Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,516 members, 7,826,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain (67630 Views)

Decent Room Self Contain To Let At Winfunke Ahmadiyya Lagos 200k / Very Decent Room And Parlour Self Con. 100k P.a / Very Decent Room And Parlor At Steady Electricity Area 60k P. A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by Lordkross(m): 9:16am On Dec 31, 2017
More PICs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by webcalculator(m): 9:22am On Dec 31, 2017
When you're ready to build, make sure to hire contractors from https://domore.ng, that way, you'll be able to hand pick contractors based on your interview with them and their quotations.

I have used their service and is awesome
Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by lovebless: 9:24am On Dec 31, 2017
MrRitchie:
Let's assume u have this sizes for the rooms

Living room. 14/12ft
Bedroom. 12/12ft
Toilet and bath 5/6ft
Kitchen. 7/6
Ante room. 5/4ft

The materials u will need for a room and parlour selfcon if on a dry flat land

1) 250pcs of 9" Blocks for 3 course foundation, @190 each more/less. you may decide to use 6" Blocks for the demarcation to reduce cost

2) 8 bags of cements @2600 for Foundation blinding and sitting of blocks this exclude dpc, dpc will cost you more 4bags depending on the thickness

3) buy one tipper of sharp first, you'll have enough to use for the super structure after foundation #price can't tell

4) gravel 5,000

sand filling the foundation #cant tell the price

Workmanship ----------- can't say

Materials for the main structure

1) 900pcs of 6"Blocks or @160each more/less

2) 13 bags of cements @2600each

3) 4pcs of 12mm rod @1200each

4) half tipper of sharp sand, remember u still av more available from the one you bought for Foundation. price #cant tell

Workmanship #----------cant tell

This estimate is just to lintel level. But with 1.5/1.8m you'll have your building ready with good finishing, pop in the sitting room and pvc in the kitchen, toilet and ante room

Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by yanshDoctor: 9:25am On Dec 31, 2017
Lordkross:
Hello, just completed mine at the cost of almost N3M.
Though my living room tiles and POP are of the highest quality. Maybe the Buhari factor played a part in the cost almost topping the N3M naira mark, but you are good to go if you have or can spare N2M for the project. All the best.
not hating bro, but the people who did this design made an horrific design.
Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 31, 2017
I wish to embark on such project but acquiring a land alone will chop all my savings.. I wish I have a good 1 plot in town Mehn..!
Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by ensamy(m): 9:30am On Dec 31, 2017
Oduok:
Don't wait until you have the bulk of money. If you are sure of steady income target injecting N100,000 monthly or at any convenient interval. I built something similar in my undergraduate days. I spent up to a million naira but still not complete.
I have been blessed with this topic, I will start to build my house next year. I can be injecting 200k each month shocked shocked Thanks nairaland for this.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 31, 2017
yanshDoctor:
not hating bro, but the people who did this design made an horrific design.

Can you share what they are?

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by PCG123: 9:52am On Dec 31, 2017
Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by timesup234: 9:54am On Dec 31, 2017
Does the 2 million naira estimate include fencing of the land, plastering of the fence and gate? Those three item will cost over 700,000. Nobody is talking about flooring of the compound and painting. The 2 million will only be enough for the main building and nothing else
Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by yanshDoctor: 9:57am On Dec 31, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Can you share what they are?

Thanks.
the interior is superb. but the exterior has no shape nor beauty. i am not talking of the material quality. but the shape/design.
Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by Mcslize: 9:59am On Dec 31, 2017
omoiyalayi:
Is it room & parlor or room & parlor & a self contain

What I know is a room & parlor is a room & parlor

And a self contain is a self contain

I think he is referring to 1 Bed room apartment. Apartment with a sitting room plus 1 bed room, inclusive of bath room , toilet and kitchen. But sometimes majority of persons still call it room and parlor which is totally wrong.
Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by Obalende: 10:01am On Dec 31, 2017
henrixx:
why can't you kids just keep the jokes off nd play then where n when needed.

You can just read and log off if you don't have a reasonable comment
Theres no concept of responsibility in the land. Laid back culture.
Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by Zobbyjazzy(m): 10:10am On Dec 31, 2017
meezynetwork:
1.8m is ok for it
did u mean 1.8m dollars or naira Cuz me I am not understanding y u wana build room and parlour self wit dat amount especially how tinx b for country. bro Check & Ballance ooo
Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by puregrace(m): 10:14am On Dec 31, 2017
Kingharzyz:
Two million naira should give you a good finishing Ogun, considering the fact that someone I know finished his own for 1.5m at ono osa ibeju lekki. Note, your land must be a dry land oo.
You meant the amount will do with roofing inclusive?
Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by Oladat(m): 10:42am On Dec 31, 2017
[quote author=MrRitchie post=62257306]Let's assume u have this sizes for the rooms

Living room. 14/12ft
Bedroom. 12/12ft
Toilet and bath 5/6ft
Kitchen. 7/6
Ante room. 5/4ft

1) 250pcs of 9" Blocks for 3 course foundation, @190 each more/less. you may decide to use 6" Blocks for the demarcation to reduce cost

2) 8 bags of cements @2600 for Foundation blinding and sitting of blocks this exclude dpc, dpc will cost you more 4bags depending on the thickness

3) buy one tipper of sharp first, you'll have enough to use for the super structure after foundation #price can't tell

4) gravel 5,000

4) half tipper of sharp sand, remember u still av more available from the one you bought for Foundation. price #cant tell

This estimate is just to lintel level. But with 1.5/1.8m you'll have your building ready with good finishing, pop in the sitting room and pvc in the kitchen, toilet and ante room

Please what is the meaning of pvc in layman's language.
Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 31, 2017
Arnoldfish:
3m..Good soil, nice finishes
2.5 good soil, moderate finshes
Design matters anyway.

3m ke.. isnt that too small
Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by Bakrabas: 11:11am On Dec 31, 2017
Annibel:
About 130k

Annie... 130K FOR what
Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by KayCee92(m): 11:18am On Dec 31, 2017
nairalanders eh....shey the gal said it a mistake.u wnt make she come prostrate for ur village king b4 u leave am....Ani no mind them
Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by nelsonebby(m): 11:22am On Dec 31, 2017
Arnoldfish:
3m..Good soil, nice finishes 2.5 good soil, moderate finshes Design matters anyway.
3 what
Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by Kingharzyz(m): 11:26am On Dec 31, 2017
puregrace:
You meant the amount will do with roofing inclusive?

I mean complete finishing... Painting, the engr even dril bore hole water and also bought water tank.... The construction is close to my site so I often take a look whenever I go on inspection.
Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by Cool83(m): 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
Oduok:
Don't wait until you have the bulk of money. If you are sure of steady income target injecting N100,000 monthly or at any convenient interval. I built something similar in my undergraduate days. I spent up to a million naira but still not complete.
that's power of focus

1 Like

Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by Deicide: 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
Lordkross:
More PICs
Guy abeg na how much you take buy land? and how much did they charge you for planning?
Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by Zdoh(m): 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
justi4jesu:

angry angry angry Not funny, must you comment.
grin grin
Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by msylva2147(m): 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2017
money121:
Quotation for Shingles Design( Brown with brown patches)

Client: Nairalander

Site Location: Jericho Idin Ishin Area in Ibadan Oyo State

Roofing 510sqm*2,900=1,479,000

ridges caps 100m*1400=140,000
valley gutter 26m*1400=36,400
Bash board 14m*1400=19,600
Nails 6pkt(30kg)*7000=42,000
Sealant 5sets *4,000=20,000
Installation 510sqm*200=102,000
Transportation =40,000

Grand Total=#1,879,000

Call/WhatsApp 08085310359 For Your Next Roofing Project
please what's the size of the house?
Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by sixtus3606(m): 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2017
MrRitchie:
Let's assume u have this sizes for the rooms

Living room. 14/12ft
Bedroom. 12/12ft
Toilet and bath 5/6ft
Kitchen. 7/6
Ante room. 5/4ft

4) gravel 5,000

Chai! you get brain sir! �

1 Like

Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by colossus91(m): 12:58pm On Dec 31, 2017
Annibel:
About 130k
Ah funky in this Buhari era?? U can't even build a standard poultry house for that amount!!
Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by money121(m): 1:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
msylva2147:
please what's the size of the house?

510sqm
Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by msylva2147(m): 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
money121:

510sqm
kk, how many rooms apartment?
Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by gblissogan(m): 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2017
AreaFada2:

Decent information up there.

What about cost of raising 2 bed room flat and parlour and 1 toilet and kitchen up to lintel level with foundation to dpc and German floor already done? Also in Ogun State. A relative wants to do such a project before second quarter of next year.
please i really need idea on this two bedroom flat with parlour, will start mine next week and i want some idea from you guys
Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by richhy84: 2:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
Nice one area fada good analysis . you are on point. As if u know what I used for mine
Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by Franky826: 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2017
Oya what's the cost for a 3 bedroom apartment bikonu.

Land is available and compound is already
fenced.

Land is not water logged and relatively flat

Make una help me with estimate abeg.

1 Like

Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by Brownhypo: 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2017
I will soon commence my own by God's Grace. 2018 my year of divine exploits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic Canal Before And Now / Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? / Can 2 Million Naira Build Me A 3 Bedroom Bungalow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.