Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,114 members, 7,842,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

When Was The Last Time U Went Out On A Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Was The Last Time U Went Out On A Date? (995 Views)

When Was D Last Time U Tasted Dis? / Yoruba Lady Went Out With Man & Came Back With Pain In Her Tootoo / So I Went Out On A Date With This Guy I Met From Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Was The Last Time U Went Out On A Date? by sayrahbankz(f): 8:36am On Nov 11, 2017
Morning nairalanders
This question has been on my mind and i seriously need to ask u guys

When was the last time u went
out on a date with ur boyfriend or girlfriend?

Because i think our guys are not trying at all, come on y'all need to do better treat ur ladies right
Re: When Was The Last Time U Went Out On A Date? by sayrahbankz(f): 8:38am On Nov 11, 2017
Feel free to say ur mind, am new here tho
Re: When Was The Last Time U Went Out On A Date? by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 11, 2017
The day after Chelsea Football Club won the Champions League !!
Re: When Was The Last Time U Went Out On A Date? by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 11, 2017
Hmmm smiley
Re: When Was The Last Time U Went Out On A Date? by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 11, 2017
sayrahbankz:
You are welcome to this forum.
A place where you learn many things that can shape your life positively, where you meet many good people and a place where you also meet some crazy, pessimistic, frustrated soul.
Just chose what you want and ignore the ones the rest.
Welcome to Nairaland!
Re: When Was The Last Time U Went Out On A Date? by McBrooklyn(m): 8:46am On Nov 11, 2017
Re: When Was The Last Time U Went Out On A Date? by purem(m): 8:48am On Nov 11, 2017
sayrahbankz:

since I don't have a girlfriend how will I go out on a date

IF YOU CAN SAY YES TO ME I WILL BE VERY GLAD TO TAKE YOU OUT TODAY BEEN WEEKEND

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time U Went Out On A Date? by olaleks007(m): 8:49am On Nov 11, 2017
sayrahbankz:
Morning nairalanders

Because i think our guys are not trying at all, come on y'all need to do better treat ur ladies right

Pls speak for urself only. Which guys are not trying after u gals don milk us finish

Abeggi

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time U Went Out On A Date? by RoyalBlak007: 8:51am On Nov 11, 2017
♤ Been long

♤ Mehn cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time U Went Out On A Date? by dollyjoy(f): 8:53am On Nov 11, 2017
What's the essence of this question?

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time U Went Out On A Date? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:01am On Nov 11, 2017
you guys are drilling this trend na
maka y

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time U Went Out On A Date? by Demmtek(m): 9:05am On Nov 11, 2017
Probably june i think, i break up with her same day why do ladies think taking them out means you wanna take her to your bed, as a gentle boy i kuku ma tell her go your papa house if nah wetIn u dey think, wetin vex me pass is am not taking pictures as if i ask her in the first place, anyway i go on a date with my eye and leg alone.

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time U Went Out On A Date? by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 11, 2017
Date now happens on d bed. Come to my house tins

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time U Went Out On A Date? by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 11, 2017
yeyerolling:
Date now happens on d bed. Come to my house tins

Strange but true.

A guy said he wants to take me out on a date.
I said hmm. OK, so where will the venue be? He replied, do you know how to get to abc street, at alimosho( note not the name. Of his street though I called a random name). I said hmm yes but any nice spot there?
He replied that's where I live.
I replied OK? But what's the side attraction, where u live? And tell me in details, any live band? Is there a pool? Is there cocktail bar?

Just tell me, whats happening there? For u to choose your house as a date. He scratches his head and said well we will drop by at my place first, at least get to know where I live.

I shook my head And smiled cheesy
I said oh really? .
He said yes, with a blank face then there is a nice spot down my street we can hang out later on

With a straight face, I said anyways am not interested. Too boring for my taste.

And he was like! Feigning a surprise look. But wait what did I say wrong? He asked?
I said no, just Kukuma come ,kidnap me and bundle me to your house. Smhhh
In fact just dey swallow me now now. Smhhh

Some Guys sha. angry

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time U Went Out On A Date? by moorevic(m): 10:26am On Nov 11, 2017
modelmike7:
The next day When Chelsea Football Club won the Champions League !!
That was 5 years back... ah bro you mean o

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time U Went Out On A Date? by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 11, 2017
moorevic:
That was 5 years back... ah bro you mean o
Lol, maybe the next one will be when Nigeria wins the World Cup next year!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Was The Last Time U Went Out On A Date? by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 11, 2017
been a long time.

like 2 years now chai......

sayrahbankz:
Morning nairalanders

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time U Went Out On A Date? by rawpadgin(m): 11:14am On Nov 11, 2017
2weeks ago

Even have a hot date tonight cool

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time U Went Out On A Date? by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 11, 2017
Wait Let Me Drink This Garri finish

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time U Went Out On A Date? by maysimsimple(m): 11:25am On Nov 11, 2017
On my birthday............... grin kiss cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time U Went Out On A Date? by sayrahbankz(f): 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2017
modelmike7:

You are welcome to this forum.
A place where you learn many things that can shape your life positively, where you meet many good people and a place where you also meet some crazy, pessimistic, frustrated soul.
Just chose what you want and ignore the ones the rest.
Welcome to Nairaland!

thank u
Re: When Was The Last Time U Went Out On A Date? by sayrahbankz(f): 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2017
dollyjoy:
What's the essence of this question?

good question
d essence of d question is because Av noticed that lately our guys don't take there ladies out on a date like before, all they know is d oza room. Lol
Re: When Was The Last Time U Went Out On A Date? by agrovick(m): 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
Except you are planning to refund me, none of ya biz tongue
Re: When Was The Last Time U Went Out On A Date? by Proudlyblack(f): 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
Never had a date
Re: When Was The Last Time U Went Out On A Date? by Purvan(m): 4:07am On Oct 28, 2023
never been on a date, i met all my gfs through mutual friends
Re: When Was The Last Time U Went Out On A Date? by Hacks4dummies: 7:18am On Oct 28, 2023
sayrahbankz:
Morning nairalanders

🥴 I see what you did there.

(1) (Reply)

Leaked Video Of Cardi B Twerking Up A “volcano” Before She Had Her Butt Implants / Lady Goes Completely Nakied To Rocks Body Painting Of Ghanaian Celebrities (l8+) / My Husband Cheated With His Ex And He Blames Me For This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.