Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? (25505 Views)

What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? / What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? / What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by YourFatherLap: 9:14am On Nov 09, 2017
After taking 600mm tramadol and black bullet and she call to tell you she can't come to the house.

The thing deh para me die
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Foodforthought: 9:15am On Nov 09, 2017
Rozaytee:
whater
Huh?
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Rozaytee: 9:15am On Nov 09, 2017
Foodforthought:
Huh?
heh?
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 09, 2017
benswagtt:
like seriously? which brain disorder sir?
Na science talk am and it's called Misophonia.
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by joyjacob002(f): 9:19am On Nov 09, 2017
Deefuray:
Waking me up from sleep for something irrelevant...
Ahhhrg u av said it all. If a person shld wake me up unneccesarily ehn, he/she shld nt stay close cos I can turn 2 a sudden vampire

1 Like

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by HarmonyDee(f): 9:23am On Nov 09, 2017
The sound of grinding teeth annoys me sooo muchhhhhh
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Emodeee: 9:28am On Nov 09, 2017
rosalieene:

lmaooooo

this one can vex ehn
especially AIRTEL and Mtn.

they will only tell you, sorry for the inconveniences..... but they won't refund you back when you call their customer care line

omo to dun. how are you doing?
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Foodforthought: 9:34am On Nov 09, 2017
Rozaytee:
heh?
Don't be shy...tell me
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Diamondville(f): 9:53am On Nov 09, 2017
Noblewhiz:

you seriously need a check up
geez, why?
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by 9jayes: 9:59am On Nov 09, 2017
faithsystem:
I WANT TO TOUCH YOUR DICK
u be girl?
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Teespice(f): 10:00am On Nov 09, 2017
Sterope:
What intelligence?
help me ask ooo.
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Askmewhy(m): 10:10am On Nov 09, 2017
Gossip
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Diamondville(f): 10:11am On Nov 09, 2017
ottohan:
exactly
some people also do it while sleeping
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Diamondville(f): 10:13am On Nov 09, 2017
Phinity318:

People who get angry at people chewing and making sound is actually a Brain disorder
i don't think any thing is wrong with my brain
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by omhor(f): 10:20am On Nov 09, 2017
A sudden slap on my buttocks by someone who take it as a joke can cause uproar even death of that person.
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by vallyjohn: 10:40am On Nov 09, 2017
not keeping your word
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by moorevic(m): 10:55am On Nov 09, 2017
When Mtn or Airtel won't let me know when the real bank alert don enter.
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Leez(m): 11:34am On Nov 09, 2017
[quote author=haymekus post=62208902][/quote] Afonja!!
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Chuknovski(m): 11:52am On Nov 09, 2017
when am accused falsely 2. when am driving and some idiots insults me I feel like killing them 3. when some one tries to threaten me, now that you know can you help?
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Diamondville(f): 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
hopexter:

So you hate sucking in general? grin
So you hate sucking in general?
no na
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by holyfather(m): 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided wen duscusing wt a guy al of a sudden he stretches his hand 2 pick either pimple or dirt from my face, very annoying angry

You should thank God he cares enough to do that because I wouldn't, no matter how much I care about you.
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by derevarc(m): 12:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
Trying to belittle me

using words like boy, my friend etc

not being able to apologize for a wrong u did to me just because you're older

taking my contributions to an issue as nothing
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by EagleEyes001(m): 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
NiRfreak:
Like not giving me head after eating your pvssie
disgusting bro, but is your thing.
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by EagleEyes001(m): 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
Stevengerd:
My phone ringing ( Olamide - letter To Milli) running like a rat been chased by a cat. Only to see a call frm AIRTEL....................... Or

Me expecting an Alert, only for my phone to bleep and seeing Messages like "Sunday school starts by 8pm on sundays.

The thing deh pain pass corper wey never recieve NYSC Allawee
planning to sue them soon
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by EagleEyes001(m): 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
blackbeau1:
Treating me like I'm stupid just because I'm a woman
Very annoying for you ladies, good luck with that
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Justdare: 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
Divay22:

Rules are meant to be broken right..
I view forgiveness and second chance like a broken mirror that no matter how hard you try to fix it, you can't and just might end up hurting yourself the more...

Now which is better... To give a second chance and act like you're still not forgiven or to forgive, be happy with whoever hurts you but you won't allow them the second time into your life?

You seem to say " I build a wall to protect my heart every time I am hurt" to avoid a repeat.
In many ways than one I can tell we are alike (except that I am a guy) smiley but I don't think its the best way to go.
I literarily shut you outta my life( like you don't exist no more) when you hurt me.
Of course my daughters are the only exception to this rule.
Its a safe method but not the best. I am trying to change it sha
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Leonbonapart(m): 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
atheist5:
which onne be atheist wannabe?,abeg try get sense
I must belong like you... Yet the doom is spelt for you

I think you can never get sense
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by NiRfreak(m): 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
EagleEyes001:
disgusting bro, but is your thing.
Wots disgusting
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by blackbeau1(f): 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
lilmax:
crap

you present yourself in a stupid way....you can't ride on someone with substance
if u don't understand a post , could you do yourself a favour and pass without a comment. It doesn't present you in the best light
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Bibi294(f): 3:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
banky3w:

Now tell me, how the hell do I kiss you if you don't want your lipstick ruined? Is it straight to your honeypot?
shocked... What's kiss? ...you mean kiss Daniel? tongue
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by lilmax(m): 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
blackbeau1:
if u don't understand a post , could you do yourself a favour and pass without a comment. It doesn't present you in the best light
sugar there's nothing there to understand, your message is clear and plain
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Noblewhiz(m): 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
Diamondville:
geez, why?
U included things not even worth hating as a human...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bus Crushes A Man To Death In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) / Elephant Raju Cries After Being Rescued From 50 Years Of Suffering In Chains / Woman Slumps At Minna Airport During The Airlift Of Hajj Pilgrims To Mecca. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.