Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" (74574 Views)

Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment / 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party / Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by JamesReacher(m): 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
the matter weak me no be small o. D being didn't even read and understand that kondomatic was actually against homosexuality... He just came here and started spewing trash and cursing everybody.... undecided undecided undecided
I thought I drank too much booze again

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Jesusgirl92(f): 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
BackToLife:

grin I laugh in the Holy Ghost. I don't expect permanently shallow minded amoebic jumboCytoplasm suffering form gumptional demetia like u to see any future for yourself let alone for your unborn generation. TRUTH IS NO MORE HIDDEN! But senseless timid Christians like you would rather stick your head in the ground furiously trying to hide from a conspicuos Truth. Satanists are hell-bent on hijacking your Children and future generation and stupid useless mofos like u keep forming "jolly good fellow" Rot in hottest part of hell #Satangirl! "If u r not for HIM, u r against HIM"
You actually sound so bitter... So UnChrist like.... Good Christians don't easily use curse words such as these.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Doctorsweet(m): 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
Let the transgendered remain there for a while make we hear word
contactmorak:
Bobrisky has spoken out for the first time since he was arrested in Lekki, Lagos on November 7th, 2017.

Speaking to LIB exclusively, Bobrisky revealed that serial entrepreneur Toyin Lawani was the one who called for his arrest stating that she accused him of stealing his customers.

He revealed that the case was reported in Abuja and that he is currently on his way to Abuja to resolve the issue. He said;

Toyin Lawani asked her lawyer to write petitions against me that I worked for her and I'm selling cream to all her customers. Which was a fat lie. I never worked for Toyin. She was my friend. I can't remember ever working for Toyin or learning how to make cream from her.

Then she also said I threatened her. So we are going to Abuja cos that was where the case was reported. Before she wrote petitions against me, she had already threatened me that she is giving me 7 days to go to the internet and apologize to her which I said no way because she offended me. I think because I refused to apologize, she got the police involved
Speaking about what transpired at the police station yesterday, Bobrisky said his phones were taken from him and he was told that he needed to wait until morning in order to go to Abuja.

Yesterday at the police station, I was sitting at the counter and I was told I needed to wait until morning to go to Abuja. My phone was taken from me so I couldn't talk to anyone. I'm trying to get in touch with my lawyer and all the people I know.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/11/lib-exclusive-toyin-lawani-arrested-me-and-claimed-i-stole-her-cream-customers-bobrisky-speaks-out-for-the-first-time-after-his-arrest-2.html
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by BackToLife: 7:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
Mr man abi woman... I'm totally against homosexuality... Read and understand before opening your mouth... It's becoming embarrassing... #I_am_Jesusgirl.
Better! I'm just so annoyed about how Christians are losing their World and Heritage to those that decided to sell their souls to Satan. The Creator said "Occupy till I come" A serious war is going on, and these satanists were felling so funky till GOD intervened and brought Trump. 75% of my friends are Americans, they mostly agreed that Obama pushed satanist agender with unprecedented fervency. It was becoming so bad that, people would become shameful to identify as straight. Imagine what they were fast turning the World into. They even had the effrontery to ORDER Nigeria to sign gayhood into Law. Thank GOD say Goodluck bin get small sense then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmpdqsEwvUo
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by sanpipita(m): 8:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
casnido2:
i think its best for u to change ur view, I agree with u on d note that nobody was born straight or a homo.. But its a phenomenon, leme ask you how do you react to the news that its allowed for you to marry your younger sister. Am tempted to ask if u believe God created this world, cus if u do then u would conform to the simple logic of creation as stated in the bible, he made man in his image, but after a while he saw that it was wrong for man to remain alone so he made him a helper, a woman. And when Noah saved the animals male and female was what he saved, we never read mother hen and mother hen, rather male lion and female lion. And that's how God created them all, male and female.
Its natural for you to be attracted to the same sex from an early stage just like learning to lie and steal comes easily to a child, but we stop the habit cus its wrong. Let's call a spade a spade else someday we wouldn't see any crime in marrying our siblings, after all its done in China hope u gt my point.

Well I don't conform myself to religious beliefs, I'm not religious, and if you say God created a woman to be a man's helper, does being a helper involve anything about sexuality? what could be see wrong today can be right tomorrow, world once saw slave trade right but with time the mentality evolved and things changed, the world doesn't stand at a place it progresses beyond our imaginations, today's is evolving towards a more liberal way and really there is nothing that happens now that didn't happen before, the incest you mentioned was recorded in your bible they even married, the point you need to get is times change, there are norms our parents didn't accept that we accept today, likely there are norms we won't accept but our future generations will

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Kylekent59: 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
Since he was arrested in lekki
Abeg,is this grammar correct.

I think we use "at" for places.
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by ariklawani(f): 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
Don't worry Bob,ur phone is save.u don't need to go with anything including ur crime.go and face the law for coming out as gay...let everything be transparent. when u dey twerk up and down disturbing the nation. u no remember 14yrs.
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by HomeOfMe(f): 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2017
Sunnycliff:
Cock and bull story.... You never talk why dem arrested you!
Exactly! It's covering the true reason they picked it up.
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2017
I think this bobrisky of a guy girl deserves two status in imo state, Gov. Okorocha take note plz.......... I HATE NIGERIA!!!
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by selfemployed(m): 8:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
Please, is bobrisky a man or a woman. The post says "He" while the pictures show a woman.
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Dude may be gay but we must remember everyone has rights. Why the Toyin Lawal use police to silence him. Nigerian celebrities and cockroach brains. If its a civil matter about customer snatching and stuff, why not go to court and seek redress instead of arrest and shipping him to Abuja. She is only helping bobrisky with more publicity.
And you believe what d feMALE said? I doubt if that’s all cos this case is a minor case for the police to treat him like a criminal unless something is up.
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Odianose13(m): 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
masterP042:

Which other crime did they commit apart from being gay? Or do u think being gay is a thing of choice? Explain to me how gayism is crime. Please don't refer to a book of fairy tales written by archaic and medieval psychos

the Law in Nigeria considers gayism as a crime, so its a crime!! Ure free to be gay, but not here in Nigeria.

If a person is arrested for a crime, and then its discovered that he committed another crime, he should be prosecuted for both crimes. gayism is a crime here. If Bobrisky is arrested for Toyin's accusation and he is found out to be gay, whats your take on that? If he is jailed for 14 years, he is not being victimized. He should go to jail if he is found out to be gay, even you!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by abels(m): 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
:-Xeven in this situation,this guy never get sense..you are gay and you are going to jail

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by BackToLife: 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
abels:
:-Xeven in this situation,this guy never get sense..you are gay and you are going to jail
Correct guy! I still don't understand how a normal guy would put his pen1s into an excreter laddened disgustingly smelling hole instead of wonderful sweet pvssy that's rightly meant for. They keep getting bolder at luring and destroying small boys' lives. Indeed, simiar to criminers like armed rubbers and assasins, the jail should be their home. We need to maintain sane Society. More truth has been coming out. The true parents of the Obama adopted kids below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIg6OMD-XQI
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Shhhh01(f): 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
contactmorak:
Bobrisky has spoken out for the first time since he was arrested in Lekki, Lagos on November 7th, 2017.

Speaking to LIB exclusively, Bobrisky revealed that serial entrepreneur Toyin Lawani was the one who called for his arrest stating that she accused him of stealing his customers.

He revealed that the case was reported in Abuja and that he is currently on his way to Abuja to resolve the issue. He said;

Toyin Lawani asked her lawyer to write petitions against me that I worked for her and I'm selling cream to all her customers. Which was a fat lie. I never worked for Toyin. She was my friend. I can't remember ever working for Toyin or learning how to make cream from her.

Then she also said I threatened her. So we are going to Abuja cos that was where the case was reported. Before she wrote petitions against me, she had already threatened me that she is giving me 7 days to go to the internet and apologize to her which I said no way because she offended me. I think because I refused to apologize, she got the police involved
Speaking about what transpired at the police station yesterday, Bobrisky said his phones were taken from him and he was told that he needed to wait until morning in order to go to Abuja.

Yesterday at the police station, I was sitting at the counter and I was told I needed to wait until morning to go to Abuja. My phone was taken from me so I couldn't talk to anyone. I'm trying to get in touch with my lawyer and all the people I know.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/11/lib-exclusive-toyin-lawani-arrested-me-and-claimed-i-stole-her-cream-customers-bobrisky-speaks-out-for-the-first-time-after-his-arrest-2.html
since the fone was seized whose pfone did he borrow to write the epistle? na police give am?
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Bullhari007(m): 9:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
yellowbar demons and bleaching cream TUFIAKWA
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by seyoops4u: 9:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
You read just one side of the story and you started judging ?
sunnysunny69:
Dude may be gay but we must remember everyone has rights. Why the Toyin Lawal use police to silence him. Nigerian celebrities and cockroach brains. If its a civil matter about customer snatching and stuff, why not go to court and seek redress instead of arrest and shipping him to Abuja. She is only helping bobrisky with more publicity.
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
Doctormarvin:
lol,Everyday I dream that my life in Nigeria has always been a Dream that I'll wake up somewhere like Ukraine or Canada then tell the world how I dreamt I was a Nigerian
well..keep dreaming i hope your dreams comes through, my father left nigeria 40 years ago and ended up in England were he gave birth to me. his dreams came through grin grin yours will. i am sure you will wake up one day in Canada. good luck! grin
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Ayolachris: 9:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
onatisi:
sometimes i wonder if this guy wears brassiers grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 08, 2017
seyoops4u:
You read just one side of the story and you started judging ?
so tell us the full story, you seem to know more about the whole story. grin
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
[quote author=Ayolachris post=62199178][/quote] there is only one way to find out grin.
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by raphy(m): 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
The police will be looking Iike n'a punna this one get or n'a blockus... This one fine o... He get boobs.. O.. Na foreigner.

Hahaha remember say bail is free don't let those thieves call police Robb you.
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Martin0(m): 9:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
gypsey:
well..keep dreaming i hope your dreams comes through, my father left nigeria 40 years ago and ended up in England were he gave birth to me. his dreams came through grin grin yours will. i am sure you will wake up one day in Canada. good luck! grin

I wonder if going to UK,Canada,Ukrain will make me staye home jobless and also get paid...

People should be in nigeria and aim at prosperity for themselves..

Sometimes I feel some/most nigerian's are not serious about life...

My friend a lady who's an SA told me some months ago that the richest man in South africa made his money in nigeria...you can imagine that,and this is thesame country people are say they wish they will sleep and wakeup in canada,Damm that is myth..

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
Martin0:

I wonder if going to UK,Canada,Ukrain will make me staye home jobless and also get paid...

People should be in nigeria and aim at prosperity for themselves..

Sometimes I feel some/most nigerian's are not serious about life...

My friend a lady who's an SA told me some months ago that the richest man in South africa made his money in nigeria...you can imagine that,and this is thesame country people are say they wish they will sleep and wakeup in canada,Damm that is myth..

Ofcourse! but people can be rich too in canada, America or UK, some nigerians here in the UK or America are very wealthy too, and some nigerians have made money in nigeria too, i have made more money in nigeria too, but i wouldn't want to live in nigeria.
you see? different people have different reasons for wanting to run from nigeria and some of them are not financial, i can live comfortably in nigeria but i wouldn't want to. the system there is not competent, everyone wants to steal from me, No security, no good roads, no Adequate hospital, No rules and regulations.

One time i was driving to Onitsha while i was on the highway i saw a big fuvking lorry overloaded with gallons, chickens and beans speeding towards me, i thought what the fuvk! i just realised that the lorry has left his lane and came to my own lane, now why would any qualified driver with a clean license drive into another lane just because he is trying to Avoid hold up on his own lane?
You will never see such things in American, canadian or UK highway, that driver could have killed me even though i may be a millionaire in nigeria, you see? it's not just about money that folks wants to run from nigeria, it's safety, security, quality of life and lack of other basic Amenities. you understand now?
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Martin0(m): 10:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
gypsey:
Ofcourse! but people can be rich too in canada, America or UK, some nigerians here in the UK or America are very wealthy too, and some nigerians have made money in nigeria too, i have made more money in nigeria too, but i wouldn't want to live in nigeria.
you see? different people have different reasons for wanting to run from nigeria and some of them are not financial, i can live comfortably in nigeria but i wouldn't want to. the system there is not competent, everyone wants to steal from me, No security, no good roads, no Adequate hospital, No rules and regulations.

One time i was driving to Onitsha while i was on the highway i saw a big fuvking lorry overloaded with gallons, chickens and beans speeding towards me, i thought what the fuvk! i just realised that the lorry has left his lane and came to my own lane, now why would any qualified driver with a clean license drive into another lane just because he is trying to Avoid hold up on his own lane?
You will never see such things in American, canadian or UK highway, that driver could have killed me even though i may be a millionaire in nigeria, you see? it's not just about money that folks wants to run from nigeria, it's safety, security, quality of life and lack of other basic Amenities. you understand now?

At this junction I agree to that but let me tell you something..
Majority are going out of the country because they believ the country is not good enough for them to prosper..that is the thought of an average nigerian..

My uncle studied in America(Alabam University)and also lived in Washinton and was a professor in an institute there,but he alway's tell us that nigeria is a better place to make money compare to America..

Yeah I agree to quality/good life good social and basic Amenities,but I most tell you this..

95% of nigerian's are going/traveling to other European countries coz to them ''money nor dey nigeria''
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by casnido2: 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
JamesReacher:
It wasn't natural for me to be attracted to same sex. Maybe you should get enlightened because some animals are bisexual!
Lolzz.. grow up.. u dnt have to use derogatory language when communicating with people and for your information those bisexual animals like earthworm still needs another to fertilize them and only one sexual organ is dominant in them.. even in the case of humans.
Am wise enough to learn so teach me more if u think u know it all wink
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by casnido2: 10:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
sanpipita:

there are norms our parents didn't accept that we accept today, likely there are norms we won't accept but our future generations will

Uv spoken like a wise man, but i'll like to let you know that even scientifically if we all become homo's, then there would be no nxt generation accepting any norms. and even if there are if we dnt stop trends now then this world will no longer have incest as a taboo, and natural laws will be abolished due to change...
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
Martin0:

At this junction I agree to that but let me tell you something..
Majority are going out of the country because they believ the country is not good enough for them to prosper..that is the thought of an average nigerian..

My uncle studied in America(Alabam University)and also lived in Washinton and was a professor in an institute there,but he alway's tell us that nigeria is a better place to make money compare to America..

Yeah I agree to quality/good life good social and basic Amenities,but I most tell you this..

95% of nigerian's are going/traveling to other European countries coz to them ''money nor dey nigeria''

well.. if they are travelling to Europe because they believe there is no money in nigeria then they are mistaken i have made more money in nigeria than here in the UK. the problem with some nigerians is lack of vision and impatience, they all wants to get rich so quick, that's why the crooked pastor are conning them by making them believe that they will become rich overnight.

you see? i told you how much i make from my carwash business, but some nigerians thinks it's a dirty business, some times when i am in nigeria i help my staffs to wash cars too i am not embarrassed to wash cars some times some car owners gets Angry with me and insult me saying Hurry up with my car i am late to pick my girlfriend up Idiot! i say to them sorry sir! and they don't know that i own the business grin grin i wouldn't mind taking insults from them for washing their cheap and Rubbish old camry or honda as long as they pay me my 2500 naira fee. we charge 2500 naira and we wash atleast 50 cars daily.

they insult me thinking that i am some guy who washes their old and rickety camrys and honda, even though i have my AMG 2015 Benz SUV parked at the corner. grin
so yes! there are a lot of money to be made in nigeria!
Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by Krisddon: 11:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
teelaw4life:

Nawao bloggers keep confusing the innocent with their deficient and malnourished use of english.

You're a good observer.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" by KingSango(m): 11:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
Fanship Of Bobrisky Is Normalization Of Pederasty Culture.

Greetings,

Yes Nigeria your disdain for homosexuality is being removed by clever advertisement of a pedophile. Any man dressing himself up as a woman to be physically loved by men is promoting pederasty, which is man boy love. The act is called pedophilia under the criminal law because society views it as a crime but there exists sub societies among the world body that view man boy love as natural. Since homosexuality isnt natural it consists of child rape of children, especially small children,who are too underdeveloped to offer consent. Children worldwide have been molded to homosexuality long before they reach puberty. Many children suffer in silence, many who speak out are disbelieved and are attacked by society defending pedophiles unknowingly, many children give up and give in to the notion of they are born this way to disguise the shame, especially boys with male egos. Now these children are growing up with homosexuality being celebrated on t.v, in movies, music, fashion and LGBT recruitment and propaganda. LGBT propaganda is most dangerous because it lies to the world that being gay is natural and there is a gay gene. The worship of Bobrisky whether positive or negative gives him and the secret pedophile cults behind him promotion to all of West Africa. Nigerians are allowing a dangerous precedent to go unchecked.

The West is declining they want to invade you and take away your lands and natural resources. The sexual deviants among your society, evil cults formed at colleges and now with members inside government, religion, industry, and entertainment are working to undermine you. Homosexuals are multiplying by secret rape if children by cults who practice deviant sex magic, and I am sure every Nigerian has seen and heard of the nasty foul sex initiation of sodomy and orgy to gain membership in alot of demonic cults. Poverty and rapid advancement has encouraged recruitment of the youth. Geographical areas like Borno state, isolated sections has spawn rebel terrorist groups like Boko Haram and Isis who kidnap children are force them into sex slavery, using sex and physical abuse, food and sleep deprivation to mind control them. Nigerians are sitting on dangerous times because recession will only breed more dissension from National laws and traditional values.

Where Nigerians know they are big and strong can not be overcome by direct force you can be overcome via time using stealth. Soon the homosexuals in your society will outnumber you because you are ignoring child rape. These children will grow up to embrace homosexuality, join powerful cults that will advance their pedophile cause. Do you want to know what destroyed the Moors rule over Spain? The homosexual mafia of Europeans collectively which some of the Moors had joined too via joining Freemasonry. All of North Africa was conquered by sodomite pedophile Jihadists raping village after village and recruiting more homosexuals. Islam was and is like Catholicism a sodomite pedophile ruled cult. More children get raped by Islamic and Christian clergy than by any other occupation in the world society. Never has a time been more urgent than you to return to who you are and embrace your ancestors gods and goddesses. If you fail to heed this warning from the Gods you will be seeing the collapse of Nigeria and with it an African world plunged into the depths of darkness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4OYXIt_dHQ

Ase,
Love Sango

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Picture Of Wizkid And His "new Girlfriend" / Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo / Phyno: "Ray Hushpuppi Begged For A Photo With Me When I Performed In Malaysia"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.