Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain (67508 Views)

Decent Room Self Contain To Let At Winfunke Ahmadiyya Lagos 200k / Very Decent Room And Parlour Self Con. 100k P.a / Very Decent Room And Parlor At Steady Electricity Area 60k P. A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2017
Annibel:
About 130k

See as your head be like ant hill.

Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by abolade4uall: 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2017
If u r ready, get 2M for perfect job with POP n tiles and painting..... Moderate, 1.6M....... Contact me if ready, I reside in Ogun state too, presicely Idi ori, abeokuta. Thank you
Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by kdfinest(m): 5:04pm On Dec 31, 2017
Annibel:
About 130k
must you comment
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by chukzyfcbb: 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2017
Op why not extend your projections to a 3bedroom. Land is getting expensive by the day in Nigeria and you already have one.
You be thinking of the best ways to maximize the use of your land to the fullest.

Building a one room apartment or self contained on a half plot, isn't a very wise way to maximize land. Don't settle for less, push for 3bedroom apartment. With focus and patience you will achieve it.

One bdr/Self contained is a waste of land space in Nigeria where land is getting expensive bt the day. Push for 3bdr

#Speaking from an IBO boi state of mind

5 Likes

Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by MrRitchie: 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2017
grin grin grin
sixtus3606:

Chai! you get brain sir! �

1 Like

Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by MrRitchie: 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
[quote author=Oladat post=63763989][/quote] it's a name for ceiling, just like pop ceiling etc
Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by MrRitchie: 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
aderojuadelere:
You have really finished the analysis...

Thanks
Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by MrRitchie: 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
AreaFada2:

Decent information up there.

What about cost of raising 2 bed room flat and parlour and 1 toilet and kitchen up to lintel level with foundation to dpc and German floor already done? Also in Ogun State. A relative wants to do such a project before second quarter of next year.
it's depends on the size of the rooms, like the size I used as example for the other client, pm me the size of the land and I will get back to you,
Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by AreaFada2: 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2017
MrRitchie:
it's depends on the size of the rooms, like the size I used as example for the other client, pm me the size of the land and I will get back to you,

Ok I have no exact details but I remember it said to standard sized rooms, nothing elaborate. It appears to be a 2bedroom bungalow to secure a 120 x 120 land.
Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by CuppyB: 11:43am On Jan 01, 2018
Lordkross:
Hello, just completed mine at the cost of almost N3M.
Though my living room tiles and POP are of the highest quality. Maybe the Buhari factor played a part in the cost almost topping the N3M naira mark, but you are good to go if you have or can spare N2M for the project. All the best.
This is so inspiring...i will get this done this year
Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by MrRitchie: 1:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
AreaFada2:

Ok I have no exact details but I remember it said to standard sized rooms, nothing elaborate. It appears to be a 2bedroom bungalow to secure a 120 x 120 land.
a standard 2bedroom bungalow all room en-suite with moderate finishing would cost about 4/4.5m with extra ample space to but another duplex if the land is actually 120/120
Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by AreaFada2: 2:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
MrRitchie:
a standard 2bedroom bungalow all room en-suite with moderate finishing would cost about 4/4.5m with extra ample space to but another duplex if the land is actually 120/120
OK. Cool. Foundation to dpc and German floor are already done like 2 years ago already.

I understand there are only two toilets. It is two full plots. Foundation is on set back corner of one the plots. It is meant to eventually be BQ only. So very moderate finishing. Just to know how much roughly would do the rest.

Thanks.
Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by MrRitchie: 11:27am On Jan 02, 2018
AreaFada2:

OK. Cool. Foundation to dpc and German floor are already done like 2 years ago already.

I understand there are only two toilets. It is two full plots. Foundation is on set back corner of one the plots. It is meant to eventually be BQ only. So very moderate finishing. Just to know how much roughly would do the rest.

Thanks.

We can make it three toilets all room en-suite and extra toilet for visitors, it's also be 2toilet a room will be en-suite and the other will share toilet with visitors, since foundation as already been done, 4m can give you a moderate finishing, I can draw a plan for you when you're ready to give more details in pictures. Thanks.
Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by Dominionplaza: 11:30am On Jan 02, 2018
PRIME OFFICE TO LET

DOMINION PLAZA is fully equipped with top notch latest building facilities. The prime offices is totally self-sufficient with the incredible views of the environs. The space is open plan but can be configured to suit your requirements and best of all, Dominion Plaza is strategically located in the hub of business district of Lekki.

Facilities Available
DSTV|Generator| Intercom | Elevator | CCTV | Security | Internet | Cleaning Services | Good Accessible Road, Etc

PRIME OFFICE TO LET
DOMINION PLAZA : Located in the most vibrant area, in the heart beat of Lekki by Igbo Efon, in a growing commercial hub along Lekki-Epe Expressway,Lekki, Lagos.

For enquiry please contact us:

DOMINION PLAZA, Igbo Efon Bustop, along Lekki-Epe Expressway,Lekki, Lagos.

Tel: 08073299172,08078989601

Email:dominion.megaplaza@gmail.com

AVAILABLE SPACES ARE:

80SQM

77SQM

63SQM

85SQM

71SQM

135SQM

75SQM

80SQM

67SQM

135SQM

62SQM

56SQM

Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by AreaFada2: 11:44am On Jan 02, 2018
MrRitchie:

We can make it three toilets all room en-suite and extra toilet for visitors, it's also be 2toilet a room will be en-suite and the other will share toilet with visitors, since foundation as already been done, 4m can give you a moderate finishing, I can draw a plan for you when you're ready to give more details in pictures. Thanks.

Thanks. Plan is already done. Just to complete as it is. No need for en-suite. I did en-suites in the past. Do you know each apartment has more toilet than rooms. Hardly any visitor actually uses the visitors' toilets. grin cheesy

I was expecting something much less, around 2.5m since German foundation is already done. The BQ does not need elaborate stuff.
Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by MrRitchie: 11:53am On Jan 02, 2018
AreaFada2:

Thanks. Plan is already done. Just to complete as it is. No need for en-suite. I did en-suites in the past. Do you know each apartment has more toilet than rooms. Hardly any visitor actually uses the visitors' toilets. grin cheesy

I was expecting something much less, around 2.5m since German foundation is already done. The BQ does not need elaborate stuff.

Yeah, 2.5m can give you a basic finishing with minimised room sizes, but it also depends on the contractor/builder
Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by MrRitchie: 11:54am On Jan 02, 2018
AreaFada2:

PM me the building plan then I will give you the almost accurate estimate for normal finishing
Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by AreaFada2: 12:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
MrRitchie:
PM me the building plan then I will give you the almost accurate estimate for normal finishing

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by Arnoldfish(m): 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2018
Not too small, depending on the location tho.
aonag:

3m ke.. isnt that too small
Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by Arnoldfish(m): 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
3million naira only
nelsonebby:

3 what
Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by Buylekkinownow(m): 3:17pm On Jan 10, 2019
Contact us for the cheapest land in Ibejulekki starting from N500k. Call 2349055511165 or visit www.buylekkinownow.com.
Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by abenslive(m): 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
Visit https://renting.ng to check decent self contain that you will likely want to build.....
Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by Tobis90: 7:18am On Jun 25, 2020
My guy! In Nigeria now all this estimate u ar getting here and dere, did dey calculate omo oni ile own for u...

See i beg u bro! If u ever have a plan to build ouse try and get 5m just incase cause all this estimate is just not gonna work, they are just naming what u need.

House building is not like that make u no go waste money and at the end u get an uncompleted building that boys will turn dere to Smoking Joint.

If u want to build yr ouse ROOM & palour, Miniflat or 1room self con with palour, my broda just budget 5m just incase to gallant well even if u will not spend up to that amount but just incase some stupid issues arise.

House building is lik evil spirit following person especially wen u plan 2m u will just be surprised at yr balance remaining 2k pere

Pls av more than enough if u want to go into yr building
Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by yekini007(m): 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2022
Please kindly help me out

How many Blocks will be okay for this picture foundation.....??

Re: How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain by Deprofessional(m): 2:20pm On Apr 13, 2023
OK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic Canal Before And Now / Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? / Can 2 Million Naira Build Me A 3 Bedroom Bungalow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.