Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) (48356 Views)

I Sacrificed Myself To Ensure Bobrisky Arrest – Verydarkman Apologizes To Police / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria / 'We Didn’t Arrest Bobrisky,' - Edgal Imohimi, Lagos Commissioner Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by ednut1(m): 7:55am On Nov 08, 2017
Nigerians and false info sha. Dem no dey do gay tins for prison . if ur caught dem go too beat u. Cos dem believe it will spoil thier prayers. If he is sent to jail. Na VIP cell he go dey, where dem get light and fan. He go still black sha cos no AC
Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by esthy86(f): 7:58am On Nov 08, 2017
gud for him
stay there make some ppl anus rest small,
devil don deceive nd deny u
Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by showghan(m): 7:58am On Nov 08, 2017
Sleezwizz:

Y u dey pity gay? Smh

I dey suspect the guy, I swear

1 Like

Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by BakireBulmaker: 7:59am On Nov 08, 2017
No mercy for homosexuals.

Serves him right.

Even Trump won't have any of it.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by teemy(m): 8:00am On Nov 08, 2017
itchie:

Yes there is freedom of speech but when a person self confesses to being a criminal, you don't expect the security agents to look the other way. His best option now is to claim that his comment was just a wisecrack and not a reflection of the truth. Like it or not, being gay in Nigeria is a criminal offence at present and if you admit to being one, then you're admitting to being a criminal and the security agents would be well within their rights to arrest you

Except I am getting the same sex gay law twisted, I don't believe the 14 years thing applies to him. The law criminalizes same sex marriage, those that join them together, child adoption by a gay parent and open show of endearment as well as gay clubs. The last two might apply to the dude but there is no exactitude here. He is not attesting to be part or promoting a gay club and neither is there an event of him smooching someone in public. He would walk free with a good lawyer and if the police has off shot its interpretation of the law, there could be damages to pay. I do not need to say these guys take care of themselves and he would certainly get the best legal representation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by AuroraB(f): 8:06am On Nov 08, 2017
BluntBoy:
I feel sorry for him.

I don't believe he is gay. I believe he was doing it to make himself relevant.

It is like that guy teaching people how to rape. Some people do not know what safe controversial topic to pick. They just pick anything to trend and become popular and relevant by all means.
You are their mouthpieces eeeeeeehn?
Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by BakireBulmaker: 8:07am On Nov 08, 2017
Adaumunocha:
He wasn't caught in the act. Just made a speech. Don't we have freedom of speech in this country again? angry

Can he ever be caught in the act?
Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by morbeta(m): 8:13am On Nov 08, 2017
He will be released like flash of light soonest. His unseen lovers with political influence wouldn't allow him spend a day in police net. fear Naija.
Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by ALAYORMII: 8:13am On Nov 08, 2017
Adaumunocha:
He wasn't caught in the act. Just made a speech. Don't we have freedom of speech in this country again? angry

They have no case against him whatsoever

He wrote on his Snapchat that he's gay and people are saying he bleeped up.

Let Mii give this example

People have been accusing Hushpuppi of being a Yahoo boy, if he writes today that he's a Yahoo boy without being caught doing it can he be taken to a court because he wrote "Am a Yahoo boy go and kill ursef haters"

Bobrisky has no case to answer

2 Likes

Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by Sleezwizz: 8:13am On Nov 08, 2017
showghan:

I dey suspect the guy, I swear

No b only u. The guy fit be one of them..
Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by hizzyairtel(m): 8:13am On Nov 08, 2017
coolestchris:
ok,forget this pampers man, I know bobrisky male customers will be in tears now,
check my designs

I'm sure you used CorelDraw. I don't mean you can't achieve better designs with Corel but these ones here are amateur designs.

Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by TeeAL(m): 8:14am On Nov 08, 2017
bobrisky the gay celeb should be put in jail to serve as a lesson to others. no sane man should be gay. it's a deviance from nature. I feel bobrisky made a huge mistake by coming out as a gay man knowing that it's illegal in a country such as Nigeria. but above all who bobrisky help? jail or no jail that doesn't solve my problems for me

1 Like

Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by km1: 8:15am On Nov 08, 2017
Nah so you be good person pass
dav3322:
check the previous winnings...
great offer that will amaze you.

see details below
Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by Miles300: 8:15am On Nov 08, 2017
The slowpoke should av do his gay thing in peace and stop posting disgusting thing , as a fact of fact police should uncover his bae and ass partner , see as him done turn man for police station
Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by Xkalaban(m): 8:16am On Nov 08, 2017
Misplaced priority. Can't lose a hair's breath over this. Abegi where ma niggi dey make we go chow Jollof rice for favorite spot...

Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by BluntBoy(m): 8:16am On Nov 08, 2017
AuroraB:
You are their mouthpieces eeeeeeehn?

Come on, sweetheart undecided I am a servant of the Most High God, not the mouthpiece of any man.
Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by Marvel1206: 8:18am On Nov 08, 2017
Smellymouth:
They should send him to kirikiri so that the hardened, sex starved criminals there can faack that his anus dry.
He will realise there's different from Ajebo faacking and Pako faacking..

A minute silence for Bobrisky 's anus..
I've missed your comments grin

1 Like

Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by Smellymouth: 8:19am On Nov 08, 2017
Marvel1206:

I've missed your comments grin

cheesy grin Bruva...

Respekt.. cool

1 Like

Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by maidaddy: 8:19am On Nov 08, 2017
whateverkay:
angry serves him right. May evil and sudden deaths never depart the household of every gay on this thread. Bastards

wow the most low has spoken. hope you've had breakfast.
Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:23am On Nov 08, 2017
They should subject this guy to a proper psychiatric evaluation. He evidently is mentally disturbed.
Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by Marvel1206: 8:24am On Nov 08, 2017
Smellymouth:

cheesy grin Bruva...
Respekt.. cool
I doff hat oh

1 Like

Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by beautyandbrains1: 8:25am On Nov 08, 2017
Good morning everyone... Sometime ago I posted on nairaland seeking assistance for a friend's brother https://www.nairaland.com/3993152/please-joshua-ajeh-walk-again . Please he is still in the hospital. The surgery has been performed but he is still in the hospital because they've not been able to complete the payment and the money kept increasing every week... Please help. No amount is too small, even a transfer of N500 will go a long way to bring him out of the hospital. PLEASE.
Thanks...
Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by Caseless: 8:26am On Nov 08, 2017
The west will soon take him in. Greencard is now in the offing for the wingnut.

He has always said he sleeps with men...why wait for him to profess being gay before arresting him? IG of police sef

1 Like

Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 08, 2017
Seems the personality disorder spirit left him, stupid f@g undecided
Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by Daeylar(f): 8:28am On Nov 08, 2017
Disgusting homophobes all over this thread as usual
Imagine someone on FP saying that sudden death should come upon the household of people who are gay, if you ask him his reason for hating Gays now he will tell you that God does not like Gays, but God likes it when he wishes people death.

The kind of religious people in this Nigeria eh, hypocrisy and delusion is their middle name

8 Likes

Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 08, 2017
misplaced priorities see as hypocrites one kill am ...
but yet praise corrupt polioticians that have made u all stagnant
praise child molestors
praise fraudsters

as long as he does what he likes with his body i don't see why people should be judgemental..
we should worry about things ppl do that really affects us

2 Likes

Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 08, 2017
Adaumunocha:
That was hate speech.. Lmao
Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 08, 2017
lalanice:
woa! thats bobrisky?? see what filters can do lipsrsealed

As in eh, I didn't even recognize him, he is even on low cut.

1 Like

Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by JamesReacher(m): 8:42am On Nov 08, 2017
So of all criminal issues at hand, its Bobrisky thats important to this police?

1 Like

Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 08, 2017
His problem started when he told the whole world he is gay.
That's what happen when one talks a lot.
Good for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria / D'banj's Father At His Daughter's Wedding / Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.