my comment with her that only lasted for just 2 quotes and you call that asslicking, if you do not post any other chat i had with her, you are a bastard, fearlez you know this was the same path that ripped your mother off her life.. grin

No wonder yoy are yet to have a family of your own, how do you cope when you have been bestowed with such diminutive mind, and a penchant for having mind-numbing traits grin

4 Likes

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Draei: 9:57am On Nov 09, 2017
SEASONS 3..Tag; Battle 0f Titans!!

•••• Edimolu2 v$ Themortician•••• cool

2 Likes

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by edimolu2: 9:58am On Nov 09, 2017
TheMortician:
Oya an! Save Edimolu’s soul.

Dude be stalking you for 2 years and the moment you said you crushed on me, he came like charging like a rabies infested dog

Since you are jobless and enjoy going through people's post , post all the screenshots, you have gotten so used to not being smart that it has become a way of life for you grin
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by TheMortician: 9:58am On Nov 09, 2017
edimolu2:

Got a good one for you

Which is worse, a nitwot claiming to block me or a forty year old shameless baboon risking his life on a 9 hours journey risking his life for toto, the innocent girl had the greatest fear of her life after feasting her eyes on your camel-butt face...

She couldn't even get over the nightmares for days and had to table your ugliness on this forum, the broke dude who puts a yellow tie on a black coat, you are a failure in fashion, shape , ways and manners of life grin

You should seek hard.don's help and stop littering this forum with your asslicking prowess....it gets you no where, you get the lyrics we get the smashing...fücking self-servicer grin

Boy have some shame nah?

Every Nairalander dead alive knows you’re asking Harddon for dating drills. It’s still there I’m ypyr post yet you’re telling me to go meet Harddon despite my legend and notoriety here.

The girl you been yapping about has opened a thread to deny the event but you’re still hanging on to it because you’re repeating same old tale as frequently as your mother cheats on your libertine father.

Try and come up work something believable nah. You’re boring I swear.

1 Like

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by manstoohot: 9:59am On Nov 09, 2017
edimolu2:

Got a good one for you

Which is worse, a nitwot claiming to block me or a forty year old shameless baboon risking his life on a 9 hours journey risking his life for toto, the innocent girl had the greatest fear of her life after feasting her eyes on your camel-butt face...

shockedshocked
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by TheMortician: 10:02am On Nov 09, 2017
edimolu2:

Since you are jobless and enjoy going through people's post , post all the screenshots, you have gotten so used to not being smart that it has become a way of life for you grin

Ladies and gents , he just admitted every accusation I have made about him is true.

He now complaints I’m sniffing his old posts.
grin grin grin grin

Dude is pitiable. Oya go heal and take a breather. I will resume your pummeling by noonday.

1 Like

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by ShutTheFhuckUp: 10:03am On Nov 09, 2017
TheMortic.ian:

So suddenly joe is no longer lezz? They are now different people? And theumbra is now lezz?

What a beclouded mug you are. Instead of minding that half-empty chemist shop with wooden doors your father passed on to you, you’re here begging a teenager for tips onhow to sleep with a woman you met in your street.

Cursed son of an unmotivated ape who failed at moulding up his son into a man.

Emotional, manic-depressive bitch who stalks laddies here for pity-dates.

Snubbed by Lalas247, blocked by marrinie , ignored like a castaway discarded,compulsive registered onanist

Seems whenever you’re under heavy pummeling, you weave up storries not to look like the decomposing decadent you are.

Failure-magnet! Nairaland’s lovelorn stalker.

Edimolu the pussyfaced chemist man who runs to Nairaland for tips anytime he is confronted with a girl offline. Spineless worm.

Why don’t you set up an advert for a blind date or settle for an arranged relationship so Nairaland can be free of your frustrations.

The girls hate you for being a game -less , Zero confident harum-scarum who puffs like a salivating dog whenever a girl replies his PMs.

You’re a brainwashed, unloved child looking for solace and a sense of belonging on Nairaland but the sad fûcks who fathered you did a miserly job of making you hide your inferior genetics.

Unadulterated idiot.
Oooooh boy! embarassed embarassed

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 09, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol I cant with you ...
This is one thing i dislike about you..

For the fact that you are afraid of being attack by lezzZ and his friends do not give you the right to take side and ridicule a guy that had a crush on you..

Its a total turnoff...

BOSS ladies are always bold to tell right from wrong..

6 Likes

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by ShutTheFhuckUp: 10:05am On Nov 09, 2017
edimo.lu2:

Enough of the gày talk bïtch grin your brain has so much being laced with recycling the same thing over and over makes you come off as a super-dumb unintelligent-bastard grin

By our comments on nairaland you would know who is sex-starved , am not here to boast about accomplishments with ladies, Godforbid, but it is a path a shameless 40year old would rather venture in, girls don't want me? ..lol , such laughable attempt, coming from the rejected loner who travelled all the way to anambra for an imaginary Bleep, were you ridiculed or not? i feel you are always in pain anytime you make a clap back, i could feel it from here....

Now fearlez, listen good and read well

Your words put together reflects wretchedness, that poor soul who asslicks every f-moniker, your ass has spent eons far up this 19 year olds , you would doubt the existence of fressh air, the sex-starved idiot who self-services at the slightest comment of any f-moniker, yes that is how demented you are..At first i thought i could adjust my philosophy for the sake of your foolishness, but you get worse by the day grin

I have annihialated several of your monikers, you dimwitted rooster sucking bïtch, i keep fücking and drubbing you through the four walls of this forum, but you keep coming back for more like the sex starved idiot that you are, no wonder you bear the same resemblance with that bloody-filth of a mother who couldn't resist the urge to satisfy 12 drunks per night, till her maggot infested pussy walls

The same idiot that keept begging for 1000 naira recharge card from a lady after the Miss nairaland contest, someone you could have fathered if you had not embraced misfortune, very shameless..

You login to nairaland to vent your life fustrations, to relinquish life's harshness....news flash, you even failed at the very start...

Ugly fücktard
Whaaaataafuckk! sad cry

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by edimolu2: 10:06am On Nov 09, 2017
TheMortician:

Here is what I made you do. I turned you like a chef turns his turkey in his deep fryer.

For a dude who didn’t have his pics on his DP, I made him throw caution to the wind.

You uploaded a picture of you in front of your inherited asset—a wooden chemist shop but hid your friends face, but when I turned up the heat, you forgot to be careful and exposed the girl for the world to see.

That’s why I call you a bipolar emotional Category A bitch grin grin grin

Before I dub myself TheMortician, disposing of human filth like you is my specialty cool

Hahahhahahhahha

Time and again i have told you my name, olumide awe, my pictures litter facebook , my picture rests on the bosom of my profile page

Am sure you would have wanked flawlessly on that pics,, post some more oga...it gives me joy seeing you storing my pics on your phone grin

Ode grin

1 Like

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 09, 2017
Not 1 single truth in all of this.

*NEVER have I sold out, Snitched, shared anything offline online. Never! I dare you to show me evidence mark! You talk a lot and say nothing. I don't have your time stewie!

TSOM:

Worthless thing! Your saving grace is you didn't try to pretend that you ever had one against me like that rápist, Caringguy , tried to pass across with his alternate until I took him to the cleaners.

You and Cherryice are infamous for luring Nairaland males into being in their good books then you strike and betray them!

You both started rumors and fueled the lies that Jaybee3 was hitting on female Nairalanders and dating them (married and single alike) in November, 2015 until I defended him, attacked you both (Cherryice especially) and asked her to provide evidence then she tried to make it look like she was joking.

You (Dimples129), Cherryice and Lala (she already admitted to this six pages ago) with your numerous alternates sell out all the Nairaland males you interact with off the forum. And females too!

You sold out DarkRebel and exposed him to ridicule. You were instrumental in helping those who were seeking to shame him.

You share screenshots of conversations you have with male Nairalanders with others to ridicule them.

During the Miss Nairaland 2016, even when told to hold your peace, even when in earlier resolve to desist from antagonizing me and mine, you went ahead. Thank goodness I gave nothing away.

As usual, I always warn people who interact with Dimples129 , Cherryice and Lala to be careful 'cause you three are snakes. You always gossip about those you chat with and sell them out to spit them.

Yours is a Greek gift and only an insane person would accept them at the expense of his dignity. I never solicited for them you, still wouldn't so I rejected it. YET I WOULD NEVER UPLOAD SCREENSHOTS OF CONVERSATIONS WITH NAIRALANDERS ON NAIRALAND OR ANYWHERR. You want me to dig up the thread?

Since 2015 till date you've deactivated more than six of your accounts any time you're involved in a controversy to cover your tracks. You always state you'd stay off Nairaland but you never do.

Keep your false love or whatever! You are a snake and hell would freeze over before TSOM puts himself in a position where he'd be ridiculed by you Nairaland females!

Get a life of Nairaland and if you ever find true friendship, stop backbiting or selling your friends out. You have to admirable quality. You are one of poster persons for untrustworthiness in this section.

Dimples129, mention one of your popular Romanceland friends you haven't sold out!

Old, scheming shameless hag!
Deceptive Burmese python!
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by ShutTheFhuckUp: 10:09am On Nov 09, 2017
FTrebir.th:

typing in bold doesn't make you bold or tough. i see through you like a plain glass, and you'll always be the same eczema-ridden, attention-craving bastard i've always known you for.

and see who's breathing threats at me because he enjoys the anonymity nairaland provides. eczema and ringworm are contagious so i wouldn't risk touching you if i get to meet you offline. but i'd just set you up with your mates and have you beaten silly till you sh1t yellow and red. grin grin

there's a very simple way to do this. vizkiz and co are organizing a beach party by january. i attended the last event and i'll attend this one too. i dare you to come there if born your papa well...and let me know when you're around.
DrinkLimca:

Like a man, I'm giving you from now till evening to upload your real pics and still attend the nairaland party by January and if something don't happen to you..

Be a man and upload your pic and still go for the party and watch battle ass fall on you during the party..
So you both wanna start yours,
No shiit, I'm ready of you are...RING ti set!

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Lalas247(f): 10:12am On Nov 09, 2017
DrinkLimca:
This is one thing i dislike about you..

For the fact that you are afraid of being attack by lezzZ and his friends do not give you the right to take side and ridicule a guy that had a crush on you..

Its a total turnoff...

BOSS ladies are always bold to tell right from wrong..
Afraid of being attacked lol come on been there done that ..... by who undecided pls keep this stale tactics in the past ..
Same way I have issues with ppl same way we sort it out like grown folks ...
No one is taking sides

Look samurai pls pls pls when u don’t know something don’t just jump in to defend what u don’t know

All I said was to stop the arguing ... btw lezz didn't attack him he only responded
Same thing u have done in the past when someone mentions u for no reason with insult clearly wants an audience ...don’t be a hypocrite who threw the first blow

And if you want me to tell you whose wrong .... IT IS EDIMOLU why? He provoked the situation simple
You can ask lezz if I am afraid lol that was just too funny biko stop it grin
And who told u Edumu has a crush on me smh ... ask him to ans too
Yall be carrying ppls matter like agege bread

2 Likes

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by BasketballGURU(m): 10:12am On Nov 09, 2017
These hõ's ainţ łõýàĺ grin
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by FTrebirth(m): 10:14am On Nov 09, 2017
DrinkLimca:

is that your picture or am i seeing a ghost? you worked hard filtering it just to conceal your eczema and ringworm. now you're looking like a snowman in a black and white screen. cheesy grin

i put up my pictures when i like and, even though i don't pride myself as mr handsome, i still look way better than you... confirm that from those who have seen me in real life.

i'll be at the beach party and may devil kiss your soul if you don't turn up or send your little thugs after me.

finally, you don't have to announce it...we've always known you're a slave to eczema. grin grin
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by ShutTheFhuckUp: 10:16am On Nov 09, 2017
TSO.M:

Worthless thing! Your saving grace is you didn't try to pretend that you ever had one against me like that rápist, Caringguy , tried to pass across with his alternate until I took him to the cleaners.

You and Cherryice are infamous for luring Nairaland males into being in their good books then you strike and betray them!

You both started rumors and fueled the lies that Jaybee3 was hitting on female Nairalanders and dating them (married and single alike) in November, 2015 until I defended him, attacked you both (Cherryice especially) and asked her to provide evidence then she tried to make it look like she was joking.

You (Dimples129), Cherryice and Lala (she already admitted to this six pages ago) with your numerous alternates sell out all the Nairaland males you interact with off the forum. And females too!

You sold out DarkRebel and exposed him to ridicule. You were instrumental in helping those who were seeking to shame him.

You share screenshots of conversations you have with male Nairalanders with others to ridicule them.

During the Miss Nairaland 2016, even when told to hold your peace, even when in earlier resolve to desist from antagonizing me and mine, you went ahead. Thank goodness I gave nothing away.

As usual, I always warn people who interact with Dimples129 , Cherryice and Lala to be careful 'cause you three are snakes. You always gossip about those you chat with and sell them out to spit them.

Yours is a Greek gift and only an insane person would accept them at the expense of his dignity. I never solicited for them you, still wouldn't so I rejected it. YET I WOULD NEVER UPLOAD SCREENSHOTS OF CONVERSATIONS WITH NAIRALANDERS ON NAIRALAND OR ANYWHERR. You want me to dig up the thread?

Since 2015 till date you've deactivated more than six of your accounts any time you're involved in a controversy to cover your tracks. You always state you'd stay off Nairaland but you never do.

Keep your false love or whatever! You are a snake and hell would freeze over before TSOM puts himself in a position where he'd be ridiculed by you Nairaland females!

Get a life of Nairaland and if you ever find true friendship, stop backbiting or selling your friends out. You have to admirable quality. You are one of poster persons for untrustworthiness in this section.

Dimples129, mention one of your popular Romanceland friends you haven't sold out!

Old, scheming shameless hag!
Deceptive Burmese python!
Aaaaaah, another Fatality here!
cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (37) (Reply)

How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. / Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted / My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.