Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? (25501 Views)

What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? / What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? / What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by KingRex1(m): 11:21pm On Nov 08, 2017
Feeling a cloth, book or laptop on my bed while lying.. I just fling it away.
Unarranged bed.
Pillow outta the pillow case.
The msg I get before a call when I'm low on airtime.. I cut immediately to either recharge or just redial.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Stevengerd(m): 11:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
Adedayo97:
seriously very annoying
I tell you
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by ReorxTohGan(m): 11:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
when one stupid match spoils my ticket..just likeit did tonight,am so fvcking pissed!!!!!!¡!!!!!¡!!!!!¡

1 Like

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by fatymore(f): 11:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
When someone talks to me anyhow.. Cos I hate verbal assaults like kilode.. Or you trying to act smart when I know you are du.mb
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by ReorxTohGan(m): 11:23pm On Nov 08, 2017
when one stupid match spoils my ticket..just like it did tonight,am so fvcking pissed,buh am stil smiling tho'!!!!!!¡!!!!!¡!!!!!¡
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
when i got no money for weed and beer

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Rozaytee: 11:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by NiRfreak(m): 11:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
Like not giving me head after eating your pvssie

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by AuroraB(f): 11:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
tosyne2much:
I hate when you think you can ride on my intelligence

1 Like

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by henrylowe(m): 11:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
I hate when a lady sleep around
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by enemyofprogress: 11:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
Lies. I can kill when people lie to me that made me to ate lala,he lies a lot
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Swizdoe(m): 11:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
Sterope:
What intelligence?

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by esthy86(f): 11:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
watching football in a beer parlour nd some rudely interrupted it by plugin phone when everyone is ready to shout goal nd de TV just off

chai,dat act is very annoyin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
henrylowe:
I hate when a lady sleep around

i hate it when people can't construct a correct sentence without errors.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by alleazardous(m): 11:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
Taking/using my things without my permission

1 Like

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
Injustice of any kind.

When people chew food/gum with the mouths open.

When people make assumptions about you but they don't know a damn thing.
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by gregyboy(m): 11:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
Chybeibe:
Someone talking to me anyhow like using bad words on me. Make me so mad, I can carry beef with the person for years till the person apologize.

becarefull from girls malice is in thier blood
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Aadetola1(m): 11:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
I get angry when am disappointed
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Khaliyah(m): 11:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
Am life is just somehow buh, no matter what a stranger does to me, I never get angry but if my immediate elder just say the word "Wetin dy do" chai that word dy piss me off die n when someone make use of something have prepared for use
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Paulezuzu(m): 11:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided wen duscusing wt a guy al of a sudden he stretches his hand 2 pick either pimple or dirt from my face, very annoying angry

U well so?
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by safiaaBUTTHOLE: 11:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
Shaw007:
Roommate issues?

Suitemate issues grin
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Stevengerd(m): 11:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
My phone ringing ( Olamide - letter To Milli) running like a rat been chased by a cat. Only to see a call frm AIRTEL....................... Or

Me expecting an Alert, only for my phone to bleep and seeing Messages like "Sunday school starts by 8pm on sundays.

The thing deh pain pass corper wey never recieve NYSC Allawee

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
i hate it when someone is rendering loads of apology when he/she is supposed to say sorry
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Paulezuzu(m): 11:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
omoikea:
walking out on me....

and also ending call on me because of misunderstanding especially when i am trying to explain things...

Ur head dey dere
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by johnkelechi(m): 11:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
[b][i]My name na "no vex" grin

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Divay22(f): 11:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
Topestbilly:
I'm watching arsenal vs xzy n dis pipu say them wan watch televisa.
So Someborri can not watch televista in peace angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Xtopher123(m): 11:38pm On Nov 08, 2017
* When people fail to understand or comprehend things that require just common sense..

* Claiming to be what you're obviously not..

* Ladies that tend to be over clingy.. *Get off Me*

* Over Stressing an Issue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
The Nigerian government. life as a Nigerian generally

1 Like

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Justdare: 11:44pm On Nov 08, 2017
Divay22:
Doing injustice to a fellow man or looking down on someone...
Hurt me, but don't go close to the ones i love (I jealously guide them)

Mehn I'll feel like killing you grin grin grin grin
The mother hen syndrome.
I love protective women. They are just an inch away from becoming witches. wink

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Salex007(m): 11:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
Doing me things u self u won't take

1 Like

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by IIshort(m): 11:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
Don't just Bleep around me cos I don't Bleep around
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by blackbeau1(f): 11:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
Treating me like I'm stupid just because I'm a woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bus Crushes A Man To Death In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) / Elephant Raju Cries After Being Rescued From 50 Years Of Suffering In Chains / Woman Slumps At Minna Airport During The Airlift Of Hajj Pilgrims To Mecca. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.