Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" (74526 Views)

Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment / 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party / Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by drtee247(m): 12:10am On Nov 09, 2017
Kondomatic:
There is a problem somewhere and we are yet to realize that. Gradually, we are making the gays and lesbians the untouchables in the society. We're being reprogrammed to believe that homosexuals are innocent of every other thing except being gay.

I could remember what happened when there was a shooting at a gay club in Orlando. Everybody "auto-believed" that it was carried out by a straight person, a religious fanatic, apparently we all believed that it was impossible for a gay person to do that. They're always innocent..... Aren't they?

I can still remember how I was attacked here because I had a different opinion, but it was reported later that the killer was gay and everyone kept quiet.

I tell people, homosexuals are not asking for their rights, they have all their rights. Bobrisky has been gay for a long time and nobody arrested him, so what's the problem? What homosexuals want is to be made the special people of the society. They want to be what they want to be and get away with whatever they want to do including trampling on your own rights.

Bobrisky is another example, the report yesterday was that he was arrested for unknown reasons but people already calling for his release citing being gay as the reason for his arrest when there's no evidence to prove that.

A time is coming when you, a straight person who kept quiet because whatever an adult decides to do with his sex organs isn't your business won't be able to get jobs in certain orgs. Only then will you understand how special this homosexuals have become and it will be too late to do anything.

Here's an example, I can't even play Android game in peace unless I identify with homosexuals

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by true2home(m): 1:02am On Nov 09, 2017

If you are a Nigerian and running from it, then that says something about you...You think if Americans ran from their issues like we do in Nigeria, we lazy Nigerian will have a place to run to
America is call the land of the BRAVE for a reason, and its not for running to someone else country

quote author=gypsey post=62200525] Ofcourse! but people can be rich too in canada, America or UK, some nigerians here in the UK or America are very wealthy too, and some nigerians have made money in nigeria too, i have made more money in nigeria too, but i wouldn't want to live in nigeria.
you see? different people have different reasons for wanting to run from nigeria and some of them are not financial, i can live comfortably in nigeria but i wouldn't want to. the system there is not competent, everyone wants to steal from me, No security, no good roads, no Adequate hospital, No rules and regulations.

One time i was driving to Onitsha while i was on the highway i saw a big fuvking lorry overloaded with gallons, chickens and beans speeding towards me, i thought what the fuvk! i just realised that the lorry has left his lane and came to my own lane, now why would any qualified driver with a clean license drive into another lane just because he is trying to Avoid hold up on his own lane?
You will never see such things in American, canadian or UK highway, that driver could have killed me even though i may be a millionaire in nigeria, you see? it's not just about money that folks wants to run from nigeria, it's safety, security, quality of life and lack of other basic Amenities. you understand now? [/quote]
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by JamesReacher(m): 4:51am On Nov 09, 2017
casnido2:

Lolzz.. grow up.. u dnt have to use derogatory language when communicating with people and for your information those bisexual animals like earthworm still needs another to fertilize them and only one sexual organ is dominant in them.. even in the case of humans.
Am wise enough to learn so teach me more if u think u know it all wink
Whats derogatory in what I stated ? Seriously. Fertilization or not, they are still bisexual and 'God' created them too so you see.
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 09, 2017
true2home:

If you are a Nigerian and running from it, then that says something about you...You think if Americans ran from their issues like we do in Nigeria, we lazy Nigerian will have a place to run to
America is call the land of the BRAVE for a reason, and its not for running to someone else country

quote author=gypsey post=62200525] Ofcourse! but people can be rich too in canada, America or UK, some nigerians here in the UK or America are very wealthy too, and some nigerians have made money in nigeria too, i have made more money in nigeria too, but i wouldn't want to live in nigeria.
you see? different people have different reasons for wanting to run from nigeria and some of them are not financial, i can live comfortably in nigeria but i wouldn't want to. the system there is not competent, everyone wants to steal from me, No security, no good roads, no Adequate hospital, No rules and regulations.

One time i was driving to Onitsha while i was on the highway i saw a big fuvking lorry overloaded with gallons, chickens and beans speeding towards me, i thought what the fuvk! i just realised that the lorry has left his lane and came to my own lane, now why would any qualified driver with a clean license drive into another lane just because he is trying to Avoid hold up on his own lane?
You will never see such things in American, canadian or UK highway, that driver could have killed me even though i may be a millionaire in nigeria, you see? it's not just about money that folks wants to run from nigeria, it's safety, security, quality of life and lack of other basic Amenities. you understand now?
i am not a nigerian, and i did'nt say i am running from nigeria, try and understand my comment. i like nigeria, i would like to live in nigeria, my father is nigerian, but i don't feel safe in nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Adamawaswt(m): 7:29am On Nov 09, 2017
Who go interview him.. ..becuse for now him no get fon.. .so hw this story take spread
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Damead: 7:37am On Nov 09, 2017
Wonder
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 09, 2017
Kondomatic:
There is a problem somewhere and we are yet to realize that. Gradually, we are making the gays and lesbians the untouchables in the society. We're being reprogrammed to believe that homosexuals are innocent of every other thing except being gay.

I could remember what happened when there was a shooting at a gay club in Orlando. Everybody "auto-believed" that it was carried out by a straight person, a religious fanatic, apparently we all believed that it was impossible for a gay person to do that. They're always innocent..... Aren't they?

I can still remember how I was attacked here because I had a different opinion, but it was reported later that the killer was gay and everyone kept quiet.

I tell people, homosexuals are not asking for their rights, they have all their rights. Bobrisky has been gay for a long time and nobody arrested him, so what's the problem? What homosexuals want is to be made the special people of the society. They want to be what they want to be and get away with whatever they want to do including trampling on your own rights.

Bobrisky is another example, the report yesterday was that he was arrested for unknown reasons but people already calling for his release citing being gay as the reason for his arrest when there's no evidence to prove that.

A time is coming when you, a straight person who kept quiet because whatever an adult decides to do with his sex organs isn't your business won't be able to get jobs in certain orgs. Only then will you understand how special this homosexuals have become and it will be too late to do anything.

Here's an example, I can't even play Android game in peace unless I identify with homosexuals

Passing a bill against homosexuals was a terrible idea. They became empowered since then.
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Kondomatic(m): 8:03am On Nov 09, 2017
Vanquay:

What game is that?
Wrestling Revolution
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Kondomatic(m): 8:06am On Nov 09, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Sadly it will come to this if the sane ones keep listening to idiots that tell you to mind your business, yet if you dare ask them if they will be comfortable if their 6 year old son tells them bobrisky is his role model, they will shout God forbid
Incestuous relationship is next, after all they're consenting adults and what they want to do in their bedroom isn't nobody's business

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 09, 2017
Europe is already accepting Incestuous relationship soon they will make us see reasons why it is normal, this people are sick and it pains me that only few people can see this, being liberal can actually spell doom for the human race
Kondomatic:
Incestuous relationship is next, after all they're consenting adults and what they want to do in their bedroom isn't nobody's business

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Kondomatic(m): 8:15am On Nov 09, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Europe is already accepting Incestuous relationship soon they will make us see reasons why it is normal, this people are sick and it pains me that only few people can see this, being liberal can actually spell doom for the human race
We will accept whatever they throw at us because only few people in the society have a stable source of moral guidance, the rest are like chaff, they go with the wind.
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 09, 2017
The worse part is they are quick to export this sick ideas to us, but not their technology, not their development ,
oh Africa, when will we ever wake up from being at the mercy of this people even years after the invasion we still can't think for ourselves, and filter the good from the bad things they throw at us, it's just a pity
Kondomatic:
We will accept whatever they throw at us because only few people in the society have a stable source of moral guidance, the rest are like chaff, they go with the wind.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 09, 2017
What makes something a crime?
What crime are they guilty of?
How does their sexual orientation trample upon your rights?
Explain how they "already have their rights" when they still get punished for exercising their sexual orientations, as well as their rights to freewill.
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by johnel2real(m): 9:57am On Nov 09, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Dude may be gay but we must remember everyone has rights. Why the Toyin Lawal use police to silence him. Nigerian celebrities and cockroach brains. If its a civil matter about customer snatching and stuff, why not go to court and seek redress instead of arrest and shipping him to Abuja. She is only helping bobrisky with more publicity.
u make it sound as if policemen are kidnappers. He was arrested, not muddered. she decided on getting him arrested instead of just suing him to court and that is still lawful in Nigeria. Just remember that everybody doesn't have to do things your way.
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Martin0(m): 11:22am On Nov 09, 2017
gypsey:
well.. if they are travelling to Europe because they believe there is no money in nigeria then they are mistaken i have made more money in nigeria than here in the UK. the problem with some nigerians is lack of vision and impatience, they all wants to get rich so quick, that's why the crooked pastor are conning them by making them believe that they will become rich overnight.

you see? i told you how much i make from my carwash business, but some nigerians thinks it's a dirty business, some times when i am in nigeria i help my staffs to wash cars too i am not embarrassed to wash cars some times some car owners gets Angry with me and insult me saying Hurry up with my car i am late to pick my girlfriend up Idiot! i say to them sorry sir! and they don't know that i own the business grin grin i wouldn't mind taking insults from them for washing their cheap and Rubbish old camry or honda as long as they pay me my 2500 naira fee. we charge 2500 naira and we wash atleast 50 cars daily.

they insult me thinking that i am some guy who washes their old and rickety camrys and honda, even though i have my AMG 2015 Benz SUV parked at the corner. grin
so yes! there are a lot of money to be made in nigeria!

That is the mentality of an average nigerian...
Most of my friends fall into that category and they call themselves gratuate,gratuate without brainsgringrin

Yeah I can do any kind of jobs,I can even park your Excret provided you will pay me what I may chargegringrin
Some nigerian's feels when they are rich every other menial jobs should be cut off as is nolonger their level dammm

Do u know that my business partner,remember the guy I told you about who's into tarpaulin business?
When he was building his house in igbo-ukwu he worked with the labourer's including me,but majority of the worker's felt we are just like them gringrin

Well imgine this,if Mark Zukarbeg was to be a nigerian man,?you can imagine how his life would look like,I mean ,like those of our politician's living big and intimidating people...

Nigerian's should learn to be patient with life and work hard..
Like a musician once said ''time na money''

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Asa Looks Like This Without Glasses & On Makeup (Photo) / Picture Of Wizkid And His "new Girlfriend" / DJ Cuppy Boasts About Her Sexy Body (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.