Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Yoruba Lady Went Out With Man & Came Back With Pain In Her Tootoo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Lady Went Out With Man & Came Back With Pain In Her Tootoo (9660 Views)

Lagos Danfo Womanized Driver Trying To Put Hand Inside Lady Tootoo In The Bus / Yoruba Lady Shares Her Ordeal Meeting The Igbo Parents Of The Love Of Her Life. / Sexy & Busty Yoruba Lady Causes Accident With Her Huge Boobs On The Road (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Lady Went Out With Man & Came Back With Pain In Her Tootoo by jumia1: 8:48am On Sep 12, 2020
Yoruba lady went out with man & came back with pain under her

Unfortunately for this Yoruba lady,she experienced pain under her after going out with man in the night to have fun.

Her friend and ladies around,questioned her where she got the problem but she replied them that she will repeat if God delivery her first from this pain.

She begged them to pray and help her but nothing was done to rescue her helpless situation which they believed it was not ordinal pain.

Watch the video live here:https://wahalablog.com/yoruba-lady-went-out-with-man-came-back-with-pain-under-her-video/

Re: Yoruba Lady Went Out With Man & Came Back With Pain In Her Tootoo by Graceboi1: 8:50am On Sep 12, 2020
Virgina people and their wahala since 1874

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Lady Went Out With Man & Came Back With Pain In Her Tootoo by fati2001(m): 8:51am On Sep 12, 2020
she got what she deserved.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Lady Went Out With Man & Came Back With Pain In Her Tootoo by solmusdesigns: 8:52am On Sep 12, 2020
Lol

Nobody should blame yahoo boys

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Lady Went Out With Man & Came Back With Pain In Her Tootoo by Kriss216: 8:53am On Sep 12, 2020
Una go hear word by force. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Lady Went Out With Man & Came Back With Pain In Her Tootoo by vanida6: 8:55am On Sep 12, 2020
cheesy cheesy person dey read funny news here ooh cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Lady Went Out With Man & Came Back With Pain In Her Tootoo by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 12, 2020
TF is this cheesy
Re: Yoruba Lady Went Out With Man & Came Back With Pain In Her Tootoo by godofuck231: 9:01am On Sep 12, 2020
corkinabuchet , King of pricking pins have hit her
Re: Yoruba Lady Went Out With Man & Came Back With Pain In Her Tootoo by iamyemiakins(m): 9:06am On Sep 12, 2020
Maximum DICKmatization!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Lady Went Out With Man & Came Back With Pain In Her Tootoo by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:07am On Sep 12, 2020
Pray for her on what precisely?
Re: Yoruba Lady Went Out With Man & Came Back With Pain In Her Tootoo by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 12, 2020
jumia1:
Yoruba lady went out with man & came back with pain under her

Unfortunately for this Yoruba lady,she experienced pain under her after going out with man in the night to have fun.

Her friend and ladies around,questioned her where she got the problem but she replied them that she will repeat if God delivery her first from this pain.

She begged them to pray and help her but nothing was done to rescue her helpless situation which they believed it was not ordinal pain.

Watch the video live here:https://wahalablog.com/yoruba-lady-went-out-with-man-came-back-with-pain-under-her/

He probably just shagged her Wella lol

Guy probably had strong form n baddest konji haha

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Lady Went Out With Man & Came Back With Pain In Her Tootoo by Slimtuns(m): 9:10am On Sep 12, 2020
Not everything is spiritual, check to see if the vaginal walls are not ruptured yet! Chai see how fine babe dey display for outside embarassed

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Lady Went Out With Man & Came Back With Pain In Her Tootoo by Vyzz: 11:55am On Sep 12, 2020
fati2001:
she got what she deserved.

SHE DIDN'T DESERVE WHAT SHE GOT MA....

Person no fit go out with person again?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Lady Went Out With Man & Came Back With Pain In Her Tootoo by GasAndOilTheory(m): 11:59am On Sep 12, 2020
This is a movie scene naa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Lady Went Out With Man & Came Back With Pain In Her Tootoo by Kdon2: 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2020
Missyford31:

He probably just shagged her Wella lol

Guy probably had strong form n baddest konji haha

Badt girl spotted grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Lady Went Out With Man & Came Back With Pain In Her Tootoo by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2020
what will be d prayer topic and who will ansa it

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Lady Went Out With Man & Came Back With Pain In Her Tootoo by paulolee(m): 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
why searching for prayer instead of medication??
Re: Yoruba Lady Went Out With Man & Came Back With Pain In Her Tootoo by femi4: 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
Pepper dem gang
Re: Yoruba Lady Went Out With Man & Came Back With Pain In Her Tootoo by jumia1: 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
guess who the lady is ?
Re: Yoruba Lady Went Out With Man & Came Back With Pain In Her Tootoo by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
She should go and bath 7x inside river Niger.. She will b alright....

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Lady Went Out With Man & Came Back With Pain In Her Tootoo by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 12, 2020
Kdon2:

Badt girl spotted grin

Lol.
With her complaining like that he probably rearranged her womb lol
Re: Yoruba Lady Went Out With Man & Came Back With Pain In Her Tootoo by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol.
Womb you say? Dey Don rearrange this one destiny

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Lady Went Out With Man & Came Back With Pain In Her Tootoo by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
Abouwaza:

Womb you say? Dey Don rearrange this one destiny

cheesy

I don't believe in that stuff
Re: Yoruba Lady Went Out With Man & Came Back With Pain In Her Tootoo by Nobody: 3:01am On Sep 13, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol.
did u watch it? Re u the 1 in ur profile?
Re: Yoruba Lady Went Out With Man & Came Back With Pain In Her Tootoo by Nobody: 3:47am On Sep 13, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
did u watch it? Re u the 1 in ur profile?

I don't think I saw the video just the pictures. Yeah is me I'm an australian
Re: Yoruba Lady Went Out With Man & Came Back With Pain In Her Tootoo by jumia1: 6:05am On Sep 13, 2020
grin
Re: Yoruba Lady Went Out With Man & Came Back With Pain In Her Tootoo by Bahamas95(m): 7:49am On Sep 13, 2020
Missyford31:

I don't think I saw the video just the pictures. Yeah is me I'm an australian
Australian ko, Nigerian ni.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Lady Went Out With Man & Came Back With Pain In Her Tootoo by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 13, 2020
Bahamas95:
Australian ko, Nigerian ni.

Wat does that mean? I understand some pidgin but not all of it
Re: Yoruba Lady Went Out With Man & Came Back With Pain In Her Tootoo by Bahamas95(m): 7:57am On Sep 13, 2020
Missyford31:

Wat does that mean? I understand some pidgin but not all of it
It's just a Yoruba slang, I guess you don't understand Yoruba you would have understood what I meant.

Anyways, I don't believe you are Australian?
Re: Yoruba Lady Went Out With Man & Came Back With Pain In Her Tootoo by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 13, 2020
Bahamas95:
It's just a Yoruba slang, I guess you don't understand Yoruba you would have understood what I meant.

Anyways, I don't believe you are Australian?

I'm Aussie. I live in Hobart Tasmania the island state of Australia.
I come on here cos my man is Nigerian I like to learn bout naija.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Lady Went Out With Man & Came Back With Pain In Her Tootoo by Bahamas95(m): 8:04am On Sep 13, 2020
Missyford31:

I'm Aussie. I live in Hobart Tasmania the island state of Australia.
I come on here cos my man is Nigerian I like to learn bout naija.
That's nice!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies...would You Date A Guy Who Smokes Weed?? / How A Girl Raped Me And This Happened / What If Your Boyfriend's Spoken English Is Really Poor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.