Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) (48357 Views)

I Sacrificed Myself To Ensure Bobrisky Arrest – Verydarkman Apologizes To Police / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria / 'We Didn’t Arrest Bobrisky,' - Edgal Imohimi, Lagos Commissioner Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 08, 2017
His problem started when he told the whole world he is gay.
That's what happen when one talks a lot.
Good for him.
Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 08, 2017
How does his arrest affect me? Don't they have some corrupt politicians to arrest or something? Do your jobs!
Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by TVTKOKO(m): 8:50am On Nov 08, 2017
Daeylar:
Disgusting homophobes all over this thread as usual
Imagine someone on FP saying that sudden death should come upon the household of people who are gay, if you ask him his reason for hating Gays now he will tell you that God does not like Gays, but God likes it when he wishes people death.

The kind of religious people in this Nigeria eh, hypocrisy and delusion is their middle name
lmao!!!Many of these guys condemning and throwing insults are homos or bisexuals. That's just the truth!Their hypocrisy smells to the high heavens.

I really don't have problems with what anyone decides to do with himself but trying to make it feel right, as in, rubbing it on people's face is what's wrong and that's where Bobrisky's problem is.
You know, many of these guys are God's P.A and Secretary so they know which of the sins would lead to hell and it's punishment. ✌

2 Likes

Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 08, 2017
wats up with police station and humility.....
see as bobrisky humble dey look like who dem wan dash shango?
e for dey snapchat for station nah

Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by 9too1: 8:59am On Nov 08, 2017
Adaumunocha:
He wasn't caught in the act. Just made a speech. Don't we have freedom of speech in this country again? angry
oga: "yes! I'm gay and I will go to hell "
oga: okon

okon Lagos: oga sir!
oga: is that really a hate speech?
okon Lagos: oga o no be hate speech, na 14yrs jail speech.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by egobetatoday: 9:07am On Nov 08, 2017
And he forgot to carry, or hang his breast when they came for him. lol
Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by egobetatoday: 9:09am On Nov 08, 2017
Abeg, police, do fast fast send am to im jail oo. make I no hear say you release am oo
Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by wale377(m): 9:15am On Nov 08, 2017
Biko do firing squad for him
Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by queenfav(f): 9:15am On Nov 08, 2017
Smellymouth:
Jacob... Yes boss..What do you have to say to these my toasters.. Make una go buy big motor for my boss.. cheesy

You heard Jacob Right?

Jacob ... Yes boss. When I say Osheyyyy you say... Baddessstttt....

Jaaacob...How your oga be naa....My oga is beautiful.. embarassed
Well done, your post made me laugh in Court. The judge asked me if i ate fried rice and chicken this morning, or whether my client has credited my account with big money? Thank God the man is jovial.U be clown sha. Seriously, i was just smiling the day i saw his post where he admitted to being gay. He will know what's up! Let his Bae go and bail him. But again, if he is as influential as Bobrisky claims he is he would sure want to distance himself from this mess. Poor Bobrisky...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by kyella(f): 9:16am On Nov 08, 2017
see as e be...mtcheew
Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by iamstanc(m): 9:24am On Nov 08, 2017
HeWrites:
Bobrisky is currently trending on Social Media right now, after news about his arrest was first published by IB9ja.

According to initial report, it was said his arrest was in connection with a social media war he had with entrepreneur, Toyin Lawani.

Now, according to new findings, a call was put through to Toyin Lawani, and her personal assistant who spoke to LIB said; “please she has nothing to do with that. You peoople should stop linking her to it”.
Another close associate to Toyin Lawani confirms her claim saying, ‘Toyin won’t stoop so low’.

Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer (PRO), Famous Cole, was also reached on phone but he said “I’m not aware of such arrest at the moment. Maybe he was invited for questioning or he went voluntarily to make a complaint’.

From the photos circulating (Pictured Above), Bobrisky is without any footwear and he looks visibly distraught which clearly means he didn’t go there voluntarily. He’s also not reachable at the moment as his mobile phone is switched off.LIB Reports.

A source however said that Bobrisky’s arrest may be connected to his social media post yesterday where he came out as ‘GAY’, a criminal offence with a 14-year jail term in Lagos State.

Recall the cross-dresser in a previous post on Social Media, came out as gay, and he said he’s ready to go to hell.

He said:
“All this house boys and girls coming to drop comment on page are you all stupid? Do you think your hate comments can change me? Why are you trying so hard to get my attention?

F**k off my page, and go and find something meaningful to do with your life. Just this morning I have mad up to 750,000 hustle still continue. You are here wasting your mb on someone else life style.

If all your insult bothered me, I should have stopped posting here. Yes am gay, I will go to hell fire. Thanks. Please what else? Am tired of that same words. I wanna hear something new. Cheers.

He Added: “Bleep celebrity, Bleep fake friends, Bleep haters. Live your life to please yourself not anybody. If u like have 1billion followers I careless about that. Micheal Jackson was d top world celebrity den with so much followers.

Meanwhile, here are some comments from Nigerians on Social Media, after news of his arrest went viral.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/facts-about-bobrisky-arrest-toyin.html

all I know is that 14years is loading

the she-male admitted he's gay

http://www.luckynewsinfo.com/2017/11/finally-nigerian-popular-crossdresser.html?m=1

Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by zizie: 9:28am On Nov 08, 2017
Chybeibe:
His problem started when he told the whole world he is gay.

That's what happen when one talks a lot.

Good for him.

To be gay also means to be "happy". I don't think that is why they arrested him cos that statement alone does not hold water.

But how does his life really affect me. Why waste tax payers money on this nonsense. When the real culprits are in Abuja milking this country dry.

I tire for Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by chukxie(m): 9:37am On Nov 08, 2017
IamHeWrites:

Go bail him nah

Lalasticlala Mynd44

He's still human. And definitely not beyond redemption no matter how far gone into his gayness and cross-dressing lifestyle he is.
Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by ajilegend(m): 9:38am On Nov 08, 2017
I think Police should just put him in female cell so that the female prisoners could demand for touch from him and make his brain reset
Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by Smellingmouth: 9:42am On Nov 08, 2017
queenfav:
Well done, your post made me laugh in Court. The judge asked me if i ate fried rice and chicken this morning, or whether my client has credited my account with big money? Thank God the man is jovial.U be clown sha. Seriously, i was just smiling the day i saw his post where he admitted to being gay. He will know what's up! Let his Bae go and bail him. But again, if he is as influential as Bobrisky claims he is he would sure want to distance himself from this mess. Poor Bobrisky...

There Is nothing better than being able to bring a smile to someone's face.. cheesy

Na Jacob we dey wait for to bail am.. Lol..

Have a great day barrister. cool

1 Like

Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by katordidi(m): 9:44am On Nov 08, 2017
Is Bobrisky still a He?
Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by dvkot(m): 10:00am On Nov 08, 2017
whateverkay:
angry serves him right. May evil and sudden deaths never depart the household of every gay on this thread. Bastards
hello
Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by dvkot(m): 10:06am On Nov 08, 2017
iffa hear bobrisky will go jail eeh, dude will hav prolly been released now. jobless police
Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by dvkot(m): 10:09am On Nov 08, 2017
wale377:
Biko do firing squad for him
so explain to me hw that will mk u happy? and add value to ur life
Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by shaklisco(m): 10:13am On Nov 08, 2017
DanseMacabre:
I swear I'm actually beginning to feel some pity for the guy.

Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by Adaumunocha(f): 10:18am On Nov 08, 2017
@Itchie I'm sure we have more pressing national issues to be bothered by one's sexual orientation.

For those quoting me, I can't quote you'll back o... That's my NL punishment. angry
Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by davit: 10:31am On Nov 08, 2017
If she/he has a good lawyer, there is no case. 'I'm gay' could mean being happy. Gay means different things. It is only if s/he says homosexual that there can be a case!

1 Like

Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by amadaoviegift(m): 10:43am On Nov 08, 2017
CecyAdrian:
Honestly, I don't think anyone cares about who actually got him arrested, the most important thing is that the dimwit got arrested!!

The last time I checked, LESBIANS are also homosexuals...is the 14years imprisioment only for GAYs..

I need answers please..

1 Like

Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by amadaoviegift(m): 10:49am On Nov 08, 2017
davit:
If she/he has a good lawyer, there is no case. 'I'm gay' could mean being happy. Gay means different things. It is only if s/he says homosexual that there can be a case!

Need I remind you of a previous post where he (sorry) she admitted that she squirts during intercourse with her BAE...and also bragged that most girls can't squirt like him...

Sorry to say, his mouth is a running tap and have landed him in big trouble if the police is competent enough to handle his case.
Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by wale377(m): 11:17am On Nov 08, 2017
dvkot:
so explain to me hw that will mk u happy? and add value to ur life

I feel you you are depressed so leave nairaland...thank you wink
Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 08, 2017
Let anything happens to this guy na same naija people will start trending bring back our bob, no be naija we dey, fans in disguise lol grin grin grin
Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by ReinaFarine: 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
Sex acts between men are illegal under the Criminal Code that applies to southern Nigeria and carry a maximum penalty of 14 years' imprisonment. Sex acts between women are not mentioned specifically in the code, although it is arguable that the gender-neutral term "person" in Section 214 of the code includes women. Chapter 21 of that code provides in pertinent part as follows:[6]
Section 214.
Any person who -
(a) has carnal knowledge of any person against the order of nature; or
(c) permits a male person to have carnal knowledge of him or her against the order of nature;
is guilty of a felony, and is liable to imprisonment for fourteen years.
Section 215.
Any person who attempts to commit any of the offences defined in the last preceding section is guilty of a felony and is liable to imprisonment for seven years. The offender cannot be arrested without a warrant.
Section 217.
Any male person who, whether in public or private, commits any act of gross indecency with another male person, or procures another male person to commit any act of gross indecency with him, or attempts to procure the commission of any such act by any male person with himself or with another male person, whether in public or private, is guilty of a felony and is liable to imprisonment for three years. The offender cannot be arrested without a warrant.

This is what I got online concerning the antigay laws in Nigeria....

And from what I can tell, if sweet Bob risky is guilty, then y'all performing MouthAction are guilty too....
In Kano, y'all kissing in public are guilty...
Anal sex, hand job, tittyfuckers, Vaseline crew, anything apart from the Preek in the coochie is against the natural order of things... If we're talking about history of sex....

So y'all I'm too holy judgemental holier than thou, homophobic fucktards, I think your Bible said he who is without sin, throw the first stone.....

Any sexual relation outside the bond of marriage is sin.
Any sexual relation without the promotion of procreation which it was instituted for is sin....
Homophobia is as bad as racism....

SECRETARY TO THE MOST HIGH....

And FYI the arrest has not been confirmed by anybody... Bobrisky, the cops, the suspected accuser, Jacob, only outsiders that don't know the niggaz real name are screaming for joy with placards....
Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by itchie: 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
Adaumunocha:
@Itchie I'm sure we have more pressing national issues to be bothered by one's sexual orientation.

For those quoting me, I can't quote you'll back o... That's my NL punishment. angry

You're right on that my sister, we do have more pressing national issues to be bothered about.
Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by goodyvin02(m): 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
what is this one even saying seff
Re: Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) by Jaysey(f): 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
His real color have show Snapchat absent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

D'banj's Father At His Daughter's Wedding / Zlatan Ibile Pictured With Mohamed Salah / Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.