Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,916 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) (83844 Views)

Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (photos) / Ladies Share Their Amazing Backside Photos As Yansh Trends (top Photos) / Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 8:13am On Nov 08, 2017
Femieddy Randy91 where are u ..... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 08, 2017
Lalas247:
Femieddy Randy91 where are u ..... cheesy

hi sweetness....

Even though d belt no gree hold d waist grin grin....I still prefer yours because urs is more handsome and chopable cheesy cheesy

trust u r gud..
Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 08, 2017
Queenlovely:
F

F for FUCKAHOLIC cheesy cheesy
Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by QueenSekxy(f): 8:57am On Nov 08, 2017
lefulefu:
why wont i fearcheesycheesy.yesterday morning while i was jogging na so one soldier on bike pass me..the female soldier passenger for im back just use one eye dey look me.na im for my mind i go dey yarn wetin i do this girl wey she dey look me like dat.me jus dey my own lane as oyindidi dey talk am and dey jog my owncheesy.well i am not flexing my morning cos i wan enter baffroom go brush my teethcheesy.
hahahha
Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by idu1(m): 9:23am On Nov 08, 2017
Walahi buratai dey enjoy o
Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by Soulsymbol99: 9:24am On Nov 08, 2017
Na brutai meat be dis grin
Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:26am On Nov 08, 2017
festwiz:
She looks good. If them send this one go fight Boko Haram, their hand go leave gun enter trouser..Lol
see shekau below�����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by Alwaystruth: 9:27am On Nov 08, 2017
Can anything good come out of Nigerian army?..
Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 08, 2017
abeg, where dem dey collect soldier form?
i wan join for a gallant officer like dis

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by FarahAideed: 9:28am On Nov 08, 2017
Senior officer food
Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by Naziridamos: 9:28am On Nov 08, 2017
Olosho in army uniform shocked
Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by moffat(m): 9:28am On Nov 08, 2017
soldier ram
Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by UbanmeUdie: 9:31am On Nov 08, 2017
shocked

See her yam & beans legs.

She is just an olosho in camouflage and nothing special.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by Duru009(m): 9:32am On Nov 08, 2017
Oga at the top babe.....
Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 9:33am On Nov 08, 2017
Slay soldier if I handle dis one enh
Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by ahmEenu(m): 9:33am On Nov 08, 2017
drizzymadbet:
Beautiful soldiers are endangered species in the nigerian army, most females you see there are male-looking kind of females.

So na ogas get this one, the brigadier generals, colonels and Major's who can sama her with better cash and posting within the army. The background pictures shows she's working in NTA premises probably Abuja or Lagos where she's likely to sit all day and even be paid all allowances in full.

Anyday she does stubborn head and refuse their advances,na sambisa go be her next posting where her life could be snuffed out anyday anytime. Am sure under the borno weather, snapping and wearing tight fitted jeans would be the least of her problem.

Besides they no born you well as a bloody civilian to near this one, not when oga still retain interest in this yummy creature, you go just buy market for yourself
[s]
drizzymadbet:
Beautiful soldiers are endangered species in the nigerian army, most females you see there are male-looking kind of females.

So na ogas get this one, the brigadier generals, colonels and Major's who can sama her with better cash and posting within the army. The background pictures shows she's working in NTA premises probably Abuja or Lagos where she's likely to sit all day and even be paid all allowances in full.

Anyday she does stubborn head and refuse their advances,na sambisa go be her next posting where her life could be snuffed out anyday anytime. Am sure under the borno weather, snapping and wearing tight fitted jeans would be the least of her problem.

Besides they no born you well as a bloody civilian to near this one, not when oga still retain interest in this yummy creature, you go just buy market for yourself
[/s]
drizzymadbet:

sharap there how do you know all this... Be spreading wrong information... As if you be one of the generals wey don chop inside.... Nonsense upon injury
Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 9:35am On Nov 08, 2017
Na be say she add join her military work abaa na only she dey there why her body milkshake like this no gun shoot Mark no training marks Notting notting everything wey i dey see na cowbell milk supply
Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by 1miccza: 9:35am On Nov 08, 2017
Hozier:
I remember back in 2006 when I dey chop this babe anytime like sugarcane, that was before she joined the army though.

Bros na from dream you type this one abi??
Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by andyanders: 9:36am On Nov 08, 2017
pussyeater:
Na dem generals go dey funk this one nah! undecided

Exactly right. For the Ogas on top.
Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 9:37am On Nov 08, 2017
cutefergiee:
abeg, where dem dey collect soldier form?
i wan join for a gallant officer like dis
Go guest house
Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by ike4blast(m): 9:37am On Nov 08, 2017
So make we ask her out

Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by BUHARIjubrin: 9:40am On Nov 08, 2017
Bokoharam food. ....
Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by Ibbravo(m): 9:40am On Nov 08, 2017
This girl wey i follow fight for barracks well.
Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 9:42am On Nov 08, 2017
QueenSekxy:

hahahha
You go look for who go give you one stick of cigar to go toilet you come here dey talk say you dey jogg why you nor go baff after you don shit finish with the cigar
Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by 2shure: 9:42am On Nov 08, 2017
bich
Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by mikaael(m): 9:47am On Nov 08, 2017
DanseMacabre:
All I see is an average-looking slay soldier with extremely tight-fitting clothes. undecided

thanks fr helping me type DAT...
Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by NwaChibuzor: 9:49am On Nov 08, 2017
ahmEenu:
[s][/s] sharap there how do you know all this... Be spreading wrong information... As if you be one of the generals wey don chop inside.... Nonsense upon injury
Guy bone if you know the Nigerian military well, just know that if ur a female, pretty and well endowed , You are definitely food for ogas at the top. You can't tell me the top dogs in the military haven't been looking for this girl and telling their colleagues how sweet her pussy is. Its just like a university setting where lecturers will ask a lady out just to pass his course. Here in military its even worse. If you like your career and need promotion better she bow her pussy to the sight of their dick. If she refuse any advances, dem fit vex post her go borno or yobe. So those shouting food for oga at the top aren't wrong. Its not just possible for them to allow this one rest. Shes to pretty and hot to be ignored. If I were a general or a commisioned officer, she'd already be bouncing that juicy ass of hers on my dick as I dey type sef.

2 Likes

Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by dvkot(m): 9:49am On Nov 08, 2017
babe iz untouchable, she will slap u and notin will happen, her connection iz longer than MTN
Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by giles14(m): 9:51am On Nov 08, 2017
HeWrites:
This Nigerian female Army officer known as Porch Army girl on Instagram, is certainly having guys drooling over her, all thanks to her savory photos.

The beauty showed off her curves recently in a striped crop top and skin tight jeans and though she disabled comments on her page, one can easily tell that she’d have an umpteen number of DMs everyday!

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/beautiful-nigerian-female-soldier.html

tomorrow u go hear her say dem dey sexual harass her
Re: Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) by Edoziesmart(m): 9:51am On Nov 08, 2017
ike4blast:
So make we ask her out
Dj spyke so you carry this your meme come here.
Werey! cheesy How is adamawa this morning joor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos / When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) / Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.