Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? (7150 Views)

How Do I Convince Her To Move From Chair To Bed After Eating Indomie(photo) / Should I Continue To Convince Her / Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? by Lalas247(f): 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
[quote author=lefulefu post=62254882][/quote]
Carry medal give a.m. grin oniranu
Re: Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
Chybeibe:
Now I know you can bang anything, you are tasteless, classless, type-less, swagless, style-less and you have low self esteem.

What an unfortunate, tasteless, hateful post angry
Lawd!
Who liked it!? shocked shocked

I wish I could pull out your arm from its socket ...and make you eat it!
Re: Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
merahki:

What an unfortunate, tasteless, hateful post angry
Lawd!
Who liked it!? shocked shocked

I wish I could pull out your arm from its socket ...and make you eat it!
Blood of....

1 Like

Re: Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? by Drguzzykola(m): 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
op,,

haaa,, nothing we no go hear..

better dey ready to marry her o coz she no go leave u again,,
she ll be seeing u as a life saver and God sent

1 Like

Re: Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? by joshrare(m): 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
KardinalZik:
Hope you didn't rape her. Coz with her predicament, she can't easily shout for help.
SOME PEOPLE CAN EVEN _FUCK AN _IMBECILE.
This one killed me...I'm dead
Re: Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? by deafeyez: 12:45am On Nov 11, 2017
Keballl:

Get out of here. So having fun with a deaf and dumb person is now considered low class and tasteless.

Nonsense.

And most of these girls dey beautiful and more hygiene compared to the free talkers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? by Okeikpu(m): 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Can you imagine?

I must tell IkpuMmadu Ikpummiri penisCap Okpuamu akpamuomenka Okeikpu
H's still a small boy he neva jam mbada ikpu with 15kg na we wey carry okeamu dey handle that type cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Grab Lady Huge Backside On Moving Motorcycle, Lady Scream. VIDEO / Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED / Frustrated Single Nigerian Ladies Blaming Nigerian Bachelors For Their Woes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.