Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? (25502 Views)

What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? / What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? / What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by jaafree: 7:21am On Nov 09, 2017
Accused me of something I didn't do, or if I do something and then someone says I don't do. this two thing wake my rage in 0.5s grin omo guy the next thing you know I don become maywheather grin grin
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by febo15(m): 7:24am On Nov 09, 2017
donnaD:

it's natural
woow! Then what makes you feel it natural, to me it's artificial
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Ojuororun(m): 7:28am On Nov 09, 2017
Wen som1 dey snouring beside me in d midnight, hmm dat tin dey vex me so tey i go pour am boiled water gringrin
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Bibi294(f): 7:28am On Nov 09, 2017
Tamper with my lipstick undecided
Ignore my calls shocked
Any of these will be the end of our friendship
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by malikisunday(m): 7:33am On Nov 09, 2017
waiting for my fiancee. I hate waiting for someone

1 Like

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Justdare: 7:35am On Nov 09, 2017
Divay22:

Hurt me... I'll just let you go and nothing can bring you back to the circle of my love..
I might forgive but no second chance

Hnnmmmm...
When you forgive you give a second chance. It's the rule of forgiveness
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned "
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by rosalieene(f): 7:36am On Nov 09, 2017
indodon:
When your balance is 52 naira andglo send u a message saying that #50 have been deducted for callertunez and you didnt subscribe for the package

lmaooooo

this one can vex ehn
especially AIRTEL and Mtn.

they will only tell you, sorry for the inconveniences..... but they won't refund you back when you call their customer care line
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:39am On Nov 09, 2017
- Don't touch my stuff without my approval, not just knowledge.

-Don't ever drop the call on me if I am trying to explain. Don't ever!!

--When you don't flush after using the loo.

-Telling me you don't "do broke guys" when you don't have sh!t in ur account, and you live with 2 other roomies.

-Replying my curious question with 'k', 'nvm', 'nothing' or 'hmmm'; B!tch I'll kick your a$$ out like a defensive clearance.

-Being Stood up and being careless with your apology.

- Guys A$$licking a girl(or usinga the stupid "have you eaten" line)

-When you add the word 'mature' in every conversion. Or always trying to form 'mature' when you are around people having fun ( the stup!d youth president in my church)

The list is long sha, which means I virtually hate everyone......just kidding.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by oluwabishop: 7:40am On Nov 09, 2017
richsnub:
When am wrongly accused.

This is me, through and through. It's so simple but I just can't explain it enough to people how much it hurts.
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by bionixs: 7:43am On Nov 09, 2017
klassykute:
Hey guys, what's the slightest thing that gets you Angry?
any post or comment that discredits or disrespects Jesus Christ and His church

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Divay22(f): 7:46am On Nov 09, 2017
Justdare:

Hnnmmmm...
When you forgive you give a second chance. It's the rule of forgiveness
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned "
Rules are meant to be broken right..
I view forgiveness and second chance like a broken mirror that no matter how hard you try to fix it, you can't and just might end up hurting yourself the more...

Now which is better... To give a second chance and act like you're still not forgiven or to forgive, be happy with whoever hurts you but you won't allow them the second time into your life?
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:49am On Nov 09, 2017
When I play over 1.5 and they play 1-0 or 0-1 full time. Mehn! I dey always pray make the team go relegation
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by HELPMEWITHSEX: 7:51am On Nov 09, 2017
Not having a GF presently dey make me vex.
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by indodon(m): 7:52am On Nov 09, 2017
rosalieene:

lmaooooo

this one can vex ehn
especially AIRTEL and Mtn.

they will only tell you, sorry for the inconveniences..... but they won't refund you back when you call their customer care line
if their customer care pick phone.....

1 Like

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by fait10(m): 7:53am On Nov 09, 2017
Diamondville:
loud chewing, thumb sucking, lips sucking, tongue biting/sucking
misophonia is the name of ur condition
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by masks(m): 7:57am On Nov 09, 2017
having to explain myself twice...so super freaking annoying

1 Like

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by tosyne2much(m): 8:05am On Nov 09, 2017
phranq30:
When I show you a photo on my phone, and you start swiping to see others. Bros, I fit tear you beta slap.
That thing sef dey vex person ooo cheesy
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by tosyne2much(m): 8:16am On Nov 09, 2017
HELPMEWITHSEX:
Not having a GF presently dey make me vex.
Why you no come get baba? cheesy
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by tosyne2much(m): 8:18am On Nov 09, 2017
psalmhorah:
when you shun me unnecessarily whenever I am talking..

wink winkwinkwink
Na this one dey vex me pass
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by HELPMEWITHSEX: 8:23am On Nov 09, 2017
I no know ooo baba. Maybe a girl in this forum will help my career grin

tosyne2much:
Why you no come get baba? cheesy
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by tosyne2much(m): 8:26am On Nov 09, 2017
HELPMEWITHSEX:
I no know ooo baba. Maybe a girl in this forum will help my career grin

Many single ladies dey parade romance section baba cheesy
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by banky3w(m): 8:29am On Nov 09, 2017
When anybody tells me 'whatever' when having a conversation. I fit kill you instantly.
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by banky3w(m): 8:30am On Nov 09, 2017
Bibi294:
Tamper with my lipstick undecided
Ignore my calls shocked
Any of these will be the end of our friendship
Now tell me, how the hell do I kiss you if you don't want your lipstick ruined? Is it straight to your honeypot?
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by HELPMEWITHSEX: 8:37am On Nov 09, 2017
NL ladies can form for africa. maybe na because i no get $$$ to buy them latest and sophisticated gadget. Anyone of them should contact me make we tango shocked

tosyne2much:
Many single ladies dey parade romance section baba cheesy
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 09, 2017
Leez:

1Afonja
2 Afonja
and
3 smelly Afonja angry angry
daris all

1 Like

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by atheist5(m): 8:55am On Nov 09, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Nairaland Atheist wannabe comment
which onne be atheist wannabe?,abeg try get sense

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by kaymical(m): 9:03am On Nov 09, 2017
abbeylli:
Unnecessary questions I hate them
like stupid and senseless questions I hate them with passion
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by myked(m): 9:08am On Nov 09, 2017

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by faithsystem(f): 9:11am On Nov 09, 2017
grin
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by YourFatherLap: 9:13am On Nov 09, 2017
When she refuse to come to the house after taking 600mm tramadol and black bullet...

The thing deh para me die
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Toyindiva(f): 9:13am On Nov 09, 2017
IamIBK:
hmmmm
yesso
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Rozaytee: 9:14am On Nov 09, 2017
Foodforthought:
What
whater

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bus Crushes A Man To Death In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) / Elephant Raju Cries After Being Rescued From 50 Years Of Suffering In Chains / Woman Slumps At Minna Airport During The Airlift Of Hajj Pilgrims To Mecca. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.