Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? (5525 Views)

How Do You Know A Lady Who Believes In Your Vision ? / Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by Vicjustice: 1:41am On May 22, 2008
Some people actually believe in voodoo of a thing, and they do fetish rituals, and most of their diabolical practices are done in secret.
   But what would you do if you happen to find a black magic charm concoction in your partner's possession and you later found out that s/he often solicits witch doctors for "divine favours"?
   Can you keep on dating a person of such superstitious practices?
   **********************************************************************************
   Also, what would you do if you're so much in love with a person who you believe loves you too well, but s/he confidentially voiced it to you that s/he's planning to do harm to his/her adversary by juju means: by taking the person's family names and photo to a voodoo priest? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by tngtech(m): 9:12am On May 22, 2008
no i won't.
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by frank316(m): 9:17am On May 22, 2008
God forbid!

back to sender
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by menix(m): 9:31am On May 22, 2008
Hmmm, Juju,
Nah, Cant continue oooo
Cous one day she go use u enhance her charm
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by manoy(m): 11:12am On May 22, 2008
This controversial Vicjustice again! I will change your name to Judas if ,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by tngtech(m): 12:11pm On May 22, 2008
just let the guy be. He is try to express his feelings.
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by Godalone(m): 12:17pm On May 22, 2008
Never
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by Vicjustice: 12:31pm On May 22, 2008
So, what would you do if you're so much in love with a girl who you believe loves you too well, but she confidentially voiced it to you that she's planning to do harm to her adversary by juju means: by taking the offender's family names and photo to voodoo priest? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by enque(f): 12:38pm On May 22, 2008
hell no
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by okenwa(m): 12:39pm On May 22, 2008
Vicjustice:

So, what would you do if you're so much in love with a girl who you believe loves you too well, but she confidentially voiced it to you that she's planning to do harm to her adversary by juju means: by taking the offender's family names and photo to voodoo priest? grin grin grin grin grin grin

i will beg her to drop the charges/doom
for our own sake, because it can bounce back on us later.

forgiveness is medicinal
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by holythug(m): 12:45pm On May 22, 2008
juju ke. . .no b my portion
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by welli(f): 1:04pm On May 22, 2008
@ poster. . . u know wat dey say about birds of same feather . . . .werin consain me wit juju or juju bliver
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 22, 2008
na na na!
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by naijababe2(f): 1:10pm On May 22, 2008
never ever! juju is devil's work.
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by janami(f): 1:35pm On May 22, 2008
Be ye not yoked with unbelievers
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by achinu(m): 1:36pm On May 22, 2008
I go pass on the black magic. Don't open PANDORA's BOX if you're not ready to find out what's in it. Tufia kwa, ewo !!
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by manchibabe: 1:40pm On May 22, 2008
ah NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo
once i know dat is d end,
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by onyekang1(f): 2:41pm On May 22, 2008
Capital NO
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by Vicjustice: 5:57pm On May 22, 2008
embarassed embarassed embarassed Same way some people believe in doing charms to enhance their visa applications chance, and also charms to beat immigration at the point of entry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by buzyDiva(f): 5:58pm On May 22, 2008
Sorry . . I won't and I can't!!
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by vivaladiva(f): 6:19pm On May 22, 2008
una can pretend
so none of the girls or guys here don go babalawo ( shiiiiiiiiitttt)
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by Vicjustice: 6:43pm On May 22, 2008
vivaladiva:

una can pretend
so none of the girls or guys here don go babalawo ( shiiiiiiiiitttt)
   Then, you must have been to a babalawo too, have you? smiley
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by SENATORJD(m): 6:48pm On May 22, 2008
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NO shocked
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by TheSly: 6:54pm On May 22, 2008
I CAN date her but i CANT marry her. . . its as simple as that cool
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by Vicjustice: 7:09pm On May 22, 2008
The Sly:

I CAN date her but i CANT marry her. . . its as simple as that cool
Dating her? She might want to charm you with voodoo into marrying her; that's if the voodoo works
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by TheSly: 7:16pm On May 22, 2008
Vicjustice:

Dating her? She might want to charm you with voodoo into marrying her; that's if the voodoo works
The thing is. . . .There are lots of them out there but its not written on their forehead. . .
So many peepz up here that are saying ''Hell NO'' might have been dating one of 'em without noticing it. . .

The truth is. . .I have dated one before. . .
Initially i wasn't aware until i managed to get into her bag one day and i couldn't believe what i saw! shocked
A white paper with incantations written on it. . .a Lil black Soap and some other Pish Posh! . . . angry

I believe God loves me. . . . cool
Thats the fact! cool cool
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by Vicjustice: 7:27pm On May 22, 2008
The Sly:

The thing is. . . .There are lots of them out there but its not written on their forehead. . .
So many peepz up here that are saying ''Hell NO'' might have been dating one of 'em without noticing it
. . .

The truth is. . .I have dated one before. . .
Initially i wasn't aware until i managed to get into her bag one day and i couldn't believe what i saw! shocked
A white paper with incantations written on it. . .a Lil black Soap and some other Pish Posh! . . . angry

I believe God loves me. . . . cool
Thats the fact! cool cool
True talk. Actually, if not that someone in Nairaland reveals her intention to use voodoo. . ., how would i have known that she's that barbaric someone who believes and practices such fetishism?
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by frank316(m): 7:30pm On May 22, 2008
I am covered by the blood of Jesus, no juju whatsoever can touch me

i will marry her and convert her to be a born again christian like me
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by SENATORJD(m): 7:39pm On May 22, 2008
guy forget that one o, bible say flee all appearances of evil,u go marry come convert na u be Holy ghost?
converter ko convertible ni,
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by Vicjustice: 9:52pm On May 22, 2008
funkybaby:

All that one na long thing.

I am desperately searching for someone that has his full names and the first name of his mother. I already have his picture, so thats settled.

With these info, i will show him the stunts i can pull with my Ijebu roots. Na him hand he go come here and type the calamity that has befallen him.

I know Dantecmu has commuincated with him. Dante, if you read this, please do send me a blank email.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by funkybaby(f): 10:09pm On May 22, 2008
@vicjustice

Yeah, thats what you get for bombarding my email box with threatening mails and insults.

A Bastard ! That is what you are!
Re: Can You Marry A Partner Who Believes in "Juju"? by RampantT(f): 10:13pm On May 22, 2008
Hahahahhahaha. . . Is NL a show of its own or what?

anywaz poater. . .If you meant if I can marry someone that'll eventually go to an herbalist and try to use juju on me, forget am o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are guys Really Trained To Be Men / . / 6 Proven Sex Positions To Achieve Orgasm Faster Than You Expect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.