Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:58 PM

The Power In "why" : - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Power In "why" : (1188 Views)

If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? / Why There Is Power In Sex / What If Women Had The Money And Power In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Power In "why" : by RuuDie(m): 10:37am On Feb 22, 2007
A lot of people have not a clue as to the power "why" , to most it's just a statement of inquiry; seeking reasons , but it's so much more;it's a plea 4 liberation, 4 freedom, 4 peace of mind, 4 something 2 hold unto when world's spirallin down deep, dark pit of hopelessness , confused? - bet u're!

u ever been in a relationship & ur BF/GF wakes up one morning with the dreaded "Its Over!" and u ask "why?" but get no answer , gettin d picture now? wink wink wink

if u ever have 2 break-up with ur partner, the least u can do 4 'em is answer that key question "why"; why? 'cos u're probably doing that person a world of good more than u can ever imagine -
u're making it easy 4 'em 2 get over u & move on
u've thot 'em a lesson
and u might not know this, but u're also helpin a relationship in d future

think about it , when u wanna end that relationship, leave that person with something 2 hold on to, thru the mist of heartbreak and pain; u'd have given 'em some joy!
Re: The Power In "why" : by nduleme(m): 10:49am On Feb 22, 2007
Just a silly question, are you advicing one to give the real reason for the break-up or the "official" reason, because there are some reasons you will give that would only compound somebody's woes, want examples?

What would a lady say if you told her you are calling it quits because you just discovered another girl that is hotter in bed, or one that is better educated, or is more refreshing to be it, or is more adventurous?

Best you revert to the good old lines "I don't think am good enough for you" grin

Though I completely agree with you in that its best someone knows his / her short falls, it sure would come in handy when dealing with a new relationship,
Re: The Power In "why" : by RuuDie(m): 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2007
@ Nduleme

whatever reason it is , no matter how stupidly insane, just tell 'em @ least then evrybody knows where the problem originates!

don't u think - "I don't think am good enough for you" is a lil' outta vogue now?
Re: The Power In "why" : by nduleme(m): 10:32am On Feb 23, 2007
Might have been in use for a while but I think it does some good to someone's spirit

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Survey With Interesting Results: / What Was She Expecting Me To Say! / Matured Singles!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.