Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,505 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Could It Be His Child? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could It Be His Child? (953 Views)

Man Conduct DNA Test Only To Discover His Only Daughter Is Not His Child (video) / This Lady Says Any Man That Does DNA Tests On His Child Is A B@stard!! [Photo] / Nanny Who Raped 11 Year-old Boy And Had His Child Is Sent To Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could It Be His Child? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
I met my bf this January,we are both from same side though he lives outside Nigeria,at first I didn't really take him serious but because of how committed and nice he is,I began to love him so much,he makes me laugh out loud like no one else does.he is very witty.My happiness some how revolves around him.when he says something because i love him,I will just believe.

When I first started talking to him.one day I slept and dreamt a dream,in the dream 2 women approached me and warned me to stay away from him,the one talking to me was pointing the other one that this is his wife that she already has 2 kids,the dream was looking so real that I was afraid and I asked him if he was married or in serious relationship,he said No,that why would he hide such a thing from me that there was nothing like that.I moved on from the dream and we continued,we talk,chat,video call almost daily on phone,but on Sundays we make long calls like 2 to 3 hour but something happened this pass Sunday. we were on whatApp video call,he kept saying bad network that he was not hearing properly,I now said okay let me call from my side on audio,immediately I placed the call,a baby was screaming at the background,fear grip me,I asked him whose baby was crying,he said he was in his friends house,the child was his friend's,he noticed I wasn't convinced,he became angry that why would ask if the baby was his that don't I trust him,bla bla. Now i beginning to believe the dream i had.

Please do you guys think,how do I even begin to disconnect emotionally and mentally from him,it will be quite hard
Re: Could It Be His Child? by NwaAmaikpe: 11:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
shocked

I still don't understand why Nigerian girls will date a man they'd naturally not give a second thought to simply because he is overseas!!!!!!

Your relationship with this man is known in Nigerian parlance as "The more you look, the less you see".
Simply put, it is a mirage.

I'd advice you to discard the euphoria of having a diaspora lover and devote more energy to building a feasible relationship with a man in close proximity to you.

A man you can see,
A man you can touch,
A man who can scratch your back when you feel itchy.

Not a manipulative piece of lying jerk whose honesty you'd have to conduct a poll on NL to ascertain.

Believe me, there are a million things about a man you would never find out even if you spend all year with him on WhatsApp, Skype and Viber.

Marriage is much more than him calling you over free Wi-Fi and you sending him nudes.
Use your head ma.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Could It Be His Child? by kocvalour(m): 11:18pm On Nov 08, 2017
nwaamaikpe has said it all.

1 Like

Re: Could It Be His Child? by Pierohandsome: 11:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
The signs are clear, he is a married man who wants to use u to satisfy hIs libido and then dump u .
Re: Could It Be His Child? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I still don't understand why Nigerian girls will date a man they'd naturally not give a second thought to simply because he is overseas!!!!!!

Your relationship with this man is known in Nigerian parlance as "The more you look, the less you see".

I'd advice you to discard the euphoria of having a diaspora lover and devote more energy to building a feasible relationship with a man in close proximity to you.

A man you can see,
A man you can touch,

Not a manipulative piece of lying jerk whose honesty you'd have to conduct a poll on NL to ascertain.

Believe me, there are a million things about a man you would never find out even if you spend all year with him on WhatsApp, Skype and Viber.

Marriage is much more than him calling you over free Wi-Fi and you sending him nudes.
Use your head ma.

They won't listen.

2 Likes

Re: Could It Be His Child? by Lalas247(f): 11:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A man you can see,
A man you can touch,

Use your head ma.

Hope some see sense
Re: Could It Be His Child? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
On the flip side, he may be telling the truth. It seems you don't really trust the guy you're dating with women and dreams sometimes could be a product of what your mind was fixated upon for too long. Secondly, it could've been a coincidence that he was with his married friend whose child was making noise at the time you called. Don't make rash decision out of assumption.

1 Like

Re: Could It Be His Child? by Divay22(f): 11:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
You can detach from him if you want to, this is the time where you have to forgo your emotions and let your brains help you.
It won't be easy, but it's possible..
Learn from others mistakes and don't make yours for others to learn..run before it's too late..

Start by cutting all ties with him, do what you enjoy, go out, you'll be tempted to talk to him, but let your brains do the reasoning and not emotions..
Trust your instincts.
Re: Could It Be His Child? by placeofallure(f): 2:45am On Nov 09, 2017
I have never seen NwaAmaikpe in this apparel before. Sister, this is the truth served you on a platter of gold. Men on Skype, imo and Co are a facade. If there's a concrete way you can verify his claims, please do so ASAP! You won't see the loop holes because love seems to blind us all. In my opinion, I think it's a lil inappropriate to do a long call of 2/3 hours with my partner at a friend's place. Our discussion is meant to be private! Shine your eye Sis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could It Be His Child? by sonofanarchy(m): 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A man you can see,
A man you can touch,

Use your head ma.

nwaAmaikpe you are such an intelligent chap but very stupid sometimes
Re: Could It Be His Child? by Kobicove(m): 5:07am On Nov 10, 2017
Clear conscience fears no accusation...

If the guy was telling the truth why then would he get upset cos you asked him a simple question?

Use your head...it's obvious he's playing you for a fool
Re: Could It Be His Child? by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 10, 2017
Hustle for yankee husb
Re: Could It Be His Child? by crunchyDope(m): 6:56am On Nov 10, 2017
aunty unless u a wh0re wer do u wake up every morning

unless u a gboy wer do u go every morning?

??
Re: Could It Be His Child? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
crunchyDope:
aunty unless u a wh0re wer do u wake up every morning

unless u a gboy wer do u go every morning?

??
What are you saying?
Re: Could It Be His Child? by crunchyDope(m): 12:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
chiomadim:

What are you saying?
i can't even remember d point i was trying to make

(1) (Reply)

Is It Risky? / Happy Birthday to Obenfo / Bish Stole My Look! Between Mercy Aigbe And Diamond's Baby Mama Hamisa Mobetto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.