Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,945 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Back To Soapy. I Can Not Cope With Olosho - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Back To Soapy. I Can Not Cope With Olosho (5400 Views)

My Fight With Olosho Spirit / Curvy Lady Under Fire For Dancing "Soapy" (Photos) / Men Dance To Naira Marley 'Soapy' Wearing Only Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Back To Soapy. I Can Not Cope With Olosho by ChildOfDoom: 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2022
It's hard forking out 3 to 4k to satisfy my strong urge now and then.

Oloshos are not even sincere to their word. They say 1k per round but begin to bill extra when you don't cum on time

At least with soapy, you don't spend much. Just like 300 naira to recoup energy (buying pepsi and bread)

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Back To Soapy. I Can Not Cope With Olosho by richeeyo(m): 5:33pm On Dec 02, 2022
Pepsi ����
Do malt and lot of water

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Back To Soapy. I Can Not Cope With Olosho by azpekuliar: 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

Oloshos are not even sincere to their word. They say 1k per round but begin to bill extra when you don't cum on time

At least with soapy, you don't spend much. Just like 300 naira to recoup energy (buying pepsi and bread)

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Back To Soapy. I Can Not Cope With Olosho by dawnomike(m): 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2022
you will be fine Las! Last!!

1 Like

Re: Back To Soapy. I Can Not Cope With Olosho by Moh247: 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2022
Men don suffer for this life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Back To Soapy. I Can Not Cope With Olosho by Zonefree(m): 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2022
Pepsi and bread for energy

Men are going through alot, especially broke men. May God comfort us. Lol

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Back To Soapy. I Can Not Cope With Olosho by yarimo(m): 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2022
Comrade which of the branch are you from? I am the chairman of Vaseline crew sambisa forest branch
ChildOfDoom:

13 Likes

Re: Back To Soapy. I Can Not Cope With Olosho by Zonefree(m): 5:58pm On Dec 02, 2022
yarimo:
Comrade which of the branch are you from? I am the chairman of Vaseline crew sambisa forest branch
Guy, you don hold this position for over 6 years now. Are there no credible Vaseline member in that sambisa forest?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Back To Soapy. I Can Not Cope With Olosho by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 02, 2022
All this olosho go dey call high price like say their pussy dey mine gold, upon all the plenty std them carry for body

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Back To Soapy. I Can Not Cope With Olosho by illicit(m): 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2022
Sha no rape goat

grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Back To Soapy. I Can Not Cope With Olosho by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

Why are u callin Siofra olosho?..u sayin u cant cope with her?. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Back To Soapy. I Can Not Cope With Olosho by Streetmovement(m): 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Na Pepsi and bread you dey use regain blood now grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Back To Soapy. I Can Not Cope With Olosho by iHateFraudsters: 6:52pm On Dec 02, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

Welcome back to the club.

Use medicated soap to kill STDs grin

6 Likes

Re: Back To Soapy. I Can Not Cope With Olosho by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2022
Zonefree:
Pepsi and bread for energy

Men are going through alot, especially broke men. May God comfort us. Lol
Broke man like me no dey get err- action.Na depression mood I dey dey.

1 Like

Re: Back To Soapy. I Can Not Cope With Olosho by JOACHINpedro: 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2022
Omo!
I hope you're not addicted to Pepsi as you wanna get addicted to soapy like you're addicted to gambling.

Guy, you've done enough!
You need to sign into a sport asap
Re: Back To Soapy. I Can Not Cope With Olosho by brain54(m): 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

If you carry olosho you go still replenish lost strength with your Pepsi and bread na.

So that canceled. No extra cost!

3 Likes

Re: Back To Soapy. I Can Not Cope With Olosho by Illegal1(m): 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2022
Dis guy...u be real defination of"problem no de finish....
omoh u dey worry ooh..

8 Likes

Re: Back To Soapy. I Can Not Cope With Olosho by Quenncee: 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

Bahblu bluuba babluu grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Back To Soapy. I Can Not Cope With Olosho by Unyimekelvin: 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2022
I no fit laugh this guy grin grin

Small Time, you go smoke join ..

It's a Matter of time, you will get there..

2 Likes

Re: Back To Soapy. I Can Not Cope With Olosho by Dreadlock69(m): 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
Find one olosho dey Bleep only am if she be your spec and she dey friendly , try dey give am extra money ee dey help too , no go Bleep anoda if she dey around ooo, if she know dey around Bleep anoda wey be your spec and dey friendly

Masturbation no good try recording yourself when masturbating and watch am see how you be like goat

20 Likes

Re: Back To Soapy. I Can Not Cope With Olosho by Chummynoni(m): 7:47pm On Dec 02, 2022
cheesy
Re: Back To Soapy. I Can Not Cope With Olosho by Walai(m): 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2022
How this advise go take help am?
He's complaining of not affording olosho and you are advising him to retain a community hole

Dreadlock69:
Find one olosho dey Bleep only am if she be your spec and she dey friendly , try dey give am extra money ee dey help too , no go Bleep anoda if she dey around ooo, if she know dey around Bleep anoda wey be your spec and dey friendly

Masturbation no good try recording yourself when masturbating and watch am see how you be like goat

6 Likes

Re: Back To Soapy. I Can Not Cope With Olosho by Illegal1(m): 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
Walai:
He's complaining of not affording olosho and you are advising him to retain a community hole

bros....90% 9ja grls are community hole..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Back To Soapy. I Can Not Cope With Olosho by excanny: 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

Soapy is nice or get a good low budget girlfriend.

But Pepsi will end up killing u little by little. Do malt instead.

3 Likes

Re: Back To Soapy. I Can Not Cope With Olosho by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2022
The local way to replenish your strength

Buy Can malt,
Tin milk(peak)
I egg

Break the egg,

Then add to the mixture of Can malt and peak milk

Stir the Mixture probably and drink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Back To Soapy. I Can Not Cope With Olosho by yarimo(m): 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2022
Zonefree:

Guy, you don hold this position for over 6 years now. Are there no credible Vaseline member in that sambisa forest?
most of them preferred to contest national, and i preferred local grin

2 Likes

Re: Back To Soapy. I Can Not Cope With Olosho by Dreadlock69(m): 10:25pm On Dec 02, 2022
Walai:

I no wetin i talk

Soapy and olosho which one make him do

1 Like

Re: Back To Soapy. I Can Not Cope With Olosho by Dreadlock69(m): 10:26pm On Dec 02, 2022
Commendable:

Buy Can malt,
Tin milk(peak)
I egg

Break the egg,

The way your yash go dey lick ehhh you go buy pampers �

1 Like

Re: Back To Soapy. I Can Not Cope With Olosho by kizolo(m): 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2022
Commendable:

Buy Can malt,
Tin milk(peak)
I egg

Break the egg,

Raw egg? Ewww

1 Like

Re: Back To Soapy. I Can Not Cope With Olosho by manchyme: 11:44pm On Dec 02, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

You're becoming a joke. You have not fkk olosho for 1month you're back to soapy: that's a lie.
Forget, just continue your cruise nobody is taking you serious again.
Patronizing olosho is not something you'll do within one week and get tired
Re: Back To Soapy. I Can Not Cope With Olosho by Idonweak: 12:50am On Dec 03, 2022
I'm only worried what your next alternative once you get tired of your hand.

Please inform your neighbors to keep their domestic animals caged properly.

3 Likes

Re: Back To Soapy. I Can Not Cope With Olosho by techWriter1: 1:16am On Dec 03, 2022
Pepsi and butter for energyMen are going through alot, especially broke men

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is In Love With Her Brother And About To Sleep With Him / Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... / 15 Negative Effects Of Too Much Sex You Don't Know..No. 8 & 14 Might Shock You!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.