Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Most Popular Nigerian Authors On Amazon Books - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Most Popular Nigerian Authors On Amazon Books (31259 Views)

What Are Your Five (5) Best Motivational Books From Nigerian Authors? / What Are The Chanllenges Facing Nigerian Authors / Up Coming Authors And The Sol / How Does One Become A Member Of The Association Of Nigerian Authors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Popular Nigerian Authors On Amazon Books by MyneWhite1(f): 1:28am On Jul 27, 2011

Re: Most Popular Nigerian Authors On Amazon Books by omoba4real: 11:18pm On Oct 07, 2011
Check http://sunshinebookseller..com/ for some reviews
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Authors On Amazon Books by Orikinla(m): 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2011
Myne White:

A Love Rekindled is #43 on Canada Bestseller lists!

http://www.amazon.com/Love-Rekindled-Myne-Whitman/dp/1456516868/ref=cm_cr_dp_orig_subj

Myne, How many copies have you sold so far?
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Authors On Amazon Books by MyneWhite1(f): 10:04pm On Oct 11, 2011
Orikinla:

Myne, How many copies have you sold so far?

A Love Rekindled has sold over 1000 copies

A Heart to Mend made it to #1 with over 20,000 copies downloaded altogether.

These are on Kindle, the paperback is moving more gradually.
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Authors On Amazon Books by Orikinla(m): 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2011
Congratulations!

I know you're really enterprising!
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Authors On Amazon Books by MyneWhite1(f): 1:25am On Oct 13, 2011
Thank you Orikinla grin
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Authors On Amazon Books by coolstuff: 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2011
Thumbs up to all of you representing Naija positively on the global writing stage.

More grease to una elbows.
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Authors On Amazon Books by MyneWhite1(f): 12:44am On Oct 18, 2011
Thank you Coolstuff,

Re: Most Popular Nigerian Authors On Amazon Books by igb4life: 11:15pm On Dec 20, 2011
The Sanusi Effect: Banking Tsunami Wipes out Corporate Fraudsters in Nigeria [Paperback]
Omorefe Igbinosa (Author)

The most complete and authoritative package of its kind. The Sanusi Effect chronicles the actions taken by the governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi in the aftermath of the 2008-2009 global financial crises. His actions erupted a banking tsunami, which significantly wiped out many corporate fraudsters from the Nigeria financial system.
His audacious restorative measures helped re-establish domestic consumers’ and investors’ confidence in the Nigerian financial system. The book accentuates the greed, corruption and narcissism of managers of the Nigeria financial system.
The book holistically documents the individuals, banks, and corporations involved in the massive financial scam as a matter of national public importance and interest to all Nigerians and the international investing community.

Product Details

Paperback: 166 pages
Publisher: Outskirts Press (September 28, 2011)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1432777750
ISBN-13: 978-1432777753
Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 5.9 x 0.6 inches
Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,751,305 in Books

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1432777750

About Omorefe Igbinosa

Omorefe Igbinosa holds a Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership from Chapman University, Orange, California and a professional certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Management from the University of California, Riverside, California. He is the founder of the popular website, www.edoprogress.org a leadership think-tank that promotes transparent and qualitative leadership in Edo State, Nigeria.
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Authors On Amazon Books by Orikinla(m): 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2011
With over 5 million Nigerians in the US and the UK and yet most of our readers are not Nigerians.
What do they read?
Their emails and checkbooks? grin
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Authors On Amazon Books by adminlo: 3:10am On Jan 28, 2012
dear MariAmara,

contact me at flasurvey@gmail.com for your publishing enquires.
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Authors On Amazon Books by favouredjb(f): 8:30am On Jan 30, 2012
congrats orikinla and myne,

i wish to do big things like u guys
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Authors On Amazon Books by Peaceworld(m): 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2012
Check out THE BLACK BOOK's trailer now on Youtube. On sale in Amazon but not yet listed.
The link is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx1Utp_zGV4

What do y'all think?
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Authors On Amazon Books by Brightmind: 6:58pm On Jan 31, 2012
@Poster,
Your observations are real, we are living in a word where the odds r almost against in everything - including the internet.
I have read so many foreign books online, i must confess just a few are as insightful and entertaining as those i have come across in my ten yrs of editing books by Nigerians.
Writers in America, Uk and maybe SA publish fictions and they become a best seller almost at an instant but Nigerians have to rely on some vetting - competitions, to raise up their heads.
Kindle is a relatively new platform that is beginning togive us some edge on Amazon but its so sad u cant sell ur work to ur country men.
I recently published The Journal of a Love-stricken teen on kindle only to discover that i cant even buy my own book from the site - including many other nigerians that r willing to get it down after some marketing in my blog and fb, it feels so sad,
But i believe if we can encourage the positive use of kindle, some nigerians will soon started getting foreign publishers interested in their works, i cant wait for then,
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Authors On Amazon Books by mtzion: 6:39am On Jul 12, 2014
If you are an author or writing a book, then you should be interested in this.

We recently launched an e-book portal where readers can purchase books both in readable form and audio. Readers who purchased the books will be able to download in formats that are compatible with Laptops, PCs, Tablets and Phones. Payments can be via ATM cards for Nigerians and Paypal for those outside Nigeria.

You as an author/writer will have access to sales real-time as they occur with activity report as they occur.

Signing up on our platform expose your books to the outside world at no cost. A biography of yourself and a link to all other books published by you. Readers who have purchased the book will also be able to drop their comments and feedback.

I encourage you to make good use of this opportunity, signing up is free while you may also opt into any of our other premium services.

We deduct an introductory fee of 30% on each sale to cover cost of hosting, administrative expenses and other financial handling charges from the payment gateways.

Please visit http://www.bookateria.net to read our FAQ for authors and get started.

I can be reached via zion.oyemade@bilsmore.com or call 08098000160 for more info.
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Authors On Amazon Books by sundayerhun(m): 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Authors On Amazon Books by sundayerhun(m): 2:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
daprofo: How much will it cost me to publish my novel on Amazon.com and what are the procedures for submission?
Maxwell,
Port-Harcourt.
prof_brimaniee@yahoo.com

GETTING PUBLISHED ON AMAZON FROM NIGERIA
https://www.nairaland.com/1837565/getting-published-amazon-nigeria
Re: Most Popular Nigerian Authors On Amazon Books by touchmeder: 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
I dont know how high these ladies are at the top of the hierachy but i really enjoyed the following novels: I do not come to you by chance by Adaobi Tricia Nwaubani

and On Black Sisters Street by Chika Unigwe. I remember sending a mail to Chika Unigwe after reading that novel cos i was really touched by it. When she replied my facebook message i was soooooooooooo excited, i danced around my room. Chai LOL

Re: Most Popular Nigerian Authors On Amazon Books by Govvy(m): 11:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
This Nigerian book is doing fine on Amazon. Check it out here http://www.amazon.com/Unleash-Your-Potential-Beyond-Motivation-ebook/dp/B00J0Z3QCA/ Congrats to you! smiley

Inspirational/ Motivational
Over 50+ reviews.
Rating 4.9
Top #100 Kindles in Creativity and a bestseller in Bookshops(Nigeria)
Won two Prestigious Awards
UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL BEYOND JUST MOTIVATION by Abegunde Sunday Olaoluwa is a great book which is carefully to enable you to unveil your full capability. This book does much more than just motivating you - it sets you to productive actions!

This attested highly inspiring book would practically induce you to:
discover and tap from the pool of potential within you.
convert your potential into kinetic benefit to you and to mankind
be a motivation to others around you positively.

You have a destiny and a purpose to fulfill hence this book is painstakingly written to help you to break off every form of chains and shackles holding down your potential if you will dare to explore and exploit the goodies embedded in this great book.

"...Little did I know I was in for a bigger bargain. I got much more value for my money. Besides the fact that it is so inspiring, lines in this book has their way of permanently gluing to memories of readers like I. Even for days after reading, I still feel it effect. It changes view of a lot life issues...
Until you get yours, you may not know what you are missing."

Dr Joyce M. Knudsen

This book is very uplifting and encouraging. It gives you more than just
motivation to make changes to your life in order to increase your potential.
Though I am fully aware of my own potential, this book was a great read, and
will be beneficial to anyone. It's not your typical self-help book but more
of an influential book that makes you realize your own greatness and how to
achieve your maximum potential. The language and phrases are more to the
culture of the author, but even as a US reader, it was clear and concise and
definitely created an uplift in this reader's opinion.

Amy Shannon
Bookshelf Reviews

'Unleash Your Potential' is a book by Abegande Sunday O, dealing with motivation and the path to success, with emphasis on releasing ones full potential... The introduction, which proclaims loudly that success comes only to "those who discover and unleash their potential" amply prepares the reader for a promising discussion, which he begins, by identifying the reasons for experiencing failure in discovering oneself. He lists down eight such pitfalls one may encounter, the list rightly featuring 'fear of failure' as the foremost. Specific references are made to seven more upsetting circumstances one should always be prepared to face...He further dwells at length on the ways ones potential is to be harnessed, what fuels it ... His syllogism "your time is your life therefore, procrastination is subtle form of suicide" is aimed at all of us...

Roy T. James (see more about this Nigeria Young Author here amazon.com/author/speakingpen )

Re: Most Popular Nigerian Authors On Amazon Books by Govvy(m): 1:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
This book by a Nigerian author, "Unleash Your Potential Beyond Just Motivation" by Abegunde Sunday Olaoluwa was a #1 Bestseller Amazon in the three categories include Inspiration from last Thursday till Sunday. Kdp report attested 984 downloads within that period. The book presently has over 086 reviews. Http://www.amazon.com/Unleash-Your-Potential-Beyond-Motivation-ebook/dp/B00J0Z3QCA/ <br>The print copy is doing fine in Nigeria bookshops. The publisher, Speaking Pen International Concept remains open to new Nigerian author who want to be published on. Amazon (kindle and Paperback). They also help self-pub authors get legitimate ISBN processed from the National Library. <Br>www.facebook.com/speakingpen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Delivers Harvard Class Speech: Becomes The First African / Horror In Two Sentences.. / Everyone Falls In Love Sometimes (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.