Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Bryan Okwara Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bryan Okwara Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today (Photos) (18641 Views)

Cute Photo Of Bryan Okwara And His Son / Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby / I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bryan Okwara Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today (Photos) by austinceasar(m): 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
Re: Bryan Okwara Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today (Photos) by elmagnifico411(m): 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
Hian. Nigerians are born liars! Bryan, we are proud of u and very much want u to go higher in your chosen career, but u just clocking 32 is a big fat lie! See this my secondary school boys wey girls no Dey gree allow make em rest.. we know u die! U should be like 34 now.

1 Like

Re: Bryan Okwara Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
This guy is damn hot!!
Re: Bryan Okwara Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today (Photos) by internationalman(m): 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
mmsen:

You're right and I think I know how Miss Nigeria contestants come to win.
I think you do too.
I don't, tell me.
Re: Bryan Okwara Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today (Photos) by crunchyg: 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
kendylet:
na you born am ni shocked
Abeg I use God beg you change that ur dp, it's not nice
Re: Bryan Okwara Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today (Photos) by cstr1000: 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
This guy show lekki ladies shege.
Women begging to have his babies. The nigga has dug many pusssies abeg.
Re: Bryan Okwara Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
are you handsome? it was u they use to qualify all Nigeria man tongue
you haven't see me before
Why used that statement "it was you"
Re: Bryan Okwara Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today (Photos) by mmsen: 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
internationalman:

I don't, tell me.

I think you do.
Re: Bryan Okwara Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today (Photos) by internationalman(m): 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
mmsen:

I think you do.
I don't
Re: Bryan Okwara Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today (Photos) by showghan(m): 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
No let bobrisky catch u ooo

Re: Bryan Okwara Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today (Photos) by kendylet(f): 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
crunchyg:

Abeg I use God beg you change that ur dp, it's not nice
is it your dp don't deviate from the subject of discussion
Re: Bryan Okwara Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
see ladies drooling for fine boy
Re: Bryan Okwara Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today (Photos) by wildchild02: 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
HBD to him

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE
Re: Bryan Okwara Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today (Photos) by crunchyg: 2:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
kendylet:
is it your dp don't deviate from the subject of discussion
It's just a piece of advice
Re: Bryan Okwara Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today (Photos) by BecomeALandLord(m): 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
deflover:
Brayn 31 ba WO
Person wey I know reach house for onu ta merin near Mobil estate sati town
Na my guy now cool shocked cool

Lmao
Sati for life!

1 Like

Re: Bryan Okwara Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
Come let me born you, ewu!

31 ko, mschew.
Re: Bryan Okwara Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today (Photos) by frankfab(m): 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
Happy birthday Cute and fresh guy. #NoHomo
Re: Bryan Okwara Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
freecocoa:

31 ko, mschew.
if he pulls now, we know the look that will be on your face..
Re: Bryan Okwara Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today (Photos) by afdc: 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
Turn Your Website Into a thriving Supermarket. Get A Premium E-commerce Website ….
For … N69,999 (Guaranteed that You Cant Get This Value Anywhere ELSE!)

If your business is not online in 2017, you would be swimming against the current.

With increasing need to tap from online opportunities, every businessman or woman is looking to have an online store where he or sell can sell their range of products and services.

According to PayPal, "Nigeria is the 3rd highest mobile shopper worldwide - only after China & India!"

That's massively huge because "Nigerian online shoppers have realized the world is their shopping mall and shop wherever and whenever using their mobile devices because they are generally sophisticated mobile users and this sophistication is aiding small businesses".

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’
Re: Bryan Okwara Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today (Photos) by free2ryhme: 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
freecocoa:

31 ko, mschew.

the guy don knack you clean mouth grin grin grin
Re: Bryan Okwara Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today (Photos) by pweetiedee(m): 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
loneatar:
And one girl said Nigeria men are not handsome
More years ahead bro

the girl must have been high on cheap weed

1 Like

Re: Bryan Okwara Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today (Photos) by Icon79(m): 6:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
Miss Nigeria - Igbo
Mister Nigeria - Igbo
Madam Nigeria - Igbo

The Igbo tribe is indeed blessed!

Igbo kwenu ... kwenu ... kwezuenu!!!

O pari
Re: Bryan Okwara Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today (Photos) by legitnow: 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
freecocoa:

31 ko, mschew.

From Nnamdi Kanu to Bryan Okwara, wat is ur goose with Igbo men? We dey chop u, come run?
Re: Bryan Okwara Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today (Photos) by Okinqz01(m): 8:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
where them Ladies, start liking.. homo close ur eyes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today / BBNaija: DJ Exclusive Reacts To Anto’s Eviction, Predicts Miracle For The Win / Those Artistes That Bad-Mouth Wizkid Are The Ones Showing Him Love Now - Mr Eazi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.