Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,639 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Should I Continue To Convince Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Continue To Convince Her (3040 Views)

How Do I Convince Her To Move From Chair To Bed After Eating Indomie(photo) / I Like My Girlfriend Better Without Makeup. How Can I Convince Her? / Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Continue To Convince Her by Reyjavik: 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2021
Good evening nairalanders, please me and my gf had a misunderstanding (I pushed for sex early) she broke up with me. But since then I have been calling/texting her to plead. Today miraculously she picked my call.
This is how it went
Me: Good evening, how are you doing?
Her: can I help you
Me: (I brought something important sensing she may end the call)I wanted to ask about our senate list for NYSC
Her: Contact the school and ask, I don’t know.
Me: okay. I wanted to say Hi
Her: okay, please stop disturbing my life with calls, it’s annoying and I don’t like it.
Me. Okay. Goodnight

I really like her
How can I convince her I am sorry

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue To Convince Her by lilvicky68(m): 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
Carry dj and speakers..go to her house and play Sorry by Justin bieber..since you wan carry woman for head..

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Continue To Convince Her by XXXXTENTACION: 9:28pm On Apr 22, 2021
No time for bitches abeg cool hustle all the way.

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue To Convince Her by Ishilove: 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2021
Reyjavik:
Good evening nairalanders, please me and my gf had a misunderstanding (I pushed for sex early) she broke up with me. But since then I have been calling/texting her to plead. Today miraculously she picked my call.
This is how it went
Me: (I brought something important sensing she may end the call)I wanted to ask about our senate list for NYSC
Her: okay, please stop disturbing my life with calls, it’s annoying and I don’t like it.
Me. Okay. Goodnight

I really like her
Give her space to get over the provocation and in time she will come round.

Fucky fucky. Nackson

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Continue To Convince Her by Bluezy13(m): 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
I keep wondering the breeds of males we have these days.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue To Convince Her by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
get her a gift bro. you can buy her favorite stuffs, jewelry, costly weavons,shoes, apple phone and take her out for a nice treat..

just let her take control of your mumu button bro undecided

10 Likes

Re: Should I Continue To Convince Her by Goldbw122(m): 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2021
Don't kill your self for any girls just find the one that will love you simple..
Re: Should I Continue To Convince Her by Starz825(m): 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
the lady in question is said to be logical than emotional...she already knows what she want.
just leave her alone....
she isn't coming back to you bro...
I know girls like that ..they tend to leave when you put sex first... thinking that's your priority with her.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Continue To Convince Her by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
Buy her KISS[/] and watch how she will ask yo address [b]ASAP
Re: Should I Continue To Convince Her by bigpicture001: 10:43pm On Apr 22, 2021
@OP, exactly this same thing happened to me, but not this same issue. The ladies holding onto anything unreasonable just to want out.... I begged mine for 1nd half month...

I later realized that a lady who picks offence on unreasonable stuff to want out already wants out but looking for the flimsiest of excuse to leave...

What is worrying yours is the prospect of meeting new guys at NYSC. So doesn't want to be seen as being with someone when she gets there.... It's hard to say.. But just let her b.. It will hurt, but you won't die!

Mine is two months ND counting. ND am now very OK. I dont even have any secret plan to know anything about her anymore...... I moved on.. Like she also did

9 Likes

Re: Should I Continue To Convince Her by FiverrTutor(m): 10:58pm On Apr 22, 2021
Reyjavik:
This is how it went
Me. Okay. Goodnight

I really like her

Lol @ Miraculously she picked my call

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue To Convince Her by Dickson178(m): 10:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
lilvicky68:
Carry dj and speakers..go to her house and play Sorry by Justin bieber..since you wan carry woman for head..
grin hahahaha, this one touch my soul , abeg loud am make others hear am
Re: Should I Continue To Convince Her by DICKstractor: 11:37pm On Apr 22, 2021
undecided

Have you offered sacrifice and she rejected?

Why not sell your inheritance and give to her. She might magically consider you

Have you also tried threatening her that you'll kill yourself and your blood will be upon her? She might allow you to peck her on her cheek

Bro, there are many things to do to get her attention. All you have to do is think outside the box and pray/fast for it to work

No be only miraculously, na scientifically

Nonsense and Desmond Elliot
Re: Should I Continue To Convince Her by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:47pm On Apr 22, 2021
Your moniker is rejkavik,na wetin concern me be that, wetin you find go Iceland gangan,but na me be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Should I Continue To Convince Her by akaahs(m): 12:12am On Apr 23, 2021
Bluezy13:
I keep wondering the breeds of males we have these days.
Honestly, most of them d think through their an*s
Re: Should I Continue To Convince Her by iRepNaija1: 12:27am On Apr 23, 2021
You messed up. Leave her alone and move on. Don't do this again with the next woman you date.

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue To Convince Her by Michelle55: 1:28am On Apr 23, 2021
bigpicture001:
@OP, exactly this same thing happened to me, but not this same issue. The ladies holding onto anything unreasonable just to want out.... I begged mine for 1nd half month...

I later realized that a lady who picks offence on unreasonable stuff to want out already wants out but looking for the flimsiest of excuse to leave...

What is worrying yours is the prospect of meeting new guys at NYSC. So doesn't want to be seen as being with someone when she gets there.... It's hard to say.. But just let her b.. It will hurt, but you won't die!

Mine is two months ND counting. ND am now very OK. I dont even have any secret plan to know anything about her anymore...... I moved on.. Like she also did
Increase the begging watts, she will come around. I can assure you once you buy her Benz everything would work out. smiley

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue To Convince Her by Kosk: 2:52am On Apr 23, 2021
Ss

Re: Should I Continue To Convince Her by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:29am On Apr 23, 2021
Ishilove:

Give her space to get over the provocation and in time she will come round.

Fucky fucky. Nackson

grin grin grin
Re: Should I Continue To Convince Her by johnkey: 3:33am On Apr 23, 2021
some guys dey suffer for girls hands sha, so yesterday this 16 y\o big ass jambite came to my house for the first time and we're already fucking 5 minutes into the visit without even offering her any refreshments. she still came back at night some hours after going home from her 'jamb lesson' with the master teacher. up your game man.
Re: Should I Continue To Convince Her by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:08am On Apr 23, 2021
This coming generation boys are worse with girls
Re: Should I Continue To Convince Her by Norman4real(m): 5:39am On Apr 23, 2021
johnkey:
some guys dey suffer for girls hands sha, so yesterday this 16 y\o big ass jambite came to my house for the first time and we're already fucking 5 minutes into the visit without even offering her any refreshments. she still came back at night some hours after going home from her 'jamb lesson' with the master teacher. up your game man.
I hope you're 16y/o too, coz otherwise we might be having a problem here. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Continue To Convince Her by Arkadrob(m): 5:51am On Apr 23, 2021
Young man, if you know what is good for you, you better leave her alone. She is gone and gone for good. Never make girls your priority it usually ends in premium tears. Better focus more on you. I'm in a good mood today. Go and sin no more.
Re: Should I Continue To Convince Her by femi4: 5:55am On Apr 23, 2021
Reyjavik:
This is how it went
Me. Okay. Goodnight

I really like her
Let her be, If she's into you, she ll come around.

If you want to punish her, date her friend
Re: Should I Continue To Convince Her by rex444(m): 6:03am On Apr 23, 2021
Shey U don see where road block U dey nack head up and down after now U go begin cry say as uber driver dem call u to come pick person for hotel, guess who
Re: Should I Continue To Convince Her by AngelicDamsel(f): 6:08am On Apr 23, 2021
The foundation is faulty.

Sex is the most unserious thing on the mind of a nysc girl who may be planning on settling down.

Women have a strong inner antenna, only few men know this.

If you want sex from a girl, look for a need and satisfy it. This way, she is in an emotional state to show appreciation and she may choose to return a favour. If you offer nothing, don't expect nothing. grin grin grin grin

Ps: there are exceptions.

Dheji2:

Sounds like Prostitution 101

No be juju be that?!

Mutual benefit is a natural phenomenon.
Prostitution is mutual benefit but mutual benefit is not prostitution. wink wink wink

lilvicky68:

Wisdom...

Thanks sugar

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue To Convince Her by tosik(m): 7:01am On Apr 23, 2021
very soon this guy will tell us that he wasn't a simp....abeg leave her alone and start think about your life after nysc...
Re: Should I Continue To Convince Her by Sonnobax15(m): 7:02am On Apr 23, 2021
tongue
Stupid op..You want to chop and clean mouth like say nothing happen..But the big God wey the girl dey serve quick reveal am to her

No be only convince...Infact,try as much as possible to send her money too....Mugu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue To Convince Her by Sonnobax15(m): 7:04am On Apr 23, 2021
femi4:
Let her be, If she's into you, she ll come around.

If you want to punish her, date her friend
This is the most useless advice that I've seen since I joined Nairaland..
Re: Should I Continue To Convince Her by Bigggloadofcum: 7:12am On Apr 23, 2021
When will some guys have sense? When they are 6feet below?!?

Dude free the girl. It's really annoying Burging someone with calls like a lunatic.

Have some self worth. Forget about her, in her mind all u after is her body.
Re: Should I Continue To Convince Her by Charles4000(m): 7:52am On Apr 23, 2021
so what are you trying to say
Re: Should I Continue To Convince Her by AgentGoat: 8:16am On Apr 23, 2021
mumu everywhere

(1) (2) (Reply)

Working Men Turn Me On! / Fingernail Marks During Sex! / Reasons Girls Can Have Sex And Still Be Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.