Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) (66558 Views)

Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" / Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Sunsets: 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2017
emeijeh:
"tight your face", you mean?
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by bedspread: 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2017
ollah1:

Lol, same way Jesus died for sins in
Peter 3:18
John 2:2

While it was negated in

Deuteronomy 24:16
Psalm 49:7
Jeremiah 31:30

That's how inconsistent the Bible is
U BETTER BELIEVE BEFORE U UNDERSTAND.... cos u can't understand because it's a Mystery..
But whether u choose to believe or not THAT SAME JESUS US the BEING that will Decide where u will Spend Eternity
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by seguno2: 2:50pm On Nov 11, 2017
Tolubae1:
wen u go abut spending ur entire life pinging, twitting, facebooking, istagram hw wud u knw wiot d Bible says abut tithe and offering? Even Jesus in d Bible paid tithe wen he told his disciples to go to d river and they will see a golden fish catch it open d mouth of the fish they will see coins, the disciples shud use it to pay tithe for him and themselves, and wen sum Pharisees like u and freeze came up to him to ask him stupidly if it was advisable to pay tithe wot did Jesus tell them, he said give unto Caesar wot is Caesar's and unto God wot is Gods', so wen hypocrites in d likes of you and freeze sit in ur hole and judge people wen u don't knw wot d Bible even say, I can not help but pity u guys, its only obvious DAT wen d blind lead the blind they both fall into a ditch, u better be care, and go read up Malachi 3:8-13 and knw wot God says abut those that don't pay their tithes, and if don't does not convince u before u dare to reply, take a bus to3rd mainland bridge and kill ursef ODE tongue grin cool

You have got yourself all mixed up.
Giving tribute to Caesar is the equivalent of paying TAXES to government.

Matthew 22:17-21King James Version (KJV)

17 Tell us therefore, What thinkest thou? Is it lawful to give tribute unto Caesar, or not?

18 But Jesus perceived their wickedness, and said, Why tempt ye me, ye hypocrites?

19 Shew me the tribute money. And they brought unto him a penny.

20 And he saith unto them, Whose is this image and superscription?

21 They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.

Malachi 3 was addressed to the Levites who were being dishonest and stealing the tithes of agricultural/food items that they were given in line with Deuteronomy 14 every three years.
Read so that you don’t perish for lack of knowledge.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by bedspread: 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
miketayo:

tithe has nothing to do with ones riches or porverty it, doesn't determine salvation either. It's Ur money u can decide to throw it in d dustbin or do wateva u like with it.. even Jesus told d rich man to give up everything and follow him.

Whether u pay tithe or not it adds nothing to Ur spiritual life
I CHOOSE TO PAY MY TITHE...
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
bedspread:
U BETTER BELIEVE BEFORE U UNDERSTAND.... cos u can't understand because it's a Mystery..
But whether u choose to believe or not THAT SAME JESUS US the BEING that will Decide where u will Spend Eternity

You coudnt even counter my comment. Btw, so God has given his powers to Jesus to decide who makes heaven or not?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by don10ky(m): 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
Who be this freezer plz leave the church alone and mind your business. Apostle Johnson is too busy to have debate with you of what benefits to the church?

He gave out cars, houses to people. God has used him to heal people. Freeze wat have you done to ur world nothing but confusion. LET THE CHURCH BE.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by miketayo(m): 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2017
bedspread:
I CHOOSE TO PAY MY TITHE...

Like I said it's Ur money do wateva u like with it. But don't link it to salvation

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by RealityShot: 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2017
TI1919:

See your life na by force to believe your trash
believe what?
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Ejanla07: 3:00pm On Nov 11, 2017
pahen1991:
this is a spiritual thing and not for the cannal. If you dont understand the principles of tithing you need repentance.

make us understand, since u understood

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by seguno2: 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
Tolubae1:
wen u go abut spending ur entire life pinging, twitting, facebooking, istagram hw wud u knw wiot d Bible says abut tithe and offering? Even Jesus in d Bible paid tithe wen he told his disciples to go to d river and they will see a golden fish catch it open d mouth of the fish they will see coins, the disciples shud use it to pay tithe for him and themselves, and wen sum Pharisees like u and freeze came up to him to ask him stupidly if it was advisable to pay tithe wot did Jesus tell them, he said give unto Caesar wot is Caesar's and unto God wot is Gods', so wen hypocrites in d likes of you and freeze sit in ur hole and judge people wen u don't knw wot d Bible even say, I can not help but pity u guys, its only obvious DAT wen d blind lead the blind they both fall into a ditch, u better be care, and go read up Malachi 3:8-13 and knw wot God says abut those that don't pay their tithes, and if don't does not convince u before u dare to reply, take a bus to3rd mainland bridge and kill ursef ODE tongue grin cool

Below is the Bible passage on the money from the fish, which Jesus Christ used to pay TAXES aka tribute to the government.

Matthew 17:24-27 King James Version (KJV)

24 And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute?

25 He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers?

26 Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free.

27 Notwithstanding, lest we should offend them, go thou to the sea, and cast an hook, and take up the fish that first cometh up; and when thou hast opened his mouth, thou shalt find a piece of money: that take, and give unto them for me and thee.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by RealityShot: 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Bible clearly said that we should pay tithe to Orphans, widows, levites, fatherless, foreigners who have no land and poor people.

God in the book of warnings for Prophets/levites called Malachi(meaning "the prophets"wink who are not paying ''A full 10%" of the tithe they receive from the people.

The book of Malachi clearly places levites the duty of bringing ''food on his store house''.

Read Deuteronomy 26 vs 12.

Read Deuteronomy 14 vs 28.

U people should try n read the Bible, don't wait for pastors to tell u which portion u should read.
is there a problem if one chooses to give h/her tithe to levites only?

do the levites own vineyards? Explain mal. 3 v 11 in relation to your 2nd & 3rd sentences.

please i choose to speak no further on this... As you read the bible may you live according to your understanding if you so wish.

good bye
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Ctrlsolutn: 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2017
bomasek:
Freeze is a good writer

I pay tithe but i don't like the way most pastors go abt it, thr4 they shouldn't silent Mr. Freeze.

He's serious abt what he's saying.

And now that he's accepted the debate request, it is Apostle Sherman's turn to respond n fix d date and venue.

My country of origin (Nigeria) wl sure be a better place for all in my life time in Jesus' name. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by totorimi: 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2017
I love Daddy Freeze, he has come to liberate the people held in what I call spiritual bondage.

Collecting people's money in the name of tithe.

Can they go and collect tithe from a real white man so why then are we blacks like this. Help the needy with your wealth and stop funding the pockets of so called endtime pastors who's only asset is their stage razzmatazz and ability to sweet talk people.

Some even apply voodoo to their work to hypnotised their victims. They can't catch me in their folds. I go to my church listen to sermon, I pray I make my offerings and I go home. No rubbish tithe or obligations.

God bless Daddy Freeze for exposing them. I dare any of them to accept the open debate challenge that Daddy Freeze has offered. I bet none will ever accept it because them all scammers. Looking good with people's sweat. Stop tithe for six months and see what will happen to some of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by seguno2: 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2017
RealityShot:

Yes, there is a problem of DISOBEDIENCE to God’s law for Jews in the Old Testament.
The same disobedience made King Saul to lose his crown. I hope that you remember that and do not want such to happen to you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by RealityShot: 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
seguno2:

Yes, there is a problem of DISOBEDIENCE to God’s law for Jews in the Old Testament.
The same disobedience made King Saul to lose his crown. I hope that you remember that and do not want such to happen to you.
this man.. Please dont quote me on this topic again.
thank you
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Interesting15: 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2017
IamtherealRita:

You are a clear definition of a Charlatan
Kindly tell me why you think so.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by jamace(m): 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2017
21 Richest Pastors in the World
1) Eric Macedo $1.1b Brazilian
2) Keneth Copeland $760m American
3) Pat Robertson $500m American
4) George Foreman $250m American
5) David Oyedepo $150m Nigerian
6) E A Adeboye $130m Nigerian
7) Ayo Oritsejafor $120m
cool Hebert Angel $60m Zimbabwean
9) Chris Oyakilome $50m Nigerian
10) Benny Hinn $42m Israeli
11) Joel Osteen $40m American
12) Tshifhwa Irene $35m South African
13) Ray McCauley $30m South African
14)Creflow Dollar $27m American
15 ) Billy Graham $25m American TV star
16) Rich Warren $25m American
17) T D Jakes $18m American
18) T B Joshua $15m Nigerian
19) Mathew Ashimolowo $10m Nigerian
20) Juanita Bynum $10m Kenyan
21) Chris Okotie $10m Nigerian
Compare these with Leaders of Other Churches and their Personal Wealth:

Pope Francis $0 ( Catholic)
Justin Welby $0 ( Anglican)
All other Leaders of Orthodox Churches have, at most, one home where they live , except Pope Francis who has no personal home .

Source: Forbes List

COPIED

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
bedspread:
MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE......

I DONT CARE WHETHER MY PASTOR OR WHOEVER EATS MY TITHE OR NOT...

I KNOW WHERE I WAS WEN I DECIEVED MYSELF AND JOKED THINKING I WAS BEING SMART WITH NOT PAYING.

I KNOW WHERE I AM @ THIS POINT IN MY LIFE NOW THAT AM CONSISTENTLY TITHING....

ITS A CHOICE...... ITS YOUR CHOICE..

ACCEPTING JESUS CHRIST IS THE GREATEST GOOD U CAN DO TO YOURSELF.... ONCE YOU HAVE JESUS CHRIST, ALL THESE TITHE TALKINGS WILL MEAN NOTHING TO U..

True true, your mumu be like your name bedspread. I have a colleague in my office that tithes regularly and is ALWAYS begging me for money. His account balance always negative.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2017
Tolubae1:

It was taxes o not tithe, false prophetess.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by jamace(m): 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
"FOOD 4 THOUGHT"

When anything happens to you, your pastor sleeps well but your parents don't.

"We have been so unfair"

You pay tithes in several thousands and give your parents pittance every month and you are wondering why things are still tight for you?

You have sown cars as seed, alter seeds, birthday seeds, vows, tithes, building projects, yet you have not bought or built one for the people who slaved to send you to school, you don't need Google to tell you what your end will be.

For those who still think your pastor's blessings are superior to your parents' blessings, your suffering is doing push-ups. Abraham blessed Isaac, Isaac blessed Jacob and Jacob blessed his sons. You give your Pastor your first fruit and leave your parents that struggled to pay your fees and you wonder why you lost your job? You buy gifts and sow birthday seed for your Pastor and you dont know your parents birthday or even call when you know. Wise up!

Pastor has his own children to pray for and am sure no pastor mentions your name in prayers everyday like your parents do for you daily...

Every correct pastor should consciously organize parents' appreciation day and look out for how the parents of those folks dropping fat donations are faring....

Thank You.
COPIED

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by crayon001(m): 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2017
Originalsly:

The real issue here is not so much about the tithes but about the deceit....pastors deceiving the gullible. The deceit... why stress sooo much on collecting tithes (deceit2...for God) ... but never ever preaching on how it should be used?...nor using it as it should? A con man gets people to give based on what be tells them... they give to him willingly. They are preaching tithing is a must...Freeze is preaching it is not...same Bible. Wolves dressed in sheep's clothing... Freeze is shearing the wool...the wolves are being exposed...now they are howling.

You may be right, I really dunno. One thing I'm sure of is the fact that how the money is spent doesn't concern me.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by DJperdurabo: 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2017
bedspread:

I KNOW WHERE I WAS WEN I DECIEVED MYSELF AND JOKED THINKING I WAS BEING SMART WITH NOT PAYING.

ACCEPTING JESUS CHRIST IS THE GREATEST GOOD U CAN DO TO YOURSELF.... ONCE YOU HAVE JESUS CHRIST, ALL THESE TITHE TALKINGS WILL MEAN NOTHING TO U..

From your write up, you fall into the ilk of folks who do not understand the tithing argument.

The argument is NOT about the BENEFITS of tithing BUT about the LEGALITY of it scripture wise.

Do you understand now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by ballinballin: 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2017
bedspread:

If you know where you ought to be, you will be crying for the next one month!

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Abdulqareem: 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2017
Now the gullible are awake from there slumber. They use tither's money in building mansions and buying private jets. What a pathetic situation. and yet the poor can't even afford to feed properly. So na so Jesus preach the gospel abi? #freethesheeple

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by PastorAIO: 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2017
seguno2:

Below is the Bible passage on the money from the fish, which Jesus Christ used to pay TAXES aka tribute to the government.

menh, this your bible passage is heavy. Let me repeat it:

Matthew 17:24-27 King James Version (KJV)

24 And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute?

25 He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers?

26 Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free.

27 Notwithstanding, lest we should offend them, go thou to the sea, and cast an hook, and take up the fish that first cometh up; and when thou hast opened his mouth, thou shalt find a piece of money: that take, and give unto them for me and thee.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
RealityShot:

do the levites own vineyards? Explain mal. 3 v 11 in relation to your 2nd & 3rd sentences.

please i choose to speak no further on this... As you read the bible may you live according to your understanding if you so wish.

good bye

There's a problem if u choose to give tithes to only levites, it's against Gods laws. God wants his people to do as he says, not do as they like or as they feel is correct, that was why he works with clear lay down rules. For example someone who was doing something right by catching the Ark if God to make sure it doesn't break was killed by God himself because that person chose to interpret God's law in the way he feels is better.

Levites in the bible days owns no house, owns no land, owns no job, that's why God specified that they must receive tithe. So the only condition for a man of God now to qualify them to receive tithes is if they focus solely on God and do not have any form of income. I know an priest in Enugu Dr/professor Eke he's, a cardiologist n a lecturer in department of medicine in UNEC(UNN), he's also a consultant in UNTH enugu (consultants in federal hospitals earn around 500k per month) and also owns a very big hospital here...........
Is he a levite? Hell no, he's working like 4 jobs.
He's supposed to even assist me n others in the society from time to time.

"Explain mal. 3 v 11 in relation to your 2nd & 3rd sentences"

The whole book of Malachi is a warning for the priest. If u doubt me, please read the whole of Malachi dis nyt It's a very small book in the bible,u can finish it a a few minutes or hours, u will clearly see that it's a warning for priests and malachi 3 vs 8 - 10 is a warning for priests who refused to bring up to 10% of their tithe, ''All of the tithe" not all your tithe.

HAVE U EVER WONDERED WHY PASTORS IGNORE THE WHOLE BOOK OF MALACHI EXCEPT MALACHI3 VS 8 - 10? THEY SIMPLY DONT WANT U TO KNOW THAT IT'S A WARNING N INSTRUCTION TO PRIESTS, PASTORS..

Indeed God was right, his people perish because of lack of knowledge.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by TheHotspur(m): 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
Mariangeles:
your reasoning alone tells a lot about who you are. you can not even comprehend simple English and how low can you get...?

You must be one of their Pastor probably posted to nairaland as one of their e-dogs continue barking

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Mariangeles(f): 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
TheHotspur:

You must be one of their Pastor probably posted to nairaland as one of their e-dogs continue barking

YES! I AM A PASTOR...AND YES ,YOU ARE A DOG!
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by TheHotspur(m): 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2017
Mariangeles:
YES! I AM A PASTOR...AND YES AM ALSO AN E-DOG!

Fulfill the desire of your master
tongue

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Mariangeles(f): 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
TheHotspur:

TheHotpsur: woof!woof!!woof!!!
Mariangeles: Down boy!
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Silvergold40: 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
Pls someone should tell daddyfreeze or whatever he calls himself... To read Malachi 3:10-12...
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Kumbola: 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2017
The pastors and teachers of the Bible all know quiet right that taking or collecting tithe is not true. They are all fake parrots . Must of them are business men.we are followers of Christ Jesus. Christ didn't pay T

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt / 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible / Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.