Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Man Conduct DNA Test Only To Discover His Only Daughter Is Not His Child (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Conduct DNA Test Only To Discover His Only Daughter Is Not His Child (video) (737 Views)

Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) / IQ TEST: Only Smart People Can Solve This / My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Conduct DNA Test Only To Discover His Only Daughter Is Not His Child (video) by officialwdhtv: 12:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
Man conducts DNA test only to discover that his only daughter is not his biological daughter.

According to the video, they have been married and childless for 6years before they "had" their daughter which unfortunately turned out not to be his

Take a listen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hqxgt3LOQ_8

Re: Man Conduct DNA Test Only To Discover His Only Daughter Is Not His Child (video) by Creamypie(m): 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
Women
Re: Man Conduct DNA Test Only To Discover His Only Daughter Is Not His Child (video) by zionmde: 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
Its very painful
Men cheat
Women cheat

But its outright wickedness bringing another man's child back to your husband. Sometimes when women decide to be wicked even Satan sits down and get schooled.

Men please as you are saving money for buying baby stuffs also save money for DNA test. It's better to discover early enough than to discover late.

Abstinence is the best form of protection, please if you are not ready for these kind of stories that touch, find a virgin and marry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Conduct DNA Test Only To Discover His Only Daughter Is Not His Child (video) by ericiland: 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
Daughters of jezebel can never disappoint

1 Like

Re: Man Conduct DNA Test Only To Discover His Only Daughter Is Not His Child (video) by Cyphar(m): 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
Only God knows the kind pain he must be passing through right now undecided

, he is definitely the one that has problem.
Re: Man Conduct DNA Test Only To Discover His Only Daughter Is Not His Child (video) by MurderX: 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
Fake, scripted
Re: Man Conduct DNA Test Only To Discover His Only Daughter Is Not His Child (video) by Brian47(m): 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
MurderX:
Fake, scripted

How can you tell?
Re: Man Conduct DNA Test Only To Discover His Only Daughter Is Not His Child (video) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
Take heart bro women, na their way

(1) (Reply)

South African Actor SK Khoza Ѕɛχ-tαpɛ Breaks The Tnternet / Why Are Girls Always Trying To Get Into My MONEY??? / My Wife Gave Me Permission To Have A Side Chick, She Does Not Love Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.