Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) (66449 Views)

Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" / Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by TI1919(m): 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2017
Mariangeles:
woof!woof!!woof!!!

Please try and rest I believe your pay masters are seing these and they probably must be proud that you represent them very well, the truth is that you have zeal the problem is that your zeal are for stupid issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Preator: 5:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
I wonder how fast Nigeria will grow if we outlaw or severely regulate religious institutions and activities. hoping on miracles have made us forget that we can do most things by ourselves. foreigners brought us the religions but they are not as stupid with it as we are.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by IamtherealRita(f): 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
Mariangeles:
YES! I AM A PASTOR AND AN E-DOG!

Your overseer must be proud of you

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by MaryBenn(f): 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
pahen1991:
this is a spiritual thing and not for the cannal. If you dont understand the principles of tithing you need repentance.

Tithing has nothing to do with repentance Mr Man

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Diamondville(f): 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2017
IamtherealRita:
This is actually an opportunity for these Pastors to repent from their unfaithfull life to God

How can you claim to be man of God and be collecting tithe and offering

Jesus never pay or collect tithe and offering, He lived by faith trusting God for all his need

The Apostles never collect tithe or offering demonstrating the life of Christ which is an example for every Christian who wish to be a follower of Christ (Christian)

Any man who collect tithe and offering is not living by faith in Christ Jesus and so can not be an example for any Christian.

I don't know Daddy Freeze, but from all indications he seems to know what the scripture says even more than all RCCG, Living Faith Pastors and their likes who capitalised on the tithe and offering issues
Jesus didn't collect tithe because he came to the world as MESSIAH not as GOD
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Diamondville(f): 6:28pm On Nov 11, 2017
sirBLUNT:
i love daddy freeze the guy is very intelligent his diction and response is well articulated, he uses bible verses to proove his point but am yet to see dem do same all they do is bring sentiment and prejudice in the name of we are men of GOD..abeg make dem pack well jare..#freethesheeples
#daddyfreezecarrygo
now who's the misled sheep, you don't read your bible but only follow the verse one confused slowpoke called freeze twists and puts in your brain
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by darlenese(f): 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
Jesus didnt collect tithe , does anyone know a verse in the Bible where Jesus requested for tithe ?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Edelweiss44: 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
IamtherealRita:
This is actually an opportunity for these Pastors to repent from their unfaithfull life to God

Jesus never pay or collect tithe and offering, He lived by faith trusting God for all his need

The Apostles never collect tithe or offering demonstrating the life of Christ which is an example for every Christian who wish to be a follower of Christ (Christian)

Any man who collect tithe and offering is not living by faith in Christ Jesus and so can not be an example for any Christian.

I don't know Daddy Freeze, but from all indications he seems to know what the scripture says even more than all RCCG, Living Faith Pastors and their likes who capitalised on the tithe and offering issues

My friend Pls go and park one side joor! When they tell you to read your bible, you will say no and be loafing about. Now your years of accumulated ignorance is now showing.

Who ever told you that Jesus did not receive money from people when he was on earth? Even from birth, the wise men had already started bringing money to him in form of "Gold". Read Matthew 23:23 and see what Jesus said about tithes and how he equated importance of paying of tithes with things like "Judgement, mercy and faith".

How did we come about the concept of "Widow's mite"? Was that not as a result of Jesus watching the offering collection in the temple and he saw a widow drop all the money she had that wasn't too much and Jesus commended her for having given the most because she gave all she had as offering unlike other rich men who gave more money out of the too much money they have?

Was it not Jesus that was asked if paying taxes was right or not, and he clearly said to them "GIVE TO GOD WHAT BELONGS TO GOD, AND GIVE TO CAESAR WHAT BELONGS TO CAESAR "

The same God who commanded tithes and offerings to be paid in Malachi 3:10 is the same God that said "I change not", he is the same yesterday, today and forever! There is no place in the bible where it is recorded that God said we should abolish paying of tithes. If tithing were not important, Jesus would certainly not have talked about it in Matthew 23:23.
If you are not a bible-believing Christian, you can say so and I will understand your hatred for tithe, but don't come here claiming to be a bible-believing Christian and be telling us to disregard God's clear instruction on tithing!
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by donnaD(f): 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2017
genkins:
@donnaD
wetin concern bird and toothbrush? ?is it anybody's business how I wish to spend my money?,or who I feel to dash it to??y is freeze or freezer what ever he wish to call himself choose to keep drinking panadol on our headache abi is it his money we are tithing or using for offerings??or did we beg him for money??y can't sum people mind dere goddam business.talk is cheap he can argue and shout to high heavens that is his business. I don't know y our pastors are giving him cheap popularity to an anti Christ have they forgotten that the devil can quote the scriptures??there is no need arguing with an idiot who can not handle his home that shows you his level of understanding and maturity.if he likes let him keep on crying more than the bereaved i will keep on paying my tithes and the gates of hell cannot stop me,he should then go and hug transformer that the pastors are flying in private jets.our govonors and presidents are looting more money and never even bothering to say a minute prayer for us and we are paying our tax and bills without complaining. who is he to judge is he righteous? ?

.lol..I started reading ur piece and was wondering if a man could be this shallow then I saw ur gender. Most women have fish brains.no intelligence.d next thingvu ko carry belle for your pastor.

for that comment alone u are a certified fool,is it a must u have to quote me.u beta take a chill pull and think about ur personal life and stop judging what is bigger than you.it's foolish men like u dat tinks women are dumb where by u are the bigger fool forming guy.stop taking cheap weed and be sensible.is it ur money that am using to pay tithe??so how is that ur business on how I choose to spend it??get a life and stop being a jobless busybody.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by GoldHorse(m): 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2017
bedspread:
YOU HAVE A POINT BRO....but Listen...

YOU DONT NEED TO BE BORN AGAIN TO BE RICH... There is a Natural law of nature that says, GIVERS NEVER LACK. The moment you are an addicted Giver , u are not Supposed to Lack...
But In The Kingdom of God, for those who Believe in JESUS CHRIST..... Tithing is Required of us......
HE SAID I WILL REBUKE THE DEVOURER WHEN U TITHE..
There is a difference between being rich and Being "THE BLESSING "
Our little only see the man or woman with lots of houses , money and cars as being Blessed.

The Blessings From GOD are Much More than Physical paper (money) u think..
IN THE THINGS OF GOD, DROP UR SENSE AND OBEY....
IT ALWAYS LOOKS FOOLISH TO DO WAT GOD SAYS... for myself and My lovely Wife, we hv Chosen to be FOOLISH AND PAY OUR MONEY TITHES.... JOIN US

Why do we have so many tithe givers in churches who have neither money nor other "spiritual" blessings to show for their efforts apart from being alive.?

Can you give few examples of these blessings from God that are peculiar to only tithers? 2 or 3 will be ok.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by IMASTEX: 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
IamtherealRita:

Lady you have spoken in tune. None of these "men of God" is responding to freeze with biblical injunction. But they are quick to quote one when trying to get tithes from the members. I fellowship in a renowned religious body. It was an amazement when one of the pastor who was close to me stated: "two things the GO don't play with: 1. Reducing tithes/offering (finance). 2. Drop in population." A branch pastor stands to be transferred or sacked when he fall victim of the above mentioned. Then, I silently asked myself, where lies salvation, love?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by sirBLUNT: 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2017
Diamondville:
now who's the misled sheep, you don't read your bible but only follow the verse one confused slowpoke called freeze twists and puts in your brain
u see ur life i dnt blame u though...sense fall on u #freethesheeples

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by PastorAIO: 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
Diamondville:

Could you please explain to us how he has twisted a bible verse?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Diamondville(f): 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2017
sirBLUNT:
u see ur life i dnt blame u though...sense fall on u #freethesheeples
e pain am o.. wipe your tears... tissues and hankies fall on u #useyourbrain
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by IMASTEX: 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2017
IamtherealRita:

Lady you have spoken in tune. None of these "men of God" is responding to freeze with biblical injunction. But they are quick to quote one when trying to get tithes from the members. I fellowship in a renowned religious body. It was an amazement when one of the pastor who was close to me stated: "two things the GO don't play with: 1. Reducing tithes/offering (finance). 2. Drop in population." A branch pastor stands to be transferred or sacked when he falls victim of the above mentioned. Then, I silently asked myself, where lies salvation? Religion is becoming the problem rather than the solution. I believe it is because the government is failing in it duties. When government create more employment, workable and affordable healthcare, education, good roads, housing system, loan access, etc. When the people have less things to pray about especially the basic needs. We will know if Nigerians are really religious?! And those churches built here and there will be empty yet we would have a better nation/people.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Diamondville(f): 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2017
PastorAIO:

Could you please explain to us how he has twisted a bible verse?
of course, have you read that passage?
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by olabrad: 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2017
pahen1991:
oga i dont worship pastors i worship GOD the maker and owner of heavens and earth.

Since you claim the issue of tithe is spiritually discerned and daddy freeze can't therefore, understand it, why can't Suleiman et am give spiritual explanation? Why are they resorting to threats? It's either they don't know shiiit about it or they know they are deceiving people.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by sirBLUNT: 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2017
Diamondville:
e pain am o.. wipe your tears... tissues and hankies fall on u #useyourbrain
see dis one me pained? my dear i dnt pay tithe and i am bless in al ramifications it is u n ur yahoo yahoo pastors dat r so pained dat they keep attaking him, he uses bible verses y nt do same n counter him nw?..u beta wake up b4 is too late #freethesheeple

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by sunkieisland(m): 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2017
bedspread:

I KNOW WHERE I AM @ THIS POINT IN MY LIFE NOW THAT AM CONSISTENTLY TITHING....

ITS A CHOICE...... ITS YOUR CHOICE..

ACCEPTING JESUS CHRIST IS THE GREATEST GOOD U CAN DO TO YOURSELF.... ONCE YOU HAVE JESUS CHRIST, ALL THESE TITHE TALKINGS WILL MEAN NOTHING TO U..

I can't give you orijin but

you deserve a medal.

GBAM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by hotdealz(m): 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
bedspread:
There are 2 Classes of people in that group.
1. Isah 59:1-2 .Such persons should check themselves properly to ensure they are in Good standing with The ALMIGHTY GOD.

2. Those who are in their" TEST OF FAITH PERIOD"
Every child of GOD would pass through this period. It's a time in which your faith and Belief in GOD will be Tested. Everything might fall apart in this period. As long as u refuse to Look or Go back to Egypt, It will Come to pass and your Trials and Travails will Turn to TESTIMONY....

GOD BLESS YOU
But every human being passes through these regardless of their faith or religion. Life is all about ups and downs. But people tend to understand or explain these ups and downs differently.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by PastorAIO: 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
Diamondville:
of course, have you read that passage?

Yes I have.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Diamondville(f): 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
sirBLUNT:
see dis one me pained? my dear i dnt pay tithe and i am bless in al ramifications it is u n ur yahoo yahoo pastors dat r so pained dat they keep attaking him, he uses bible verses y nt do same n counter him nw?..u beta wake up b4 is too late #freethesheeple
you're the one who can't find a bible passage to counter me.. i can counter attention-seeking freeze and his underlings clearly with God's word
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by PastorAIO: 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
Diamondville:
you're the one who can't find a bible passage to counter me.. i can counter attention-seeking freeze and his underlings clearly with God's word

Please do.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Diamondville(f): 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
PastorAIO:

Yes I have.
you didn't read it well because if you did, you would have known that the income in that passage is not tithe
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by obatoro: 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
Somebody pointed out an erroneous teaching backing every points with the scriptures, and they are all saying he is attacking pastors. And none of them have been able to come out boldly to defend their views with the scriptures. I wrote an article about this error 20 years ago.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Diamondville(f): 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2017
PastorAIO:

Please do.
read hebrews 7:2
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Diamondville(f): 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2017
obatoro:
Somebody pointed out an erroneous teaching backing every points with the scriptures, and they are all saying he is attacking pastors. And none of them have been able to come out boldly to defend their views with the scriptures. I wrote an article about this error 20 years ago.
i can
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by PastorAIO: 7:32pm On Nov 11, 2017
Diamondville:
you didn't read it well because if you did, you would have known that the income in that passage is not tithe

The following is the passage that Daddy Frz's account of Tithing comes from: It is Deuteronomy 14:

Tithes

22“You shall tithe all the yield of your seed that comes from the field year by year. 23And before the Lord your God, in the place that he will choose, to make his name dwell there, you shall eat the tithe of your grain, of your wine, and of your oil, and the firstborn of your herd and flock, that you may learn to fear the Lord your God always. 24And if the way is too long for you, so that you are not able to carry the tithe, when the Lord your God blesses you, because the place is too far from you, which the Lord your God chooses, to set his name there, 25then you shall turn it into money and bind up the money in your hand and go to the place that the Lord your God chooses 26and spend the money for whatever you desire—oxen or sheep or wine or strong drink, whatever your appetite craves. And you shall eat there before the Lord your God and rejoice, you and your household. 27And you shall not neglect the Levite who is within your towns, for he has no portion or inheritance with you.

Bible hub even titles the passage Tithe, so I don't know how you feel that the passage is not about Tithes.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by BerryAnny(m): 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
bedspread:
MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE......

I DONT CARE WHETHER MY PASTOR OR WHOEVER EATS MY TITHE OR NOT...

I KNOW WHERE I WAS WEN I DECIEVED MYSELF AND JOKED THINKING I WAS BEING SMART WITH NOT PAYING.

I KNOW WHERE I AM @ THIS POINT IN MY LIFE NOW THAT AM CONSISTENTLY TITHING....

ITS A CHOICE...... ITS YOUR CHOICE..

ACCEPTING JESUS CHRIST IS THE GREATEST GOOD U CAN DO TO YOURSELF.... ONCE YOU HAVE JESUS CHRIST, ALL THESE TITHE TALKINGS WILL MEAN NOTHING TO U..
Now that you are tithing,I think you are more rich and wealthy than Bill Gates,Zuckerberg,Osewa and others who doesn't tithe. Don't give us lame excuse here and name where tithe was compulsory in the bible. You are just one of the low life slowpoke out there who choose to stay gullible no matter what.. #FreeTheSheeple
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by Diamondville(f): 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
PastorAIO:

The following is the passage that Daddy Frz's account of Tithing comes from: It is Deuteronomy 14:

Bible hub even titles the passage Tithe, so I don't know how you feel that the passage is not about Tithes.
now what is the english definition of tithe?
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by bedspread: 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
BerryAnny:

Now that you are tithing,I think you are more rich and wealthy than Bill Gates,Zuckerberg,Osewa and others who doesn't tithe. Don't give us lame excuse here and name where tithe was compulsory in the bible. You are just one of the low life slowpoke out there who choose to stay gullible no matter what.. #FreeTheSheeple
GOD BLESS YOU and GOD HEAL UR TONGUE..
U so dirty inside, and you Need a Cleansing From JESUS before u even talk of Tithing or Not.... GIVE UR LIFE TO JESUS, Dts all you need now
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) by PastorAIO: 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
Diamondville:
read hebrews 7:2

You seem confused. You said that you could counter Freeze and Freeze was talking about the seasonal practice of tithing as laid out in Deuteronomy, the abuse of which led to admonishment of the priests in the book of Malachi.

Please what has Hebrew 7,2 got to do with that. Abram went war, was victorious, presented a tenth of the spoils of war to Melchizedek, Melchizedek brought out wine and bread, and they all ate together.

And when Abram decided to return the spoils of war to the original owners he couldn't return the full amount. Why? Because a tithe of it had been eaten.

genesis 14:

24I will take nothing but what the young men have eaten, and the share of the men who went with me. Let Aner, Eshcol, and Mamre take their share.”

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States / 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible / Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.