Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Make Or Break Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make Or Break Up (985 Views)

Why A Gurl Can't Bomb Or Break My Heart. / Does Being So Honest In Relationship Make Or Break Relationships / Is Break Up Sex Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Or Break Up by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 08, 2017
I will be detailed in this one for all the right reasons. So I am in my early 20s and I am currently running my masters degree in Unilag.

My life has been perfect so far until I got a new job and bumped into this very amazing guy. We were everything,communication was seamless and we love each other greatly.

To all those people who want to insult because they are the love professionals, kindly note I don't give a single Bleep about you. Turns out this dude was supposed to get married the next month. When he told me, I was dumbfounded. I tried to stay away as much as I could by blocking, snubbing) but please one cannot cheat your own emotions. I was so upset but I wasn't the only one; he was upset too cos his feelings had changed too about the girl he wanted to marry.

Fast forward, they got married few months ago(hmmm but me and her hubby still fucking like crazy even a day before the wedding). During their honeymoon in Dubai, it was like she was never there....lolzzzz. We were having fun,video calling, sexting and talking. We still dating till now (what this guy does for me, he doesn't do a quarter for his wife) and she is beginning to have nasty suspicions.

Please why won't he want to be with someone else? A girl that calls herself a Pastor but is as lazy as Bleep, can't cook; dude go dey buy food by roadside, can't clean, can't have sex because of health issues. I hope she reads this....lol. The place you call your home ehn, if u know all the styles we don do for kitchen o, rooms o, sitting room o, chair , floor ehn u go fear. I am certain even if I had not met him, he will cheat will someone else. He lies to her practically every time to be with me....am going to church program kinda lie cos in her mind she thinks he is a church guy. Hehehe....how ironic!

So lately she has been all up in ma grail; even called me one time out of suspicion. Should I let her know straight up am fucking her husband or what now? how do I get her to leave my boyfriend alone cos her suspicions is now causing issues for me? (Yes am a side chick and I already know plus it's my choice for y'all hypocritical asses that are gonna come here to cast a stone)
Culled from break_or_makeup
Re: Make Or Break Up by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 08, 2017
But why should you bleep her husband?

Its not nice biko. Break up with the man, you are causing pain to your fellow woman, there are single guys out there willing to date you, why go for a man that is already taken.
Re: Make Or Break Up by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 08, 2017
Rchibs:
I will be detailed in this one for all the right reasons. So I am in my early 20s and I am currently running my masters degree in Unilag.

My life has been perfect so far until I got a new job and bumped into this very amazing guy. We were everything,communication was seamless and we love each other greatly.

To all those people who want to insult because they are the love professionals, kindly note I don't give a single Bleep about you. Turns out this dude was supposed to get married the next month. When he told me, I was dumbfounded. I tried to stay away as much as I could by blocking, snubbing) but please one cannot cheat your own emotions. I was so upset but I wasn't the only one; he was upset too cos his feelings had changed too about the girl he wanted to marry.

Fast forward, they got married few months ago(hmmm but me and her hubby still fucking like crazy even a day before the wedding). During their honeymoon in Dubai, it was like she was never there....lolzzzz. We were having fun,video calling, sexting and talking. We still dating till now (what this guy does for me, he doesn't do a quarter for his wife) and she is beginning to have nasty suspicions.

Please why won't he want to be with someone else? A girl that calls herself a Pastor but is as lazy as Bleep, can't cook; dude go dey buy food by roadside, can't clean, can't have sex because of health issues. I hope she reads this....lol. The place you call your home ehn, if u know all the styles we don do for kitchen o, rooms o, sitting room o, chair , floor ehn u go fear. I am certain even if I had not met him, he will cheat will someone else. He lies to her practically every time to be with me....am going to church program kinda lie cos in her mind she thinks he is a church guy. Hehehe....how ironic!

So lately she has been all up in ma grail; even called me one time out of suspicion. Should I let her know straight up am fucking her husband or what now? how do I get her to leave my boyfriend alone cos her suspicions is now causing issues for me? (Yes am a side chick and I already know plus it's my choice for y'all hypocritical asses that are gonna come here to cast a stone)

Lemme say sumtin...

Since u already accepted that ur a side-chic, why not let him go & find someone that will cherish u more than he can do...

If u are so attached to him coz he gave a good sex, i bet hundreds of single men out there can give u as well..It will takes time but u have to let him go...don't be a home wrecker coz once KARMA will hit u, u gonna pay with it plus the interest..

This will be very hard coz maybe u have invested ur feelings with him already, but if u cud make 1 step at a time & open ur door to any possible suitors...I will make sure that u will be happy without stepping into someone's marriage life..

Good luck..

Royalblak007

1 Like

Re: Make Or Break Up by coolestofall(m): 9:02am On Nov 08, 2017
Spoken like a true olosho. Let me b d first 2 cast a stone. I was even expecting u 2 feel d guilt but I was wrong. Hope u aint planning on getting married sha, cos karma is a real bitch. One last thing, just keep up ur pursuit of a masters degree in oloshoism.

1 Like

Re: Make Or Break Up by RoyalBlak007: 9:04am On Nov 08, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Lemme say sumtin...

Since u already accepted that ur a side-chic, why not let him go & find someone that will cherish u more than he can do...

If u are so attached to him coz he gave a good sex, i bet hundreds of single men out there can give u as well..It will takes time but u have to let him go...don't be a home wrecker coz once KARMA will hit u, u gonna pay with it plus the interest..

This will be very hard coz maybe u have invested ur feelings with him already, but if u cud make 1 step at a time & open ur door to any possible suitors...I will make sure that u will be happy without stepping into someone's marriage life..

Good luck..

Royalblak007

she loves being a side chic grin
Re: Make Or Break Up by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 08, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

she loves being a side chic grin

How many side chics u got?
Re: Make Or Break Up by RoyalBlak007: 9:13am On Nov 08, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

How many side chics u got?
smiley
Re: Make Or Break Up by jacyhelen(f): 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2017
Rchibs:

the only thing ur grammar and rudeness cant affect is KARMA...urs is coming!!!!!
Re: Make Or Break Up by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nne you are still a very vibrant and young lady.my advice for you is this (1)stop dating that guy because if he truly loves you he wouldn't have married that lady even if is two weeks to the wedding (2)that lady you are sleeping with the husband is a lady like you.(3)remember the word karma hahaha I laugh is very wicked.

1 Like

Re: Make Or Break Up by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
jacyhelen:

the only thing ur grammar and rudeness cant affect is KARMA...urs is coming!!!!!
Re: Make Or Break Up by AryEmber(f): 12:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
Did you read that before posting it? He loves you but didn't marry you, you screwed him in the kicthen but it is HER kitchen, she bears his name while you're still address as Miss. If he were to go to a formal gathering, she would be the one to accompany him when you can only give him a wink once in a while. Dear, the joke's on you! And I will cast a lot of stones cause what's bad is bad. Btw the dude seem like a whimp with the way you portray him.
Re: Make Or Break Up by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
So, you saying I should leave him.
AryEmber:
Did you read that before posting it? He loves you but didn't marry you, you screwed him in the kicthen but it is HER kitchen, she bears his name while you're still address as Miss. If he were to go to a formal gathering, she would be the one to accompany him when you can only give him a wink once in a while. Dear, the joke's on you! And I will cast a lot of stones cause what's bad is bad. Btw the dude seem like a whimp with the way you portray him.
Re: Make Or Break Up by jbaby123: 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
My dear I understand how u feel,I have almost being in the same position myself but I feel u should just let everything be.remember that karma is real and also think of all the pain she is going through its not really her fault.please be nice
Re: Make Or Break Up by McBrooklyn(m): 1:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
Re: Make Or Break Up by thestevens: 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
One thing though, what goes around comes back around.
Re: Make Or Break Up by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 10, 2017
In Nigeria only.
thestevens:
One thing though, what goes around comes back around.

(1) (Reply)

Proposal At A Wedding: Immediately She Caught The Bouquet, He Proposed! (photos) / One Common Mistake Ladies Male / Though I Am Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.