Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? (7142 Views)

How Do I Convince Her To Move From Chair To Bed After Eating Indomie(photo) / Should I Continue To Convince Her / Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? by Airforce1(m): 12:33pm On Nov 10, 2017
OboOlora:

Which club?
De-Place for Ikeja .

You dey around Ikeja ?

Heard you're a guy hidding under a female moniker
Re: Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? by OboOlora(f): 12:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
Airforce1:

De-Place for Ikeja .

You dey around Ikeja ?

I'm not in town.
A guy ke?
Re: Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? by Airforce1(m): 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
OboOlora:

I'm not in town.
A guy ke?
Then where are you ?

Are you the girl n your Dp? smiley
Re: Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? by OboOlora(f): 1:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
Airforce1:

Then where are you ?

Are you the girl n your Dp? smiley
Delaware but going home to see my husband and children this weekend.

Yes I am.
Re: Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? by idu1(m): 1:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
Chybeibe:
Now I know you can bang anything, you are tasteless, classless, type-less, swagless, style-less and you have low self esteem.
deaf and dumb people are classless?

1 Like

Re: Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? by Airforce1(m): 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
OboOlora:

Delaware but going home to see my husband and children this weekend.

Yes I am.
You think you're lying to me, you're lieing to yourself .

1 Like

Re: Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? by OboOlora(f): 2:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
Airforce1:

You think you're lying to me, you're lieing to yourself .
Ok
Re: Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? by Airforce1(m): 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
OboOlora:

Ok
Are you serious bout you been married
Re: Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? by marvin902(m): 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
are they not humans again..
some peeps self undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? by OboOlora(f): 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
Airforce1:

Are you serious bout you been married
Do people lie about being married?
Re: Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? by chibabe259(f): 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
Airforce1:
De-Place for Ikeja .
You dey around Ikeja ?

Re: Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? by Airforce1(m): 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
OboOlora:

Do people lie about being married?
You fit dey joke na .. lol

Good to know you're married.
If that's you in your profile , you look so beautiful .
Re: Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
Nothing wrong in banging a deaf and dumb...they re humans too...just cause they are less privileged dosent mean they don't have the privileged to have sex..
Bro, next time. Try make she give u head...she fit begin talk..anything is possible..

2 Likes

Re: Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? by JideAmuGiaka: 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
ogologoamu:
I banged one last month, I have been giving her sexual signs before now but last month it came to a climax and she enjoyed it.
During the second round, something strange happened, she was like restless and was making a funny sound...... "ashikashika..ashikashika..ashikashika..."
Her eyes was turning with her body moving strangely, I became afraid not knowing that she was experiencing orgasms.

Can you imagine?

I must tell IkpuMmadu Ikpummiri penisCap Okpuamu akpamuomenka Okeikpu

1 Like

Re: Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? by Airforce1(m): 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2017
[quote author=chibabe259 post=62251447][/quote]
Lol
Re: Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? by JideAmuGiaka: 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
Airforce1:
Good to know you're married. If that's you in your profile , you look so beautiful .
Hope you saw the mountainous kpekus
Re: Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? by Airforce1(m): 2:35pm On Nov 10, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Hope you saw the mountainous kpekus
She's beautiful
Re: Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? by leroi01(m): 2:35pm On Nov 10, 2017
Weirdos everywhere...
Re: Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? by JideAmuGiaka: 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
Airforce1:
She's beautiful
Yea, but the kpekus is the center of attraction in that pics
Re: Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? by OboOlora(f): 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
Airforce1:

Good to know you're married.
If that's you in your profile , you look so beautiful .
Thank you. I follow all your posts and I must confess, I'm always impressed you are never moved by all the negative comments.
You will go places with the positive mindset, keep hustling Bro.
Re: Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? by Airforce1(m): 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
OboOlora:

Thank you. I follow all your posts and I must confess, I'm always impressed you are never moved by all the negative comments.
You will go places with the positive mindset, keep hustling Bro.
Thanks, Lol .

So what is Oboolora in English ? cheesy
Re: Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? by JideAmuGiaka: 2:42pm On Nov 10, 2017
mekstan007:
Nothing wrong in banging a deaf and dumb...they re humans too...just cause they are less privileged dosent mean they don't have the privileged to have sex..
Bro, next time. Try make she give u head...she fit begin talk..anything is possible..

I tell you Bros, some of these D&grin are very beautiful and attractive. Their breasts are always pointed and strong b'cos they're scarcely handled.
Re: Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? by Naijamate: 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
Airforce1:

Na club sure pass tonight na lol

What is oboolora in English?

Oboolora in my native language means , Virgina that has fat, @Airforce1 check her dp you will see that she is not lying , the V get fat true true
Re: Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? by ogologoamu: 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
free2ryhme:

so many insane people on nairaland

Who's insane, seems you don't know what you are talking about. Is there anything wrong in having an affair with Deaf and Dumb?

1 Like

Re: Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? by ogologoamu: 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
Chybeibe:
Now I know you can bang anything, you are tasteless, classless, type-less, swagless, style-less and you have low self esteem.

E see yaa life?
Re: Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? by free2ryhme: 3:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
ogologoamu:

Who's insane, seems you don't know what you are talking about. Is there anything wrong in having an affair with Deaf and Dumb?

person wey do you don die

Re: Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? by ogologoamu: 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
free2ryhme:

person wey do you don die

Taaaaaah

Re: Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
Chybeibe:

shut up your mouth there.

ok because she's deaf and dumb makes her a lesser being...

the way some of you reason self is absurd
Re: Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
ogologoamu:
I banged one last month, I have been giving her sexual signs before now but last month it came to a climax and she enjoyed it.
During the second round, something strange happened, she was like restless and was making a funny sound...... "ashikashika..ashikashika..ashikashika..."
Her eyes was turning with her body moving strangely, I became afraid not knowing that she was experiencing orgasms.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Caught Doing It Inside A Car, While Their Child Watches Out [PHOTO] / toke makinwa has a swollen pvssy. / Ladies: Are You Attracted To Passionate Thugs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.