Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" (74576 Views)

Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment / 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party / Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Leez(m): 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2017
contactmorak:
Bobrisky has spoken out for the first time since he was arrested in Lekki, Lagos on November 7th, 2017.

Speaking to LIB exclusively, Bobrisky revealed that serial entrepreneur Toyin Lawani was the one who called for his arrest stating that she accused him of stealing his customers.

He revealed that the case was reported in Abuja and that he is currently on his way to Abuja to resolve the issue. He said;

Toyin Lawani asked her lawyer to write petitions against me that I worked for her and I'm selling cream to all her customers. Which was a fat lie. I never worked for Toyin. She was my friend. I can't remember ever working for Toyin or learning how to make cream from her.

Then she also said I threatened her. So we are going to Abuja cos that was where the case was reported. Before she wrote petitions against me, she had already threatened me that she is giving me 7 days to go to the internet and apologize to her which I said no way because she offended me. I think because I refused to apologize, she got the police involved
Speaking about what transpired at the police station yesterday, Bobrisky said his phones were taken from him and he was told that he needed to wait until morning in order to go to Abuja.

Yesterday at the police station, I was sitting at the counter and I was told I needed to wait until morning to go to Abuja. My phone was taken from me so I couldn't talk to anyone. I'm trying to get in touch with my lawyer and all the people I know.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/11/lib-exclusive-toyin-lawani-arrested-me-and-claimed-i-stole-her-cream-customers-bobrisky-speaks-out-for-the-first-time-after-his-arrest-2.html
Afonja fighting grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by johnstar(m): 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
godfatherx:
Nigeria police and yeye matters na 5 & 6

Bros i dey tell u... Na mumu case dm dey like judge

Tel dm make dm go arrest tif, dm go dey talk anoda tn

Very useless. Set of ppl
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by MTKbudapest(m): 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
So no 14yr term for this gay man.
Chai, i am disappointed.
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 08, 2017
I stand with Bobrisky sad
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by showghan(m): 4:51pm On Nov 08, 2017

Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by freeman95(m): 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
So you mean this boy deh receive cockk for en Anus haha

Pervert!
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Lexusgs430: 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
Daeylar:
At least it's not about him being gay

The story go soon change.....
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Lexusgs430: 4:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I stand with Bobrisky sad

Which part of you is standing?

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by komekn(m): 4:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Dude may be gay but we must remember everyone has rights ? Why the Toyin Lawal use police to silence him. Nigerian celebrities and cockroach brains. If its a civil matter about customer snatching and stuff, why not go to court and seek redress instead of arrest and shipping him to Abuja.

If he is gay why is he not doing 14 years
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by TheKingIsHere: 4:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Dude may be gay but we must remember everyone has rights ? Why the Toyin Lawal use police to silence him. Nigerian celebrities and cockroach brains. If its a civil matter about customer snatching and stuff, why not go to court and seek redress instead of arrest and shipping him to Abuja.

I hope you know that being gay is a crime here?

People coming online to justify wrong doings. Na wa o
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Adeniyi9461(m): 4:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by TheKingIsHere: 4:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
BiggerPRICK1:
I love this guy courage

^^Gay alert

Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Lawalemi(m): 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
Lawani is depriving us our Bobrisky
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Kylekent59: 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
nextstep:
I was wondering how this Toyin lady could get police to arrest somebody, instead of going to court to settle the issue; then I saw this on Wikipedia:

"Toyin Lawani was born ... to her father, Yisah Lawani a former commissioner of Police and her mother, Princess Atinuke Babalola, a serial entrepreneur (also royalty).

Toyin’s grandfather was Pa Elijah Are Babalola, who was the first Minister of Works in the Western Region and her grandmother was Chief Justice E.A. Babalola and also the Adele Oba of Ikole Ekiti."

Bobrisky should really research who he's trying to abuse first before opening mouth. I'm not saying it's fair that she obviously used her connections and family ties, but that's the nation we live in. If I see all those bolded parts in somebody's pedigree, I will just quietly comot hand for matter. Even if he can call for lawyer and fight for justice... hrm... no be Naija we day?

Don't tell me you are a coward. So because of this you should give up. Hmmm.
Fear is a sickness and I hate people who has it.
Be bold and fight
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Simple9ja(m): 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
make una liv bobrisky alone ohhhhh
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by nonso84(m): 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
So na cream cause all dis wahala.
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Marcofranz(m): 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
grin grin see him looking so retarded yesterday. I never knew the bitch waso that disgusting grin grin I trust Nigerian policemen dem go don curse the bitch life.
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Slaveman343: 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
Daeylar:
At least it's not about him being gay
Don't conclude soon
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by dennisworld1(m): 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
I could not finish reading. I believe he died of poison after eating Ewedu and Amala combine with Akpu and ofonigbo soup. Too much intake of 7 bottles of cold beer with isiewu. Also later in the evening he took Tiwo and also included kilishi which is disastrous.I need a new supplier..
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Doctormarvin(m): 5:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nigerians are chanting free bobrisky ,who are the people that always go under his comment to give him death threats,wish he wasn't born and all manner of evils...bunch of hypocrital bastards! God! how did I end up in Nigeria....the worst set of people you can ever meet,take Nigerians serious at your peril.. that's why the government are using y'all to play tumbo tumbo

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by hokafor(m): 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
You see why I hate Nigerian police. They could have use this opportunity to kill this thing call bobrisky.
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by teflonjake(m): 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
Kondomatic:
There is a problem somewhere and we are yet to realize that. Gradually, we are making the gays and lesbians the untouchables in the society. We're being reprogrammed to believe that homosexuals are innocent of every other thing except being gay.

I could remember what happened when there was a shooting at a gay club in Orlando. Everybody "auto-believed" that it was carried out by a straight person, a religious fanatic, apparently we all believed that it was impossible for a gay person to do that.

I can still remember how I was attacked here because I had a different opinion, but it was reported later that the killer was gay and everyone kept quiet.

I tell people, homosexuals are not asking for their rights, they want to be made the special people of the society. They want to be what they want to be and get away with whatever they want to do including trampling on your own rights.

Bobrisky is another example, the report yesterday was that he was arrested for unknown reasons but people already calling for his release without knowing why he was arrested.

A time is coming when you, a straight person who kept quiet because whatever an adult decides to do with their sex organs isn't your business won't be able to get job in certain orgs. Only then will you understand how special this homosexuals have become and it will be too late to do anything.

Here's an example, I can't even play Android game in peace unless I identify with homosexuals

Brilliant piece for intellectuals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
sunnysunny69:
What has being gay got to do with this story you read up there? Two people had a business problem and one used police to arrest the other. Did you hear him say he was arrested by the police for being gay?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

^^Gay alert
Nope..am straighforward grin
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
AntiWailer:
Dear Bobrisky,

You are Still useless.

Regards.
will u live ur life and still live another man's own?

Just let him know u hate gaysim

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Chijosky(m): 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
But how will this one address him/herself at Abj, is it I Mr Bobrisky or I Miss Bobrisky ayam not understanding oo
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Holyman3(m): 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
The Zoo continent

Where animals rule over animals
With no clear direction
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by ObaiNetwork: 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
the should let the guy be...was he caught having sex with a guy
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by blessingsonflee(f): 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
sunnysunny69:
lmao @ shipping him to Abuja... is it a perishable or non-perishable goods
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by macaphan007(m): 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
Kondomatic:
There is a problem somewhere and we are yet to realize that. Gradually, we are making the gays and lesbians the untouchables in the society. We're being reprogrammed to believe that homosexuals are innocent of every other thing except being gay.

I could remember what happened when there was a shooting at a gay club in Orlando. Everybody "auto-believed" that it was carried out by a straight person, a religious fanatic, apparently we all believed that it was impossible for a gay person to do that.

I can still remember how I was attacked here because I had a different opinion, but it was reported later that the killer was gay and everyone kept quiet.

I tell people, homosexuals are not asking for their rights, they want to be made the special people of the society. They want to be what they want to be and get away with whatever they want to do including trampling on your own rights.

Bobrisky is another example, the report yesterday was that he was arrested for unknown reasons but people already calling for his release without knowing why he was arrested.

A time is coming when you, a straight person who kept quiet because whatever an adult decides to do with their sex organs isn't your business won't be able to get job in certain orgs. Only then will you understand how special this homosexuals have become and it will be too late to do anything.

Here's an example, I can't even play Android game in peace unless I identify with homosexuals
my brother this is the level the world has dropped,the world itself is been ran by paedophiles and homosexual cults,there's a subtle introduction of "gayism" even into our local movies and series here in Nigeria, Nigeria is following the foot prints of the modern Babylon,Pizzagate is a typical example of how deep the world has rot.This world is set to implode which ever way,I totally agree with on your submission.... let every same man prepare for the calamity that awaits....SHALLOM!!!

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by muller101(m): 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
BiggerPRICK1:
I love this guy courage
HE is a girl
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by psalmsjob: 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
Kondomatic:

To buttress your point you didn't get any "like" nor "share" for your wonderful comments until I liked it.

Your observations about being a gay as prerequisite for employment in future reminds me of Sodom and Gommoragrin

#NoApologiesForSayingTheTruth

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo / Phyno: "Ray Hushpuppi Begged For A Photo With Me When I Performed In Malaysia" / Cynthia Morgan Hits The Club In Her Underwear; Sexy Or Trashy? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.