Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Photos: joystick Caged-padlock – See How To Use It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: joystick Caged-padlock – See How To Use It (5395 Views)

Saliva Is Not A Lubricant; Do Not Use It During Sexual Intercourse - Doctor / Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] / Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: joystick Caged-padlock – See How To Use It by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
Checkout the new cage-like padlock used for the male reproductive organ.

This instrument was produced based on the advice of some American women who were seeking means to stop their male partners from cheating on them.

the unique feature of this padlock is that a man can still urinate conveniently even when the padlock is worn.

The testis also is not affected by the lock because they still maintain their usual position even the penis is padlocked.

Check the image below for illustration.

Source: https://www.brainnewsng.com/photos-joystick-caged-padlock-see-how-to-use-it

Re: Photos: joystick Caged-padlock – See How To Use It by SoftP(m): 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
Get a master key grin grin

Re: Photos: joystick Caged-padlock – See How To Use It by Shinapraise(m): 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
Hmmm watin we no go see for Nairaland abeg this one no fit happen for nija grin grin grin
Re: Photos: joystick Caged-padlock – See How To Use It by divinehand2003(m): 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lol
How do the men now cage the V of the women?.. I guess theirs will look like papers.
Re: Photos: joystick Caged-padlock – See How To Use It by debsjoat(m): 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
Omg..
If a lady will make this post of joystick then where is the pride to guys something... Disrespect and sexual abuse..

And later wan oloroburuki would say they should respect ladies.. Bleep
More so, this ain't possible.

Qoute me and you ****

2 Likes

Re: Photos: joystick Caged-padlock – See How To Use It by coolestofall(m): 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
As 4 me, I'm waiting 4 d pussy version. Damn, most guys cannot wait 2 get their hands on d pussy caged-padlock.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: joystick Caged-padlock – See How To Use It by jazon(m): 1:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha
laugh don finish for my mouth o!

grin
Re: Photos: joystick Caged-padlock – See How To Use It by rumenase(m): 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
God forbid bad thing
Re: Photos: joystick Caged-padlock – See How To Use It by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
cc: Seun, Lalasticlala
Re: Photos: joystick Caged-padlock – See How To Use It by NoChill: 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
I did not read the post but I think that the mallam should have not abused the pastor after the villagers volunteered to consult the gods and the statues should not be allowed to be in.......

What am I even saying

*leaves thread *
Re: Photos: joystick Caged-padlock – See How To Use It by GoldenCalabash: 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
NoChill:
I did not read the post but I think that the mallam should have not abused the pastor after the villagers volunteered to consult the gods and the statues should not be allowed to be in.......

What am I even saying

*leaves thread *
What is this one even saying?? how is your story connected to locking penis! Kuku consult your gods now ohh, soon your wife will be locking your penis!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: joystick Caged-padlock – See How To Use It by Mhizkel(f): 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
I think some male celebrities would need this cheesy
Re: Photos: joystick Caged-padlock – See How To Use It by NoChill: 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
GoldenCalabash:

What is this one even saying?? how is your story connected to locking penis! Kuku consult your gods now ohh, soon your wife will be locking your penis!

Yes like how she has been locking yours grin
Re: Photos: joystick Caged-padlock – See How To Use It by Foodforthought: 2:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
Hehe You are looking for trouble.
Re: Photos: joystick Caged-padlock – See How To Use It by GoldenCalabash: 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
Mhizkel:
I think some male celebrities would need this cheesy
I think this joy stick should "fall" on some of them. it will bring about less baby mamas.�

1 Like

Re: Photos: joystick Caged-padlock – See How To Use It by Mhizkel(f): 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
GoldenCalabash:

I think this joy stick should "fall" on some of them. it will bring about less baby mamas.�
True cheesy
Re: Photos: joystick Caged-padlock – See How To Use It by Gentlevin: 2:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
hehehehehehe very funny....na to carry d key rub for soap na....run go meet person wey dey cut key na.......when my guy wan knack, he go open am knack.....but when him dey come back house, my guy go lock am back cos of wife......hehehehehe what a world!!!!!
Re: Photos: joystick Caged-padlock – See How To Use It by mhisterdreezy(m): 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
wtf
Re: Photos: joystick Caged-padlock – See How To Use It by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
wtf
Hmmmmmmmmm
You better open your eyes
Re: Photos: joystick Caged-padlock – See How To Use It by mhisterdreezy(m): 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

Hmmmmmmmmm
You better open your eyes
this is stupid la
Re: Photos: joystick Caged-padlock – See How To Use It by jeff1607(m): 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2017
coolestofall:
As 4 me, I'm waiting 4 d pussy version. Damn, most guys cannot wait 2 get their hands on d pussy caged-padlock.

it would stink high to the heavens

ewwwwwwwwwww
Re: Photos: joystick Caged-padlock – See How To Use It by NigerDeltan(m): 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
Near me with this shiit

I tear you slap ehn!
Re: Photos: joystick Caged-padlock – See How To Use It by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:14am On Nov 10, 2017
NigerDeltan:
Near me with this shiit

I tear you slap ehn!

Lol. You dey vex o.

(1) (Reply)

Back To Soapy. I Can Not Cope With Olosho / Genoveva Umeh Went Nude On Blood Sisters Movie / Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.