Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju (31203 Views)

This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike / Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) / Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju by ALAYORMII: 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
The Nigerian law doesn't recognize black magic (juju)

1 Like

Re: Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju by ATTITUDE2: 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
this is the real definatuon of ur 'village pipu'!
Re: Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju by Leez(m): 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju by enonche85(m): 8:28pm On Nov 08, 2017
GavelSlam:
Would any law court accommodate such claims?

Foreign court no, but in Nigerian court, yes provided the culprits confessed.
Re: Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju by iamjavadem(m): 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
I will like to see the court where they will tender juju as evidence. Judge will just throw out the case. Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju by Lawsimon(m): 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
dhardline:
Let them do an autopsy then to ascertain the real cause of death. You can never be too sure not saying strange things don't happen though.
i doff my hat, the greatest scientist of our time, who can give explanation to any occurrences or phenomena. Tuale Sir...
Re: Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju by meliziz12(m): 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
Eke40seven:
Nigeria!
However, I don't think metaphysics is admissible in the law court and the police have no right to arrest native doctors without probable cause but this is Nigeria.

That being said I do wonder sometimes, that the "powers" used by these people might be "real", not real in terms of having any "spiritual" inclinations or something like that but may be just may be because of centuries of research by our ancestors, may be there are ancient "technologies" which have been developed to make these things work. For instance, a telephone call on the surface may seem "spiritual" but there are underlying well formulated work that get these things done.

What the police should investigate is this; "are there potentially biological and chemically proven harmful "weapons" that the Dibia possess which can kill a human? It could be a poison extracted from a snake or a poisonous frog or something. Don't forget that it was just a touch of handkerchief on the face of the brother of the current North Korean leader that ended his life in minutes.
In the advanced world they call it chemical/biological weapon and have a practical explaination for it but in Africa we call it juju, but the explaination are left to the gods.
.made sense
Re: Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju by BUHARIjubrin: 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2017
aldexrio:
When God reveals to you the unseen battles He fights for you, you will have cause to glorify me.

Let this be a lesson to everyone of us. The world is full of evil. This is a wicked and perverse generation.

Glory to God we have conquered the world through Jesus Christ.

What are you saying

Na Jesus Christ asked him to sell communal land without people's consent?
Re: Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju by CHISPAREPARTS(m): 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
That's so sad. Check your signature and order for your auto parts today.
Re: Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju by sbfynest(m): 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
We should blame it on python dance.
Re: Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju by danilmo: 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
Icon79:
Does juju really works?

If juju actually works, I would be interested to know why all those "powerful" juju priests in Igbo land didn't use their juju to drive out the Hausa-Fulani troops during the civil war?

O pari

Do u have a brain

if yes, then y havnt u proved a scientific law/theory or invent something meanifull just like micheal faraday and Albert eltein with the same type of brain with u..

if not
u don't hav a brain

o pari

1 Like

Re: Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju by Dreydoe(m): 9:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
shocked
Re: Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju by benzion72(m): 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
Over to you self proclaim atheist minister in the house No God no devil.
Re: Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju by obedugo(m): 9:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
I think say dis kind thing na for Nija movie, so e dey real?
Re: Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju by surgical: 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
cescky:
sad

Cc seun osewa chief aethist of nairaland
Are you not aware he is a Muslim.
Re: Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju by olaitanbaale1(m): 9:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
GavelSlam:

law does not recognize neither witchcraft nor juju, however there are some exception in which one of it is self confession which those guys have done...but if there were allegation by d third party that they use juju or witchcraft to kill d man, that statement won't be admissible in court. so in this scenario police will charge them on invocation of juju and trial by ordeal to wit- murder which is very grave offence.

stay blessed
Re: Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju by Crixina(f): 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
GavelSlam:
Exactly what I wanted to ask, does the law say anything about juju, Abi they will tried in a traditional court?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju by cescky(m): 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2017
surgical:
Are you not aware he is a Muslim.

lool lie
Re: Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju by olaitanbaale1(m): 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
twilliamx:
No wonder judges dey always vex for police so what will they say in court when the present the defendants. My lord we hereby present this men for committing murder with juju. The law does not recognize juju...fools.

do u know that if u don't know something that u claim to know makes u a great a fool?
I won't blame u because u r one of d few Nigerians that r ignorance about law?
Go to ur criminal code and check invocation of juju and trial by ordeal to wit-murder

2 Likes

Re: Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju by billyG(m): 9:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
Is Enugu taken over frm Ogun state in Jujuism cry cry cry cry
Re: Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju by surgical: 9:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
cescky:

lool lie
OK go ask him if you don't believe , you can also find the evidence on niraland, the way he respect and protect the Muslim fate, he does not extended thesame courtesy to other religions, then if he is not a Muslim he must be a coward which I don't think he is , so he is a Muslim QED

2 Likes

Re: Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
MisterLomantic:
Nothing new. Igbos are their own greatest enemies. They've been killing each other since 1874.
come let me ask u ooo the cultist Aiye and Eiye that have been killing them selves and other people in ikorodu does that mean that the yorubas hate themselves? or the high rate of rituals in Ogun does that mean the Yorubas hate themselves? or the boko haram menace in the north does that mean the Hausa's hate themselves? I seriously think that ur deep hatred for ndi Igbo has blocked ur sense of reasoning but I hope God will deliver u from the hatred flowing through u. my name is okoyeokoye and am just trying to make #commonsense.
Re: Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju by cescky(m): 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
surgical:
OK go ask him if you don't believe , you can also find the evidence on niraland, the way he respect and protect the Muslim fate, he does not extended thesame courtesy to other religions, then if he is not a Muslim he must be a coward which I don't think he is , so he is a Muslim QED

grin grin

ok
Re: Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju by GoodMuyis(m): 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
Juju doesn't exist according to Nairaland atheist
Re: Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju by kingdenny(m): 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
Eke40seven:
Nigeria!
However, I don't think metaphysics is admissible in the law court and the police have no right to arrest native doctors without probable cause but this is Nigeria.

That being said I do wonder sometimes, that the "powers" used by these people might be "real", not real in terms of having any "spiritual" inclinations or something like that but may be just may be because of centuries of research by our ancestors, may be there are ancient "technologies" which have been developed to make these things work. For instance, a telephone call on the surface may seem "spiritual" but there are underlying well formulated work that get these things done.

What the police should investigate is this; "are there potentially biological and chemically proven harmful "weapons" that the Dibia possess which can kill a human? It could be a poison extracted from a snake or a poisonous frog or something. Don't forget that it was just a touch of handkerchief on the face of the brother of the current North Korean leader that ended his life in minutes.
In the advanced world they call it chemical/biological weapon and have a practical explaination for it but in Africa we call it juju, but the explaination are left to the gods.

Bros u were trying to make sense, but u ended up making no sense at all.
Have u not heard the word called black magic, that u don't belive in something does not stop it from existing.
This has got nothing to do with African
Re: Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju by Jarus(m): 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
Eke40seven:
Nigeria!

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
Re: Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju by Eke40seven(m): 11:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
kingdenny:

Bros u were trying to make sense, but u ended up making no sense at all.
Have u not heard the word called black magic, that u don't belive in something does not stop it from existing.
This has got nothing to do with African
If there is something I have learnt from the little foreign education I have gotten, it's the power of critical thinking, research and hard questioning. You think the advanced world got to their current level by accepting mystery as mystery? The black race needs to wake up!
Before you go on about black power and all that, my grandfather and ALL my granduncle were well respected Shamans within their sphere of influence, "native doctor" as you will call it. Their legacies evidenced by the relics left in their respective shrines.

1 Like

Re: Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju by seun9303: 11:49pm On Nov 08, 2017
a babalawo that cannot disappear when police came to arrest him, is that one a babalawo...?
Re: Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju by speedchariot(m): 1:40am On Nov 09, 2017
Omor! They can do strong thing...I served there as a youth Kopa...There is a shrine every where in that town. Ayamelum

quote author=Islie post=62196659]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/5-mourners-mans-burial-confess-killing-juju/

[/quote]
Re: Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju by joa2013: 5:40am On Nov 09, 2017
Na those people

Re: Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju by tete7000(m): 7:28am On Nov 09, 2017
GavelSlam:
Maybe customary court will. Not sure though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her / 14-Year-Old Boy Flees Parents Home In Jos, Caught In Lagos (Photo) / What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.