Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me (49202 Views)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) / HELP: My 3 Year Old Son Can't Do Without Cartoons, Stays Awake Till Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by sexy74(m): 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2017
Moderator I dont know why you would change the topic and put it your own way, please so do the needful and put the topic the way I did right from inception of the topic.
thanks in advance for that.
Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by barapistis(m): 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2017
Mimicole:

On the contrary, it means you're way too shallow than you care to admit.

It also shows that you are not married and do not have a child. Infact I'm sure you're in your teen years. That's the only way you will spew all you did earlier.

Talk less and study (your environment) more, so that when you talk (type) a little bit of wisdom can be reflected.

I can't go further....my reactions or statement were based on subtle areas of relationship which you happen to be ignorant of...nothing more

3 Likes

Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by TheManOfTheYear: 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
Mimicole:

Defender of the universe! Who are you trying to deliver from oppression here?

And from who? A three year old?

Oga deliver yourself first. You are obviously suffering from mental oppression!
See him all charged up against a 3 year old's innocent remarks. Go and come back after you've had a child, then i'll take you seriously on issues like this...
Mrs Mother.. the fact that your children are a colony of spoilt maggots doesn't mean you should go about justifying disrespect and playing the "You're not a parent" card.

The Mary in question is obviously much older than Chisom. And an intelligent human will be able to deduce from the conversation that the girl(Mary) is being oppressed and maltreated. You can tell from the way the OP introduced her and how his little brat spoke rudely to her.

I'm not a fan of oppression ( I'm sorry if you are). So fùck off cuz I don't roll with people with dimwitted mindsets

5 Likes

Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by Mimicole(f): 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
TheManOfTheYear:

Mrs Mother.. the fact that your children are a colony of spoilt maggots doesn't mean you should go about justifying disrespect and playing the "You're not a parent" card.

The Mary in question is obviously much older than Chisom. And an intelligent human will be able to deduce from the conversation that the girl(Mary) is being oppressed and maltreated. You can tell from the way the OP introduced her and how his little brat spoke rudely to her.

I'm not a fan of oppression ( I'm sorry if you are). So fùck off cuz I don't roll with people with dimwitted mindsets

Now with the way you easily spew hate, bitterness, anger and insults at people you don't even know, I can see what a splendid job your sanctimonious parents have done in raising you... wow! kudos to you!

Here you are about to crucify a 3 year old kid for being 'rude' when you are an epitome of rudeness and disrespect yourself!

I pity the kids that will suffer the misfortune of passing through you...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by Mimicole(f): 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
barapistis:

I can't go further....my reactions or statement were based on subtle areas of relationship which you happen to be ignorant of...nothing more

If you look up the word ignorant in any dictionary i'm pretty sure you will find your image there grinning ignorantly... ignoramus

2 Likes

Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by TheManOfTheYear: 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
Mimicole:

Now with the way you easily spew hate, bitterness, anger and insults at people you don't even know, I can see what a splendid job your sanctimonious parents have done in raising you... wow! kudos to you!

Here you are about to crucify a 3 year old kid for being 'rude' when you are an epitome of rudeness and disrespect yourself!

I pity the kids that will suffer the misfortune of passing through you...
My kids will suffer no misfortune because I'll teach them how to be Polite and Respectful—and of course how to respect everyone in the house including the domestic servants.

Because my mama always told me "The bond that links the family together is not of blood but of respect and joy in each other's life"

So go ahead and turn your children to over-pampered leeches. Because you all wanna live the Western style forgetting that even the Westerners discipline their kids when need be.

4 Likes

Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by TheManOfTheYear: 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
UjuJoan2:

What do you know about child psychology?
Answer the damn question and stop avoiding it

1 Like

Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by barapistis(m): 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
Mimicole:

If you look up the word ignorant in any dictionary i'm pretty sure you will find your image there grinning ignorantly... ignoramus

you need study the attitudes and values of the kingdom you represent before arguing with me

I dont think you match my level of understanding,therefore our arguments cannot be productive

3 Likes

Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by Mimicole(f): 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2017
TheManOfTheYear:
My kids will suffer no misfortune because I'll teach them how to be Polite and Respectful—and of course how to respect everyone in the house including the domestic servants.

Because my mama always told me "The bond that links the family together is not of blood but of respect and joy in each other's life"

So go ahead and turn your children to over-pampered leeches. Because you all wanna live the Western style forgetting that even the Westerners discipline their kids when need be.

Continue to wallow in your self absorbed judgmental and irrational mind set. I'm done with you.

2 Likes

Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by jaszplus12(m): 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
d33types:

Which typo?? grin grin

Your or you are
Am or I am

The 2 words 90% of Nigerians will fail to use properly
gaskiya na error in typing I make!
and yes I'm very aware most Nigerians make that mistake using "am" in place of "I'm"
Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by blessedvisky(m): 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
Chai.... Sexy74 really got served..... 7 pages on top dog matter. I'm surprised they haven't uncovered his full name, tribe, church, place to work and address. Fear nairalanders!!

1 Like

Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by Nobleking2000(m): 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
sexy74:

Thank you Mr morals I have heard, but she aired her mind because she was not to be given water in a bowl, she never insulted her or disrespectfully talked to her.
Like I said earlier dont judge .
I rest my case

if younger daughter was that smart at her age to air her mind not to be given water in a bowl in a commanding tone she should have also known that she is also of age to get Herself water when she is thirsty

5 Likes

Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by d33types: 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
jaszplus12:

gaskiya na error in typing I make!
and yes I'm very aware most Nigerians make that mistake using "am" in place of "I'm"

On a lighter note sha.it's all good grin

1 Like

Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by Opiletool(m): 12:24am On Nov 14, 2017
Mimicole:

The fact that you're a mother doesn't mean that you're a good one.

@op, I don't blame your daughter, she's way too small to be faulted, I'd rather put the blame on you for not seeing anything wrong in that conversation. You should have included the details from the start, you expected people to do the analysis on the conversation, so you should expect all round Pragmatic and stylistic analysis. And please don't listen to some people trying to smoothing your ego with their own bad attributes, a little scolding and correction would have done the trick in that situation.
Was the bowl a bad one? Did Mary place the bowl on the floor? For her to have chosen the bowl, it shows that you guys probably use that same bowl for drinking as well, so why the rejection? Possibly a new knowledge she recently acquired, intelligent kids do that. I don't blame those that reads arrogance to her statement, there'sa theory known as 'speech act theory', using words to act, and if deployed to your daughter's statement, then a little bit of arrogance can be spotted in it. At the same time, no dey carry ur matter come Internet biko, u no be daddy freeze.

3 Likes

Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by laudate: 1:03am On Nov 14, 2017
francizy:
sexy74

If there are people to take advises from, it shouldn't be the moniker I quoted please..

The reason is, there are chronic bigots on here who abuse little powers on this website and can even go as far as disowning their daughters or sons if they ever have anything to do with an Igbo person.

Some of them would even prefer their children ends up with a criminal from other tribes than be with a sincere, reasonable and law abiding Igbo man. That's how much they display their hatred.

So not all online commentators are free from hypocrisy and chronic bigotry..
There was no mention of tribe in the OP's post, and tribe was not mentioned either in the post of the person you quoted, but you just had to try and turn the entire conversation on this thread, into a tribalistic issue. Please stop viewing everything through an ethnic lens. undecided This is not the politics section.

Check through everyone's comments here, you will see that no one made any reference to ethnicity. So kindly focus on the subject, and drop your prejudice outside the door. Thank you. sad

3 Likes

Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by sexy74(m): 2:22am On Nov 14, 2017
blessedvisky:
Chai.... Sexy74 really got served..... 7 pages on top dog matter. I'm surprised they haven't uncovered his full name, tribe, church, place to work and address. Fear nairalanders!!
hmm get served?
Well for me am not bothered at least it removed their mind from APC wahala.
Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by sexy74(m): 2:25am On Nov 14, 2017
Opiletool:

The fact that you're a mother doesn't mean that you're a good one.

@op, I don't blame your daughter, she's way too small to be faulted, I'd rather put the blame on you for not seeing anything wrong in that conversation. You should have included the details from the start, you expected people to do the analysis on the conversation, so you should expect all round Pragmatic and stylistic analysis. And please don't listen to some people trying to smoothing your ego with their own bad attributes, a little scolding and correction would have done the trick in that situation.
Was the bowl a bad one? Did Mary place the bowl on the floor? For her to have chosen the bowl, it shows that you guys probably use that same bowl for drinking as well, so why the rejection? Possibly a new knowledge she recently acquired, intelligent kids do that. I don't blame those that reads arrogance to her statement, there'sa theory known as 'speech act theory', using words to act, and if deployed to your daughter's statement, then a little bit of arrogance can be spotted in it. At the same time, no dey carry ur matter come Internet biko, u no be daddy freeze.
Thanks for your write up.
There was no arrogance in her statement and she never did it with the intention to disrespect anyone.

1 Like

Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by francizy(m): 6:20am On Nov 14, 2017
laudate:

There was no mention of tribe in the OP's post, and tribe was not mentioned either in the post of the person you quoted, but you just had to try and turn the entire conversation on this thread, into a tribalistic issue. Please stop viewing everything through an ethnic lens. undecided This is not the politics section.

Check through everyone's comments here, you will see that no one made any reference to ethnicity. So kindly focus on the subject, and drop your prejudice outside the door. Thank you. sad

LoL! Don't you think it's hypocritical for someone who displays so much hatred for a group of people (over 20 million individuals) to become an adviser all over a sudden? The reason I chipped in my comment is that, people like him would even bring up their daughters and sons with the worst form of home training, nurturing them to become chronic tribal bigots; so there's no point in hypocritically trying to advise others.

You should concern yourself with the fact that his moniker was the only one I singled out.. grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by francizy(m): 6:24am On Nov 14, 2017
TheManOfTheYear:

Someone who spew so much bile like you, will never bring up respectful children. Write it down somewhere and you will see it happen before your eyes.. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by francizy(m): 6:48am On Nov 14, 2017
Mimicole:

Continue to wallow in your self absorbed judgmental and irrational mind set. I'm done with you.

Well, I love justice because I was also maltreated by my uncle's wife when I went for holidays as a kid. Nonetheless, I see no big deal in what happened between those children.

That little girl shows signs of intelligence, excellent communication skills and critical analysis. It's her type who are usually nurtured to become superstar actresses from tender ages. Have you wondered why we barely produce child stars in Nigeria? While Hollywood has abundant supply of sharp kids who can act better than our adult actors. It's because of the way people in this country bring up their children with utmost timidity.

Another thing is, Nigerians are bunch of judgemental and hatefilled people who look for every little opportunity to vent their bile on innocent people. Take for example, a young man once created a thread about him being HIV positive; you needed to see how idiots condemned the man to various degrees of attack and judgment. Some even turned it to jokes, knowing fully well that things like that can lead to one committing suicide. Another man created a thread looking for a HIV positive partner and the same thing happened.

So I blame the OP for actually bringing his family fun time to Nairaland. It's what you see that you get on here bro. No matter how good you may appear to be, people will still condemn and crucify you on Nairaland. That's Nigerians for you.

3 Likes

Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by Disneylady(f): 7:52am On Nov 14, 2017
TheManOfTheYear:

Colony of maggots?........that aside,
I don't know why some people here are claiming they are parents but do not know what parenting is all about. Though I Wasn't there to see the reaction of OP's daughter, but it can be deduced that she spoke harshly to the girl. OP didn't help the matter too with the way he introduced the girl which signifies she could be a house maid. You guys may think the baby is smart, but there's a difference between smartness and bossy attitude. She could have told Mary that she wanted to drink from her cup in a polite manner. Op is just defending what is not. 3years old or not, you start training your child now when they are still flexible not when they've turned dried fish......my cent though

6 Likes

Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by Disneylady(f): 8:05am On Nov 14, 2017
francizy:

Well, I love justice because I was also maltreated by my uncle's wife when I went for holidays as a kid. Nonetheless, I see no big deal in what happened between those children.

That little girl shows signs of intelligence, excellent communication skills and critical analysis. It's her type who are usually nurtured to become superstar actresses from tender ages. Have you wondered why we barely produce child stars in Nigeria? While Hollywood has abundant supply of sharp kids who can act better than our adult actors. It's because of the way people in this country bring up their children with utmost timidity.

Another thing is, Nigerians are bunch of judgemental and hatefilled people who look for every little opportunity to vent their bile on innocent people. Take for example, a young man once created a thread about him being HIV positive; you needed to see how idiots condemned the man to various degrees of attack and judgment. Some even turned it to jokes, knowing fully well that things like that can lead to one committing suicide. Another man created a thread looking for a HIV positive partner and the same thing happened.

So I blame the OP for actually bringing his family fun time to Nairaland. It's what you see that you get on here bro. No matter how good you may appear to be, people will still condemn and crucify you on Nairaland. That's Nigerians for you.
Has anyone vented his or her anger on you?. You better tell OP the truth, you pamper and scold at the same time. Don't do copy copy, westerners do rebuke their wards when they go Wrong

3 Likes

Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by laudate: 11:19am On Nov 14, 2017
francizy:
LoL! Don't you think it's hypocritical for someone who displays so much hatred for a group of people (over 20 million individuals) to become an adviser all over a sudden? The reason I chipped in my comment is that, people like him would even bring up their daughters and sons with the worst form of home training, nurturing them to become chronic tribal bigots; so there's no point in hypocritically trying to advise others.

You should concern yourself with the fact that his moniker was the only one I singled out.. grin cheesy
Why am I not surprised? You are so good at playing the ethnic card, because you are blinded by hate for other ethnic groups. You cannot help but taint everything with tribalism, even when there is nothing remotely related to such an issue, in the conversation.

I do not hate 20 million people. And I do not see where the person who you responded to, also made any remarks, inside this thread, showing hate for 20 million people. Your love for exaggeration and stoking the embers of hate, must have caused you to make this allegation.

However, I have always said one thing on this forum. If anyone decides to launch any tribal slurs or ethnic hate in my direction, I will serve it back to them in equal measure. I really don't care where that person comes from. And I have no apologies for it. I used to turn the other cheek in the past, and people mistook my silence for weakness, and used it to launch vile assaults on my moniker. Until I decided not to keep quiet, any longer. undecided If any other person also decides to do so, I cannot blame them.

Most times, it is your brothers and people like you, who start fanning the embers of hate, vile insults and petty propaganda on most threads. Yet, when anyone gives them a taste of their own medicine they start alleging that everyone hates them, and start playing the victim card, just as you have done here. sad

This thread had absolutely nothing to do with ethnic issues, but you just had to bring it up because of the innate hatred in your soul for others, and because you wanted to play the victim, as usual. Don't you get tired of doing this? Grow up, please and stick to the topic, instead of seeking public sympathy like a misguided child! Everyone can see you are the real bigot here!!

2 Likes

Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by bot101(m): 11:27am On Nov 14, 2017
TheManOfTheYear:
Are you one of those braggarts who support the raising of little spoilt brats??

Your comment baffles me beyond limits cuz from what I and everyone else could see from the conversion, the little brat was rude to someone supposedly older than her.
Where is respect these days? Character decay has become the order of the day

See you who is properly trained, braggarts and brats. The polar opposite of what they preach.

1 Like

Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by legalgoon: 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
paulynpen:

That's it! Exactly the problem. You believed the grammar problem is more important than the upbringing. Then we will grow to face another monster. Who knows if she will be one of Nigeria's presidents or senator. She has teacher in her school to correct her grammar but we have to do Justice to her character

Lol still don't get your point?
Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by legalgoon: 2:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
paulynpen:

That's it! Exactly the problem. You believed the grammar problem is more important than the upbringing. Then we will grow to face another monster. Who knows if she will be one of Nigeria's presidents or senator. She has teacher in her school to correct her grammar but we have to do Justice to her character

Lol so you can tell by this short piece and from what her father said that her upbringing is poor? Bros!

Please answer the following:
1. What was the thread opened for?
2 Most kids are edgy and inquisitive and very surprisingly rude even at the most unlikely moments. Is this the father's fault also?
3. How do you supernaturally know she'll grow up to be a "monster" ( which by the way is A very harsh word to use to describe a kid you've never met)
4. How do you intend to "do justice to her character" ?
5. This isn't a question but an assertion: You are a typical Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by paulynpen(m): 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2017
legalgoon:

Lol so you can tell by this short piece and from what her father said that her upbringing is poor? Bros!

Please answer the following:
1. What was the thread opened for?
2 Most kids are edgy and inquisitive and very surprisingly rude even at the most unlikely moments. Is this the father's fault also?
3. How do you supernaturally know she'll grow up to be a "monster" ( which by the way is A very harsh word to use to describe a kid you've never met)
4. How do you intend to "do justice to her character" ?
5. This isn't a question but an assertion: You are a typical Nigerian
I am most stunned at your questions or assertions. I am particularly afraid because we av lost ourselves our values and norms as human and most particularly as Africans. I will not bother myself sludging it out with you because it will end in futility. Let me tract sparingly to two of your questions and leave the rest in oblivion.
2. Everyone are born selfish rude and crude, what you see in children either good or bad is what their parents gave them. There are children that would post rate and greet elders while some don't. The ones that prostrate for elders I guess they were thought in the spirit world? My brother we must learn to be sincere to ourselves
3. You did asked how I know she may grow to be a monster but did not react to my speculation of her her being a president or senator, this shows the level of selfishness and hatred for criticism we have plung into. There are chances of her either being a monster or a president depending on her trainings. That is why we are telling her father even he asked for help in grammar correction but our eagle saw that there ate more serious issues to handke . lastly if you can take my praise for her, you can as well accept the criticism.
Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by francizy(m): 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
laudate:

Why am I not surprised? You are so good at playing the ethnic card, because you are blinded by hate for other ethnic groups. You cannot help but taint everything with tribalism, even when there is nothing remotely related to such an issue, in the conversation.

I do not hate 20 million people. And I do not see where the person who you responded to, also made any remarks, inside this thread, showing hate for 20 million people. Your love for exaggeration and stoking the embers of hate, must have caused you to make this allegation.

However, I have always said one thing on this forum. If anyone decides to launch any tribal slurs or ethnic hate in my direction, I will serve it back to them in equal measure. I really don't care where that person comes from. And I have no apologies for it. I used to turn the other cheek in the past, and people mistook my silence for weakness, and used it to launch vile assaults on my moniker. Until I decided not to keep quiet, any longer. undecided If any other person also decides to do so, I cannot blame them.

Most times, it is your brothers and people like you, who start fanning the embers of hate, vile insults and petty propaganda on most threads. Yet, when anyone gives them a taste of their own medicine they start alleging that everyone hates them, and start playing the victim card, just as you have done here. sad

This thread had absolutely nothing to do with ethnic issues, but you just had to bring it up because of the innate hatred in your soul for others, and because you wanted to play the victim, as usual. Don't you get tired of doing this? Grow up, please and stick to the topic, instead of seeking public sympathy like a misguided child! Everyone can see you are the real bigot here!!

I didn't bother reading your crap. All I know is that I've made my points known to him and if you aren't comfortable with it, sniper is cheap..

1 Like

Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by laudate: 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
francizy:
I didn't bother reading your crap. All I know is that I've made my points known to him and if you aren't comfortable with it, sniper is cheap..
You didn't bother to read my comments, but you cared enough to respond to it? Hehehe...take your own advice and drown your sorrows in a bottle of sniper. You won't be missed. undecided
Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by MaryBenn(f): 9:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
VocalWalls:
I hope this teaches the OP a lesson. Don't go creating threads everywhere for silly things.

Exactly grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin everybody wants to open thread grin grin grin
Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by francizy(m): 7:50am On Nov 16, 2017
laudate:

You didn't bother to read my comments, but you cared enough to respond to it? Hehehe...take your own advice and drown your sorrows in a bottle of sniper. You won't be missed. undecided

When useless bigots come online to attack people who makes sense, it's obvious. If not that my truthful words hit a nerve, the bigot would've stayed mum.

I don't usually have time for f**ls whose full time job is making tribal slurs on the internet..

So outsies!!!

1 Like

Re: Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me by laudate: 9:28am On Nov 16, 2017
francizy:
When useless bigots come online to attack people who makes sense, it's obvious. If not that my truthful words hit a nerve, the bigot would've stayed mum.

I don't usually have time for f**ls whose full time job is making tribal slurs on the internet..

So outsies!!!
See this one! undecided Were you not the same person who introduced an ethnic angle into a perfectly innocent discussion, that was devoid of such things? Now that you were called out on it and your hypocrisy was exposed, you are pretending that you do not like tribal slurs on the internet. Wow! You are such a hypocrite. shocked

You would never be able to recognise the truth even if it came and hit you in the face.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children / Who Else Has This Kind Of Mum? / Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.