Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? (25503 Views)

What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? / What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? / What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Diamondville(f): 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
Noblewhiz:

U included things not even worth hating as a human...
lipsrsealed
Noblewhiz:

U included things not even worth hating as a human...
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by EagleEyes001(m): 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
Pray:
I'm very sure this is a message directed at someone.
Na him roommate ooo
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by EagleEyes001(m): 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
donnaD:
I get irritated by little tins,but I don't keep malice or hold grudges,once I pour out my mind am ok.but am very possessive I hate sharing any tin i have.
Good for you!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by EagleEyes001(m): 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
NarnieSnyper:
- Don't touch my stuff without my approval, not just knowledge.

-Don't ever drop the call on me if I am trying to explain. Don't ever!!

--When you don't flush after using the loo.

-Telling me you don't "do broke guys" when you don't have sh!t in ur account, and you live with 2 other roomies.

-Replying my curious question with 'k', 'nvm', 'nothing' or 'hmmm'; B!tch I'll kick your a$$ out like a defensive clearance.

-Being Stood up and being careless with your apology.

- Guys A$$licking a girl(or usinga the stupid "have you eaten" line)

-When you add the word 'mature' in every conversion. Or always trying to form 'mature' when you are around people having fun ( the stup!d youth president in my church)

The list is long sha, which means I virtually hate everyone......just kidding.
LoL, dude take am easy na. but u funny oooo
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by EagleEyes001(m): 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
YourFatherLap:
When she refuse to come to the house after taking 600mm tramadol and black bullet...

The thing deh para me die
I no go lie, I was once in your shoes bro. e pains very well
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by samijay8(m): 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
Just say you regretted being with me and you go see yawa
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by bidexolumanish(m): 6:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
grin grin grin angry grin grin grin
IamIBK:
Actually i didn't read the post but i think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay the rent, they should just kill the landlord & forget about the missin car.
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by benswagtt(m): 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
Phinity318:
Na science talk am and it's called Misophonia.
I've goggled it... thanks for sharing
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
benswagtt:

I've goggled it... thanks for sharing
Lol...uwc
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Divay22(f): 9:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
Justdare:

You seem to say " I build a wall to protect my heart every time I am hurt" to avoid a repeat.
In many ways than one I can tell we are alike (except that I am a guy) smiley but I don't think its the best way to go.
I literarily shut you outta my life( like you don't exist no more) when you hurt me.
Of course my daughters are the only exception to this rule.
Its a safe method but not the best. I am trying to change it sha
It's hard bringing back the ones that hurt you, like seeing them time to time will bring back memories..
Still praying for a change of heart also cheesy cheesy
But it can never be the same, which is depressing.
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by donnaD(f): 11:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
febo15:
woow! Then what makes you feel it natural, to me it's artificial
lol na u sabi.
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by makky555(f): 12:27am On Nov 10, 2017
IamIBK:
lol....you doing okay?

Yeah... Holding up
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Nobody: 1:16am On Nov 10, 2017
ibkayee:
No food
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 10, 2017
If you keep me waiting even for 5 mins, and when I send you 3 msgs and there are unreplied
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by medexico(m): 9:24am On Nov 10, 2017
When I am hungry and you asking me stupid questions
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by ojotobiloba1: 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
Got phobia for verbal abusive words or statement and no 2, I got angry once chelsea conceded a goal
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Josh44s(m): 12:57am On Nov 11, 2017
Divay22:

So Someborri can not watch televista in peace angry angry angry

Not in my living room o. You will go and buy ur own Dstv decoder and subscribe, not in my living room. Mbanu!!!

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Josh44s(m): 1:07am On Nov 11, 2017
PotatoSalad:
Someone not keeping time. angry
When I ask you to call me when you get there and you dont. angry
Not returning my calls, a simple text is okay angry
Saying you're broke all the time, especially the ladies angry
If I take you out, text or call me when you get home. A "thank you for today" is okay. It's a simple courtesy. angry
Don't flash me, rather send me an automated call me back text. angry
Don't call me after 6 months of no communication to ask for money. It's plain stupid angry
I hate lazy people. They piss me off angry
If we have to netflix/youtube and chill, i don't want you pressing your damn phone. Keep it in your handbag. angry
I know you're churchy but don't rub it in my face like I'm going to hell or something. We're all sinners. angry
Don't lie to me. If you have to, be smart. We're all adults. angry
And other things. Problem with most Nigerians is that they don't have an atom of courtesy.

You go travel go moon go stay if you are looking for a courtesy in this 21th Century

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by PotatoSalad(m): 8:33am On Nov 11, 2017
Josh44s:

You go travel go moon go stay if you are looking for a courtesy in this 21th Century
Hahahahahahaha
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Prettyenit18(f): 9:26am On Nov 11, 2017
I think you are impatient and tempramental
KingRex1:
Feeling a cloth, book or laptop on my bed while lying.. I just fling it away
Unarranged bed
Pillow outta the pillow case
The msg I get before a call when I'm low on airtime.. I cut immediately to either recharge or just redial again
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Prettyenit18(f): 9:27am On Nov 11, 2017
Lies
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Prettyenit18(f): 9:41am On Nov 11, 2017
Why? cry .I don't pull beards I caress it. I like beards
mumaino:
When a girl randomly pulls my beard

1 Like

Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by KingRex1(m): 9:42am On Nov 11, 2017
Prettyenit18:
I think you are impatient and tempramental
Impatient.. maybe,
Temperamental.. nah far from it
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Prettyenit18(f): 9:50am On Nov 11, 2017
There is a very thin line between both of them, if you don't work on your patience or lack of it-- you are going to become temperamental.
KingRex1:

Impatient.. maybe,
Temperamental.. nah far from it
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by KingRex1(m): 9:55am On Nov 11, 2017
Prettyenit18:
There is a very thin line between both of them, if you don't work on your patience or lack of it-- you are going to become temperamental.
Noted.
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by faithsystem(f): 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2018
YES I'M A LADY

9jayes:

u be girl?
Re: What Is The Slightest Thing That Can Get You Angry? by Freiburger(m): 1:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
lies! lies! lies!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bus Crushes A Man To Death In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) / Elephant Raju Cries After Being Rescued From 50 Years Of Suffering In Chains / Woman Slumps At Minna Airport During The Airlift Of Hajj Pilgrims To Mecca. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.