Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" (74582 Views)

Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment / 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party / Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Kondomatic(m): 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
macaphan007:
my brother this is the level the world has dropped,the world itself is been ran by paedophiles and homosexual cults,there's a subtle introduction of "gayism" even into our local movies and series here in Nigeria, Nigeria is following the foot prints of the modern Babylon,Pizzagate is a typical example of how deep the world has rot.This world is set to implode which ever way,I totally agree with on your submission.... let every same man prepare for the calamity that awaits....SHALLOM!!!
Media is their favorite tool. Have you not noticed how they present gays in most movies? They are presented mostly as a high talented, soft spoken good looking, near perfect individuals that cannot hurt a fly. Their only crime most times is being gay but we all know that this is a plan to sale gaysim to everybody.

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by bumi10(m): 5:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
Is he sure or his is under durex?

Knowing what i know about the police, he maybe under torture and has been asked to tell the public what he just said now

I don't trust police at all
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Phi001(m): 5:23pm On Nov 08, 2017
Kylekent59:

Don't tell me you are a coward. So because of this you should give up. Hmmm.
Fear is a sickness and I hate people who has it.
Be bold and fight
They say there is a thin line between bravery and stupidity, I say bravery and stupidity are the same thing, just with different results...
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

I hope you know that being gay is a crime here?

People coming online to justify wrong doings. Na wa o
What evidence do you have that he is gay? Please don't say your evidence is that 'he said it himself'.

I'm waiting
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by AntiWailer: 5:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
pesinfada:
will u live ur life and still live another man's own?

Just let him know u hate gaysim

I don't hate gayism.

I will bet my last penny that He is not even gay. He is just a cross dresser.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by rhonard(m): 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Meanwhile, foolish Nigerians have been shouting free Brobisky without knowing why he was arrested in the first place.

Some Nigerians are just naturally daft.
not Nigerian but bloggers, being arrested by the police just because he claimed to be a gay, that was the news spread by bloggers, so blame nobody
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Which part of you is standing?
my prick

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
Kondomatic:
There is a problem somewhere and we are yet to realize that. Gradually, we are making the gays and lesbians the untouchables in the society. We're being reprogrammed to believe that homosexuals are innocent of every other thing except being gay.

I could remember what happened when there was a shooting at a gay club in Orlando. Everybody "auto-believed" that it was carried out by a straight person, a religious fanatic, apparently we all believed that it was impossible for a gay person to do that. They're always innocent..... Aren't they?

I can still remember how I was attacked here because I had a different opinion, but it was reported later that the killer was gay and everyone kept quiet.

I tell people, homosexuals are not asking for their rights, they have all their rights. Bobrisky has been gay for a long time and nobody arrested him, so what's the problem? What homosexuals want is to be made the special people of the society. They want to be what they want to be and get away with whatever they want to do including trampling on your own rights.

Bobrisky is another example, the report yesterday was that he was arrested for unknown reasons but people already calling for his release citing being gay as the reason for his arrest when there's no evidence to prove that.

A time is coming when you, a straight person who kept quiet because whatever an adult decides to do with his sex organs isn't your business won't be able to get jobs in certain orgs. Only then will you understand how special this homosexuals have become and it will be too late to do anything.

Here's an example, I can't even play Android game in peace unless I identify with homosexuals

what game is this please?
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Kondomatic(m): 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:

what game is this please?
Wrestling Revolution
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by rhonard(m): 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
Doctormarvin:
Nigerians are chanting free bobrisky ,who are the people that always go under his comment to give him death threats,wish he wasn't born and all manner of evils...bunch of hypocrital bastards! God! how did I end up in Nigeria....the worst set of people you can ever meet,take Nigerians serious at your peril.. that's why the government are using y'all to play tumbo tumbo
now what do you do? go back to heaven undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Lexusgs430: 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
my prick

Should I say any more?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by rhonard(m): 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
sunnyside16:
Make una dey sell cream o.........until anuses shoots out.
what are you saying??

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by rhonard(m): 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
Lawalemi:
Lawani is depriving us our Bobrisky
whose bobrisky??

Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by ReubenE(m): 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
Kondomatic:
There is a problem somewhere and we are yet to realize that. Gradually, we are making the gays and lesbians the untouchables in the society. We're being reprogrammed to believe that homosexuals are innocent of every other thing except being gay.

I could remember what happened when there was a shooting at a gay club in Orlando. Everybody "auto-believed" that it was carried out by a straight person, a religious fanatic, apparently we all believed that it was impossible for a gay person to do that. They're always innocent..... Aren't they?

I can still remember how I was attacked here because I had a different opinion, but it was reported later that the killer was gay and everyone kept quiet.

I tell people, homosexuals are not asking for their rights, they have all their rights. Bobrisky has been gay for a long time and nobody arrested him, so what's the problem? What homosexuals want is to be made the special people of the society. They want to be what they want to be and get away with whatever they want to do including trampling on your own rights.

Bobrisky is another example, the report yesterday was that he was arrested for unknown reasons but people already calling for his release citing being gay as the reason for his arrest when there's no evidence to prove that.

A time is coming when you, a straight person who kept quiet because whatever an adult decides to do with his sex organs isn't your business won't be able to get jobs in certain orgs. Only then will you understand how special this homosexuals have become and it will be too late to do anything.

Here's an example, I can't even play Android game in peace unless I identify with homosexuals
God will bless you for this masterpiece.
Some Nigerian are just being naive for saying that what one chooses to do with his sex organ is no ones business. Like you said, a time will come when it will be too late to speak against this social anomaly.

Nigeria is going through some problems now does not mean people should not speak against evil when they see one.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
Kondomatic:
Wrestling Revolution
thanks.
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
ooshey....baddest. Jaycurb, call my lawyer. hahaha(in bobrisky's voice)

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by TheKingIsHere: 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
7Alexander:

What evidence do you have that he is gay? Please don't say your evidence is that 'he said it himself'.

I'm waiting

He came on social media to say he is gay. That's enough evidence.

Just like the guy who went online to post "how to rape a girl" was hunted by the police..

Whatever you say online can be used against you. Take note
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Cdec(m): 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
IQ Express Nigeria Limited is one of the fastest growing and innovative freight forwarding companies in the country. We are redefining the act and processes of international logistics. Our cutting edge integrated services which involve international transportation, custom clearing, warehousing and trucking, continue to provide the ultimate experience, and premium satisfaction for our esteemed customers.
We pride ourselves not only on the sophistication of our processes and strongly built capacity to pick shipments from ANYWHERE in the world and deliver to any location in Nigeria, but also in our uncompromising resolve to always go the extra mile not just to meet the expectations of our clients, but to exceed them.
With offices in the US, UK, China, Nigeria, and Ghana, we continue to extend our global reach, while building relationships that matter through value creation, mutual trust, and dedication to responsibilities.
Contact us today and experience a different side of international logistics at the most pocket friendly cost you can ever get. Professionalism, speed, reliability, cost effectiveness, and integrity remain the hallmark of our processes.
Phone: 08150555021, 08150555029
Email: info@iqexpress.co.uk

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by nNEOo(m): 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
dalaman:
Bobrisky's mother should come and carry her female son oo.
oh lawd ma sesth ma sesth oh lawd

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by starpower(m): 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
Kondomatic:

What the name of the game
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
Doctormarvin:
Nigerians are chanting free bobrisky ,who are the people that always go under his comment to give him death threats,wish he wasn't born and all manner of evils...bunch of hypocrital bastards! God! how did I end up in Nigeria....the worst set of people you can ever meet,take Nigerians serious at your peril.. that's why the government are using y'all to play tumbo tumbo
so you just realised that nigerians are hyporcritically unpredictable? grin grin my father already knew that 65 years ago.
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by encryptjay(m): 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
Like play like play, gays in Nigeria are becoming bold.
I don't like the way they're trying to force their ideologies on our throats.
Like the game Kondomatic screen shooted, they're likely to be more that if you don't accept such, you won't be able to proceed some missions/stages.
They always present them as saints and their only crime was being gay.
I'm sure those mortals supporting this guy can butcher their children if they exhibit such traits.
What is wrong is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Dranoid: 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
Kondomatic:

This is very intelligent and also very true

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by SirLakes: 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
I just hate this thing called bobrisk undecided
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
make i see how he go take form slay queen, now when he dey behind bars
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by rajiraymond(m): 6:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
Keep quet! You said, you are a gay so, stupid that rubbish. How I wish you don't come back in the next just one year to see how that your bleached body would look again.
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by sanpipita(m): 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
Kondomatic:

There's is a long history of homosexuals being killed and victimised in many societies, reason people way they do towards homosexuals when they feel something is endangering them

If only people will be tolerant and less homophobic, homosexuals won't be receiving the attention as they do, homophobia are major reason for this, if straight get killed or victimised for being straight trust me the world will react too

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by ajepako(f): 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
Jaycorp!

Where is your Oga Na?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
muller101:
HE is a girl
grin
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by casnido2: 6:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
Kondomatic:

Niga ur right, even if his gay with rights he should face the law, I wonder why the authorities keep are keeping quite on this issue, the only people we see arrested are the poor ones. Everyday on Facebook you either see lesbians or guy guys announcing and showing off and nothing is been doin. We need to take this case serious else someday we would mentally accept then and when d issue of making it legal in Nigeria comes up they wouldn't only put up a strong fight but may as well win. Let's call a spade a spade and deal with this issue.
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by gregyboy(m): 6:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
both bobrisky and toyin nor get work dem nor dey feel fis buhari regime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Phyno: "Ray Hushpuppi Begged For A Photo With Me When I Performed In Malaysia" / Cynthia Morgan Hits The Club In Her Underwear; Sexy Or Trashy? (photos) / Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.