Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me (49208 Views)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) / HELP: My 3 Year Old Son Can't Do Without Cartoons, Stays Awake Till Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by Liberal85(m): 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
sexy74:
Conversation between my last daughter and the girl that stays with me.

My daughter : Mary please give me water

Mary : Chisom take water

My Daughter : Dont give me water like a dog, because dog dont drink water

Mary : Who told you?

My daughter: Dogs dont drink water they lick water

Since that time I have been confused ooh.
Abeg does dogs drink water or lick water?
I think you're missing the point here..what's really
Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by Liberal85(m): 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
sexy74:

I think you're missing the point here..what's really at all stake here is your poor English. What heck is "Does
Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by Liberal85(m): 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
sexy74:

I think you're missing the point here..what's really at stake here is your poor English. What heck is "Does dogs?"
Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by Blonchilli(m): 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
sexy74:

Hmm, the are best of friends just as you noted and argue about spoken words or argue about the was tenses are used.
Please train your child the way you want to train her not the way people want you to train her. I know how listening to people concerning your family destroys it faster than having an affair. And try and talk to your daughter more, she's smart and do not deserved to be bashed here. I even felt bad for her
Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by Blonchilli(m): 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
bot101:

The matter just taya me. Too many shallow thinking Nigerians these days. Critical thinkers ate now an endangered species in this country. I see these kinds of things everyday and wonder what the future holds for us as a people.
Train your child how you want them to not how people want you to. Because the average Nigerian envy the success of the other and always looks for ways to bring them down
Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by Nne5: 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
sexy74 how old is the girl that stays with you?

BTW your daughter is one smart child.There was nothing rude about her remark.EOD.

1 Like

Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by Oyindidi(f): 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
gringringrin you think your daughter is smart and wanted the world(Nairalanders) to applaud her smartnessgrin.

Una don finish op with bad(worst)mouth.

5 Likes

Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by ReinaFarine: 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
Oya... Let me draw another off point from the post...

No where did Mary say she wanted to drink the water. So it is quite possible Chisom thought she wanted to lick it.

Lol

I'm not an expert child psychologist, and it might be the rapport she has with the 'stayer' which we as Nigerians doubt because of the horror house help stories we've been hearing....

But:

Your daughter is smart... She probably attends one of those Super private schools... And that is a good thing... Develop her creativity... Expose her to Hollywood kids shows, let her develop her grammar and understanding..... Keep her far away from perceived humorous Nigerian movies with terrible language formation that destroys the vocabulary of the audience.

But at the same time you're developing her mentally, think of her social life. Have alyou interacted with other kids her age outside her school.... My last born is attending one of those preppy private schools... And I know the struggles we're having with her morals... Schools like that tend to produce smart mouthed brats with bossy attitude.

But then again, I don't live with you and the kid. I don't know her or Chisom.... So I mightbnot understand the context and the tone of the conversation. If you've never had complaints about her character, don't listen to everything I'm saying... I'm an outsider after all....

Just be careful that her brain and the praises she gets for being sharp doesn't make her proud and feel superior to others....

I don't know if the child is rude oh! But if she is, it is still very very early to playfully explain seniority.

4 Likes

Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by sexy74(m): 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
Liberal85:

I think you're missing the point here..what's really at all stake here is your poor English. What heck is "Does
Typo error my mistake it should be do dogs, but I was writing in pigin English there.
Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by NoToPile: 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
grin grin grin

What a thread

3 Likes

Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by sexy74(m): 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
emekuzi:

Lol! It's a brilliant discussion from both of them. Actually, dogs drink water and don't lick it. Their tongues are usually curved backwards, helping them to scoop water very fast into their mouth.
That's the point am driving out how did she know the way dogs drink water?
I found out that dogs actually lap water in their mouth, remember Gideon and his soldier story in the bible.
Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by Ugosample(m): 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
potbelly:
You should be more bothered about the way your daughter talked to the maid...

You got that right

1 Like

Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by UjuJoan2: 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
sexy74:

Thanks for your observation.
I never called her a maid neither was my daughter rude to her, you just jumped into conclusion that she is a maid and my daughter was rude.
Dont assume what you dont know or sure of.

I hope you've learnt your lesson. Not everything should be brought to the internet. Internet Nigerians are bitter and unreasonably judgemental people.

3 Likes

Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by UjuJoan2: 1:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
potbelly:

How?

Why should she be bothered? What's wrong with the way the little girl spoke?

Why don't you get off your high horse long enough to think before jumping to conclusions.

Oversabi!

1 Like

Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by UjuJoan2: 1:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
Momcherry:
Op biko stop replying these people that knows nothing about little kids. When my son was around 2-3 years he was so bad mouthed that he calls his father banana head when angry. We will just laugh over it. He was so very funny.
Now he's 7 and so respectful and obedient. When we remind him of some things he used to say, he becomes shy.

Most of the people talking do not have kids. If the ones with kids are also complaining then they are nothing but hypocrites. Every one who is a parent know kids don't have any filter at that age.

1 Like

Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by potbelly(m): 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2017
If your child was offered such by You or her grandma or grandpa or in a friends house And she reacted that way In your presence. how will you feel?
UjuJoan2:

How?

Why should she be bothered? What's wrong with the way the little girl spoke?

Why don't you get off your high horse long enough to think before jumping to conclusions.

Oversabi!
Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by UjuJoan2: 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
potbelly:
If your child was offered such by You or her grandma or grandpa or in a friends house And she reacted that way In your presence. how will you feel?

What do you know about child psychology?

1 Like

Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by Swagahyk(m): 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
potbelly:

Its a good feeling knowing that there are some people out there that have respect for House-helps.
Bless as you!

4 Likes

Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by potbelly(m): 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
Just answer the question
UjuJoan2:

Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by barapistis(m): 3:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
Mimicole:

I seriously can't wrap my head around how judgmental human beings can get... I just can't.

I guess this is what you get when you seek the opinion of strangers that feel they have a right to make assumptions in your life.

In one breath you have concluded that the OP is a bad example, a bad parent and that his child is not well-trained... while missing the harmless humor in the post.

May God help you.

Its simply means I see more deeper than you can

2 Likes

Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by kalvoken(m): 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
OmoOshodi:
RIP English
Queen of England, where has your English taken you to?

4 Likes

Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by sexy74(m): 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
UjuJoan2:

I hope you've learnt your lesson. Not everything should be brought to the internet. Internet Nigerians are bitter and unreasonably judgemental people.
Noted
Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by Mimicole(f): 4:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
barapistis:

Its simply means I see more deeper than you can

On the contrary, it means you're way too shallow than you care to admit.

It also shows that you are not married and do not have a child. Infact I'm sure you're in your teen years. That's the only way you will spew all you did earlier.

Talk less and study (your environment) more, so that when you talk (type) a little bit of wisdom can be reflected.

1 Like

Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by Mimicole(f): 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
UjuJoan2:

Biko help me ask them!!
Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by Mimicole(f): 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
TheManOfTheYear:
Mr Man stop the defensive postures already and accept the fact that you've been a useless father who laid a bad example for your rude brat of a daughter.

At 3,she's already talking like Queen of England. Lord knows what she'll be like when she's 5

Teach your little brat some morals.
Learn to treat everyone under your roof with fairness and equity
I hate oppression with passion.

Defender of the universe! Who are you trying to deliver from oppression here?

And from who? A three year old?

Oga deliver yourself first. You are obviously suffering from mental oppression!
See him all charged up against a 3 year old's innocent remarks. Go and come back after you've had a child, then i'll take you seriously on issues like this...

1 Like

Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by jaszplus12(m): 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
d33types:

You try sha.apart from the bomb Nigerians are known for
oga that one na typos o! no fes!
Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by Henrypraise: 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
d mind of children is totally different from d mind of adults, many pple are insulting d op n reasoning children talk wit d mind of an adult. I bet if his daughter has said "why ar u giving me water like spongebob" no one wud av reasoned anytin to it.

children can liken events to scenarios de av seen n say wat ever de tink innocently... Whilst an adult will reason evil n demons to an ordinary carefree word.

wat if d daughter has said: ...why ar u giving me water like m a princess... of course world pple will say ur daughter tinks lowly of her sef...

@ sexy74 don't let wat ever u av read here get to u... besides most of d pple talking trash don't knw d answer to d question u asked...

peace be unto u, ur daughter n d girl who lives wit u...

1 Like

Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by d33types: 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
jaszplus12:

oga that one na typos o! no fes!

Which typo?? grin grin

Your or you are
Am or I am

The 2 words 90% of Nigerians will fail to use properly
Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by sexy74(m): 5:39pm On Nov 13, 2017
Henrypraise:
d mind of children is totally different from d mind of adults, many pple are insulting d op n reasoning children talk wit d mind of an adult. I bet if his daughter has said "why ar u giving me water like spongebob" no one wud av reasoned anytin to it.

children can liken events to scenarios de av seen n say wat ever de tink innocently... Whilst an adult will reason evil n demons to an ordinary carefree word.

wat if d daughter has said: ...why ar u giving me water like m a princess... of course world pple will say ur daughter tinks lowly of her sef...

@ sexy74 don't let wat ever u av read here get to u... besides most of d pple talking trash don't knw d answer to d question u asked...

peace be unto u, ur daughter n d girl who lives wit u...
Thanks for your understand and explanation ,
most dont understand the question , what I was driving at and the answer to the question.
Thanks again
Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by francizy(m): 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
Mynd44:

Let's be straigh here, your daughter was rude. It does not matter if Chisom is a maid or a nanny, rude is rude and I am bothered that you did not see the need to tell her to be a lil more polite to people.

You should teach your ward basic "please and thank you" also to be polite when requesting for thing. She could have requested for a cup and it is well but "am I a dog"? That escalated too quickly.

Also bothering is that children don't just come up with this thing, someone has been deneaning to Chisom in front of her and she js learning fast. Watch your daughter.

This is a friendly advice

sexy74

If there are people to take advises from, it shouldn't be the moniker I quoted please..

The reason is, there are chronic bigots on here who abuse little powers on this website and can even go as far as disowning their daughters or sons if they ever have anything to do with an Igbo person.

Some of them would even prefer their children ends up with a criminal from other tribes than be with a sincere, reasonable and law abiding Igbo man. That's how much they display their hatred.

So not all online commentators are free from hypocrisy and chronic bigotry..

3 Likes

Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by sexy74(m): 6:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
francizy:

sexy74

If there are people to take advises from, it shouldn't be the moniker I quoted please..

The reason is, there are chronic bigots on here who abuse little powers on this website and can even go as far as disowning their daughters or sons if they ever have anything to do with an Igbo person.

Some of them would even prefer their children ends up with a criminal from other tribes than be with a sincere, reasonable and law abiding Igbo man. That's how much they display their hatred.

So not all online commentators are free from hypocrisy and chronic bigotry..
Thanks my brother I have seen people like that and I know them so am not disturbed about their comments and actions .
I appreciate you for your sincere and truthful write up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children / Who Else Has This Kind Of Mum? / Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.