Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) (11461 Views)

Top 12 Sexiest Nigerian Slayqueens On Instagram / Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? / Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 09, 2017
QueenSekxy:
#teamskinny guys cry
Story for the gods grin
Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 09, 2017
QueenSekxy:

thank God you said some ladies because those chest doesn't move me sad
Trying so hard to cover up grin
Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 09, 2017
phintohlar:
issokay
And she admits it.. cool
Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by QueenSekxy(f): 6:20am On Nov 09, 2017
BiggerPRICK1:
Story for the gods grin
nope every lady must not be the same naaw..that's my preference and I do believe that there are others like me cry

2 Likes

Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 09, 2017
QueenSekxy:

nope every lady must not be the same naaw..that's my preference and I do believe that there are others like me cry
If the strong chest and abs dosent move u what then moves u
Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by QueenSekxy(f): 6:28am On Nov 09, 2017
BiggerPRICK1:
If the strong chest and abs dosent move u what then moves u
told you skinny guys are my spec##

in terms of physique

1 Like

Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 09, 2017
QueenSekxy:
told you skinny guys are my spec##
in terms of physique
Lol...lemme force myself to believe that grin
Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by QueenSekxy(f): 6:34am On Nov 09, 2017
BiggerPRICK1:
Lol...lemme force myself to believe that grin
I'm not forcing you to believe smiley it's just what I'm attracted to kiss

1 Like

Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by kenex4ever(m): 6:37am On Nov 09, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

I understand, I was just trying to say that if you focus on diet and adding some targeted exercises you would look 10x better when dressed. I mean intimidating and confident all in one package.

can u coach me on d diet and exercise routine to follow

1 Like

Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by kenex4ever(m): 6:40am On Nov 09, 2017
QueenSekxy:
#teamskinny guys cry
U think skinny guys are more loaded down there but dats a lie
Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by IIshort(m): 6:41am On Nov 09, 2017
Cool but when it's not about money, I think is not making sense. Me gym? All I want is for bank account to be sexy. Biko
Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by QueenSekxy(f): 6:42am On Nov 09, 2017
kenex4ever:
U think skinny guys are more loaded down there but dats a lie
and those with heavy chest must be loaded ??

1 Like

Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 6:47am On Nov 09, 2017
First picture looks gay.

2 Likes

Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by kenex4ever(m): 6:48am On Nov 09, 2017
QueenSekxy:

and those with heavy chest must be loaded ??
no it runs in d gene.

I have seen orobo with long D and a loaded short guy. Infact some short guys are loaded.
Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by phintohlar(f): 6:56am On Nov 09, 2017
BiggerPRICK1:
And she admits it.. cool
admit what?
Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by MrHighSea: 7:40am On Nov 09, 2017
adaksbullet:
Mtcheeeeeeeeee

U are call these boys bodies sexing? Are u seen mine pisure? undecided undecided undecided

Am alway on Jim everyday do walkout angry angry angry

Am sexing and am known it cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
lmfao
Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 09, 2017
gozzlin:

Pardon my asking, how many times did you masturbate with the pics?

Lol Okay so you are asking if I got wet by looking at his picture? And I started touching my self ? That's crazy lol.. I think guys do that. U guys masturbate to nude pictures, like once u a girl's nude u just get hard and start doing shits... it doesn't work that way with us
Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by tossie101(f): 7:45am On Nov 09, 2017
QueenSekxy:
#teamskinny guys cry

Exactly.. dnt even see sexy here, he is just like the everyday body building guys we see all the time.. nothibg different.

If thats what made him sexy, then i think peter okoye or flavour should be. SEXIEST MAN IN THE WORLD. Lol

1 Like

Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 09, 2017
Fornication:

my dicck be sexier. ama beat that pussyy of yours till it be singing the stuff like a pussycat from downtown meow meow meow

fornication is a sin.. lol
Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by QueenSekxy(f): 7:50am On Nov 09, 2017
tossie101:

Exactly.. dnt even see sexy here, he is just like the everyday body building guys we see all the time.. nothibg different.

If thats what made him sexy, then i think peter okoye or flavour should be. SEXIEST MAN IN THE WORLD. Lol
lol
.I tell ya

1 Like

Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by gozzlin: 7:58am On Nov 09, 2017
mhizesther:

Lol Okay so you are asking if I got wet by looking at his picture? And I started touching my self ? That's crazy lol.. I think guys do that. U guys masturbate to nude pictures, like once u a girl's nude u just get hard and start doing shits... it doesn't work that way with us

Wow, really? I never knew.

But still I know for a fact that girls masturbate, whether they do it with sexy pictures or videos like guys do is debatable tho. wink
Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 09, 2017
gozzlin:

Wow, really? I never knew.

But still I know for a fact that girls masturbate, whether they do it with sexy pictures or videos like guys do is debatable tho. wink

Sure.. ladies masturbate too
Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by colossus91(m): 9:24am On Nov 09, 2017
rawpadgin:
Is it just me or it's actually weird for a guy to open a thread on how sexy a fellow guy is
the guy na homo habilis lol i mean emmm omo

1 Like

Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 09, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

grin grin grin I am a fitness blogger, the man is someone who depicts fitness. and that is why I shared this. If its weird to you, then it means you have never been to the gym in your life. I wish you could go there someday.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
I don gym tire , but I still slim like toothpick, I'm tired o, I wanna gain weight ,what do I take?
Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by mrMeen(m): 11:53am On Nov 09, 2017
mhizesther:

abeg leave the guy alone and for the record not every guy masturbates to every nude picture he sees, sheesh.
Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
kenex4ever:
can u coach me on d diet and exercise routine to follow

Of course, you can purchase my ebooks and I can personally guide you through them.
Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
armylord:
I don gym tire , but I still slim like toothpick, I'm tired o, I wanna gain weight ,what do I take?

I have an article coming up tomorrow on how to gain weight, you can check my blog www.realfitbody.com for it. I will also post it here on nairaland, on my main account
Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by ottohan: 3:12am On Nov 10, 2017
phintohlar:
admit what?
hey..u havent replied my pm
Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by phintohlar(f): 4:12am On Nov 10, 2017
ottohan:
hey..u havent replied my pm
hey.. I just did
Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 10, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

I have an article coming up tomorrow on how to gain weight, you can check my blog www.realfitbody.com for it. I will also post it here on nairaland, on my main account
aiit man, thanks
Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
updated
Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 13, 2018
This is fugly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Men: 11 Ways To Be More Handsome / How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 / Is There Really Love Without Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.