Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Drunk-in-love Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 25 Brand New Iphone Xs (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drunk-in-love Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 25 Brand New Iphone Xs (photos) (1031 Views)

Man Dies In Ghana Guest House After Checking In With 25-Year-Old Side Chick / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drunk-in-love Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 25 Brand New Iphone Xs (photos) by Drinokrane: 2:39am On Nov 09, 2017
A very romantic man has shocked his girlfriend and onlookers after he staged a grand marriage proposal to her with 25 brand new iPhone Xs.

Chen Ming, a young video-game designer from Shenzen, China, recently sparked the envy of iPhone fans all around the world, after buying 25 brand new iPhone X smartphones and arranging them in a heart shape to propose to his girlfriend.

To pull of the over-the-top marriage proposal, Chen Ming pre-ordered 25 iPhone Xs, and, on November 3, when the newest Apple handheld officially launched in China, he arranged them all in the shape of a heart on a bed of red rose metals, with an engagement ring in the middle.

To make sure that his girlfriend didn’t suspect a thing, Chen enlisted the help of her friends, asking them to bring her to the specified location of the surprise.

Photos of the romantic iPhone X display recently went viral on Chinese social media, leaving people wondering why anyone would spend so much money on a bunch of phones when they could have bought a new car or put a down payment on a house for the same amount.

Prices for the iPhone X start at 8,388 yuan in mainland China, which means Chen must have spent at least 210,000 yuan ($31,500) on them.

Chen Ming should consider himself lucky that his girlfriend accepted to be his wife. Three years ago, another Chinese man got turned down after spending nearly $100,000 on a stack of iPhone 6 phones, because his girlfriend wanted diamonds instead.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/drunk-in-love-man-proposes-to.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Drunk-in-love Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 25 Brand New Iphone Xs (photos) by harffie(m): 3:58am On Nov 09, 2017
Is this really necessary?

1 Like

Re: Drunk-in-love Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 25 Brand New Iphone Xs (photos) by QueenSekxy(f): 4:00am On Nov 09, 2017
money is good but spend it wisely
Re: Drunk-in-love Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 25 Brand New Iphone Xs (photos) by Nobody: 5:24am On Nov 09, 2017
This is so unnecessary... with or without the phones, she'll give you a Genuine answer. She's not like most Nigerian babes who'll do anything for the money
Re: Drunk-in-love Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 25 Brand New Iphone Xs (photos) by HerXLNC(f): 6:33am On Nov 09, 2017
Foolish showoff
Re: Drunk-in-love Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 25 Brand New Iphone Xs (photos) by ouzo1(m): 8:04am On Nov 09, 2017
Sinaj this could be us but u don't like iPhone X
Re: Drunk-in-love Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 25 Brand New Iphone Xs (photos) by sinaj(f): 8:06am On Nov 09, 2017
Stunt!
Re: Drunk-in-love Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 25 Brand New Iphone Xs (photos) by sinaj(f): 8:09am On Nov 09, 2017
ouzo1:
Sinaj this could be us but u don't like iPhone X
pls gimme d ego.

I want to buy it myself

1 Like

Re: Drunk-in-love Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 25 Brand New Iphone Xs (photos) by ouzo1(m): 8:17am On Nov 09, 2017
sinaj:
pls gimme d ego.
I want to buy it myself

Chai!! See falling of hand o

Re: Drunk-in-love Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 25 Brand New Iphone Xs (photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 09, 2017
I didn't see the phone

1 Like

Re: Drunk-in-love Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 25 Brand New Iphone Xs (photos) by Xamie271(m): 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
harffie:
Is this really necessary?
Help me and ask undecided
Re: Drunk-in-love Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 25 Brand New Iphone Xs (photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
so hypocritical Nigerians will come and slam this guy and this beautiful proposal and say rubbish. if they had the money they will even do more than this.

poverty truly is a disease that is deeply rooted in Nigerian men.

but why is is this little Chinese girl dressing like a deeper life member.

(1) (Reply)

She Looks Directly To My Eyes, Am I Shy / This Guy Is Sexier Than 90% Of The Girls Here In NL Romance / Viral Pre-wedding Photo Of A Lady Holding A Gun Beside Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.