Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3460 Views)

After 8 Years Of Courtship Marriage Could Not Last A Year / Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics / Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: . by rumenase(m): 10:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
marry her na shuoo

1 Like

Re: . by SoftP(m): 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2017
In harrysongs voice::::
U nor get money but u want chicken stew grin grin grin
Re: . by Mammieace(f): 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2017
I'll leave this to the council of elders.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
u can marry her bt just know ya parents nd extended family wud give her attitudes....
bt for d slap she is giving b4 marriage Hmmmmmm ... make she no use scissors for ya belle io at last

4 Likes

Re: . by latexxbro(m): 10:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
But why don't I just believe this story? cry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
U about to be a daddy yu should be happy na.i hope it will be twins anyway.Daddy Yocheesy.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
I only read the title bro.. Congratulations bro.. twins fall on u.. 3 years ba? U want to turn her to lord of the rings, man up and accept ur responsibility..baba ibeji

1 Like

Re: . by chynie: 10:48pm On Nov 07, 2017
How can a 33 year old man be asking advice over a girl he pregnanted
Since you have the cash marry her joor

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
3years courtship undecided
Re: . by SpyAC(m): 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
my openion dow, getting pregnant is not a garanty the u must marry her broo, she used it to get you over, if she can slap you in public, nd u went ahead nd marry her, make sure u re ready to employ anthony joshua as ur body guard, bcs is nt gonna be easy wt u nd her tomor, take evry responsibility of de pregnancy until delivery, insist on ur word now so dt she take ur woerd today. dnt allow woman to rule u now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
And what happens if it turns out not to be mine or a miscariage?
chynie:
How can a 33 year old man be asking advice over a girl he pregnanted
Since you have the cash marry her joor
Re: . by favourmic(m): 10:55pm On Nov 07, 2017
johnflex:
Guys i need help! im 33, after 3 weks of an argument and no communication, my girlfriend of 3 years of courtship told me she was pregnant, and she and her mum has been pressuring me to marry her claiming tht in thier family, if a man doesnt do the needful before marriage that the child belongs to them, i love this girl so much in spite of her characters which my parents dont like and dont support the union, even after she had embarrassed and slapped me in the public before, but im not the local traditional type and i overlooked these things, now the problem is theyre threathening to take out the baby, even after i had accepted that im responsible, thier reason is that the mum made the same mistake in the past and she doesnt want her child to do the same, i explained to her that il take full responsibility of the pregnancy and we should allow the baby come first and then i promise i would marry the daughter, i even plan to send the girl to the states to give birth and probable send her to school in canada, expalining to them further my reasons for not marrying now is that my parents are not yet convinced about her and they feel shes trying to use this pregnancy to hold me down, because they know i neva had the intention of settling down with a nigerian girl in the first place, a little about me, i own 2 international businesses, 2 cars each worth 4m at least, a house and other properties, take at least 2 trips a year, all my folks are abroad, but i feel funny because im not a womanizer and the girl knows this, so im suprrised at why the rush, now all my extended families now know about my situation and i felt the whole relationship has become too toxic to go into as im afriad of making a mess and i needed some time, its difficult to deal when all your family dont support u to go into it, but i dont blame my family in thier decision because i feel like i let all the cats about her out of the bag by letting them into the details of the relationship and its events which i regret, i love her and im afriad i might also be making a mistake if i do not marry her as i might loose her, as she has been there for me in spite of every embarrasment she has gone thru becos of me, guys i rili need you opinoon, married men opinion in particular. thanks

bro i think you need eyes opener drug how can you sponsor someone that you haven't married to? what if at the end the kids is not urs prove with DNA be wise and be careful dont enter trap called love

4 Likes

Re: . by chynie: 10:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
johnflex:
And what happens if it turns out not to be mine or a miscariage?
I just found out something
U are not 33
Re: . by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
and y did u say that?
chynie:

I just found out something
U are not 33
Re: . by periphetes: 11:12pm On Nov 07, 2017
johnflex:
Guys i need help! im 33, after 3 weks of an argument and no communication, my girlfriend of 3 years of courtship told me she was pregnant, and she and her mum has been pressuring me to marry her claiming tht in thier family, if a man doesnt do the needful before marriage that the child belongs to them, i love this girl so much in spite of her characters which my parents dont like and dont support the union, even after she had embarrassed and slapped me in the public before, but im not the local traditional type and i overlooked these things, now the problem is theyre threathening to take out the baby, even after i had accepted that im responsible, thier reason is that the mum made the same mistake in the past and she doesnt want her child to do the same, i explained to her that il take full responsibility of the pregnancy and we should allow the baby come first and then i promise i would marry the daughter, i even plan to send the girl to the states to give birth and probable send her to school in canada, expalining to them further my reasons for not marrying now is that my parents are not yet convinced about her and they feel shes trying to use this pregnancy to hold me down, because they know i neva had the intention of settling down with a nigerian girl in the first place, a little about me, i own 2 international businesses, 2 cars each worth 4m at least, a house and other properties, take at least 2 trips a year, all my folks are abroad, but i feel funny because im not a womanizer and the girl knows this, so im suprrised at why the rush, now all my extended families now know about my situation and i felt the whole relationship has become too toxic to go into as im afriad of making a mess and i needed some time, its difficult to deal when all your family dont support u to go into it, but i dont blame my family in thier decision because i feel like i let all the cats about her out of the bag by letting them into the details of the relationship and its events which i regret, i love her and im afriad i might also be making a mistake if i do not marry her as i might loose her, as she has been there for me in spite of every embarrasment she has gone thru becos of me, guys i rili need you opinoon, married men opinion in particular. thanks

Haba is it a must for you to marry her, if you are yet to be sure of her character? I also don't understand why her parent should be blackmailing you and already planning to deny you access to your child.

Then they not good prospective family inlaw. Both family can handle this situation properly and it all depends on you as a man what your choice are? if this lady is already assaulting you in presence of family members before marriage. Abeg, Rethink well before settling with such lady.

Don't let there threats overwhelm you, don't also get too emotional that could cloud your judgement. Be a man think straight you know the kind of future home you want and if you don't see such with your baby mama bounce. Take good care of your kid if they allow you and if not the future will reveal all never worry yourself.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 07, 2017
Ask yourself this question; Since you seem to be comfortable, what has been the reason why you haven't gone to marry her before the pregnancy?. You're 33 in a 3yrs relationship so I suppose that if you love her enough to marry her as you said, you should've gone to see her parents. Now, pay attention to whatever the reason is for you to be having Cold-feet about marring this lady. It's not by force whether a pregnancy is involved or not.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 07, 2017
Did you come here to brag about your wealth or to seek advice to your solution?

Cuz I don't understand, I own this, I live there blah blah blah who freaking about that. undecided

About the actual topic at hand, I feel sorry for the child trap in all of this. You guys were having unprotected sex and you ain't even married, manh this headache I ain't sharing in it with ya all. Good luck to you guys. But whatever you do don't rush into marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by greencard: 11:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
if this is true .. then I pity the unborn child
Re: . by MhizzAJ(f): 11:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
Oga stop making excuses

Take responsibility for your actions

This isn't about your family not accepting her,its about you,you are so confused and indecisive....A full grown man@33

Meanwhile what do you mean by you never had the intention of settling with a Nigerian girl...You have 2 international businesses...2 cars...2 trips per year...How's that our business

Are you sure you really need people to advise you here
Re: . by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 08, 2017
Nollywood.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:14am On Nov 08, 2017
johnflex:

Too little information to go on here.
I can just type a few lines of rubbish but it won't help.
Best advice tho look at the issue Clinically and detached, look it's hard to think when you are in love.
Get a good friend to look at the situation for you.

Note that the final decision is yours but have a different look tho. By the way what's the lady age, she got a job, what's are status wealth wise.

I can give you some questions to ask yourself, like why did she tell you about the child then say she would remove it.

Why now, didn't she know of her mother's "mistake " before?

Why is she willing to risk marrying into a family where everyone already has a bad option of her.

Could she be playing you for a gain?.

Where was she when you met her first status wise.
(I not saying the stories she told you about herself, am asking you to do some digging, really know this girl don't take it for granted)

And the last question, how sure are you that the child is yours. You know girls this days are funny.
Re: . by candygebsslim: 6:13am On Nov 08, 2017
Guy you need to act ur age and not ur girls age.
At 33 u are relying on ur parents and family approval to marry the one you love, see my guy no woman is perfect, they all have their bullshit, it is better to have a slapping supportive wife than a cheating wife.
You already spoilt her name in ur family, they see her as bad because of ur negative complaints, so why do u think they will support you.
Better man up and take charge of your life, call ur family and tell me, you have made up ur mind, and whatever comes out of the marriage is ur cross alone to bear.
Speak things out with your girl, and you sef change ur gossip behaviour.

If ur parents refuse, go ahead and marry, they will adjust it is ur life
Re: . by 7footre(m): 6:16am On Nov 08, 2017
Who the gods want to destroy, they first of all make him mad.
Re: . by Sunkyphil(m): 6:24am On Nov 08, 2017
Marry her na since u av decided to go raw.nonsense and ingredient
Re: . by crismark(m): 7:09am On Nov 08, 2017
Pls dnt marry her...herself nd her mother re trying to blackmail u into marrying her and blackmailing aint healthy for marriage. Jst saying tho undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: . by oyatmicah(m): 7:56am On Nov 08, 2017
wen u dey give her all d styles in dis world, u tinks say na plantain or cocoyam u go harvest abi?
congratulations baba papa
Re: . by pointblank247(m): 8:13am On Nov 08, 2017
You have not given any good reason why you should not marry that lady.
If your parents must approve of who you marry and they have not done it since three years and you did not convince them that she is the one nor convince the lady that its not working out so that shr can move on with her life, them you did her wrong. a lady cannot wait forever, they are not like men. its not in every place that baby mama thing is allowed especialy in Igbo land.Just do the needfull or let her do the needfull
Re: . by Kobicove(m): 8:55am On Nov 08, 2017
The lady you're dating had the temerity and the boldness to slap you in public and you're still considering marrying her?

You're an IDIOT undecided

Your parents have already seen through her, that is why they do not want you to marry her.

Trust me, what you've seen is just 10%, you will see the full picture if you're stupid enough to marry this lady!

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 08, 2017
Mr op you explained how rich you were and how able you are to take care of your girlfriend and unborn child. so why una two families con de fuss? some Nigerian families and their ways of controlling their grown up children jus tire me undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 08, 2017
Horray!! Congratulations Latest Daddy. To be in Town.
Re: . by Gloria3389(f): 10:55am On Nov 08, 2017
if the story is true oo...then, you are confuse man at age 30 (sorry to say it the way it is)

I support the wife's family abeg...if u can't convince ur parents and marry her now..what makes you think they'll allow u to marry her when she give birth. ..

After three years....you're not sure of marrying her, but u can dash her belle..oga o...okunrin sha

don't lemme talk sha...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Groom Selling Plantain Photo Bombs His Bride On An Adorable Pre – Wedding Photo / Man Receives Doggy Pose From His Fiancée In Pre-wedding Pictures / Billions!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.