Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) (7710 Views)

61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) / Beyoncé & Meghan Markle Met Publicly For The First Time (Photos) / Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by delugajackson: 12:06am On Nov 12, 2017
Shes so ugly. WTF?
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by makydebbie(f): 8:13am On Nov 12, 2017
Augustap:

Thanks pal. Dimpl129 nd Makydeie come and join me grin shayo aff come
Thanks babe, make I finish everything before dimples come. grin
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by Augustap(f): 9:05am On Nov 12, 2017
makydebbie:
Thanks babe, make I finish everything before dimples come. grin
Oya finish am finish am. Dimples go soon wake grin
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by makydebbie(f): 9:07am On Nov 12, 2017
Augustap:

Oya finish am finish am. Dimples go soon wake grin
Yes oo. grin grin
E don finish. grin
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by Alwaysking: 9:16am On Nov 12, 2017
makydebbie:
Yes oo. grin grin
E don finish. grin
You know dey go church? see as you dey everywhere like MTN.
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by 8stargeneral: 10:23am On Nov 12, 2017
Dis Angela nwaosu is gradually getn mad ,she don leav facebook,come nl dey mad again
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
This Angela nwosu will do anything for popularity, her madness started in igboist group where she is always complaining how she is single and lonely as fucck.
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
Augustap:

Thanks pal. Dimples129 nd Makydebbie come and join me grin shayo aff come

Oya! How you know me so well! I Missed dat one but let me start the rotation grin grin grin

Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by SuperWorld(m): 11:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
Are u kidney me?
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by Augustap(f): 9:11am On Nov 19, 2017
Dimples129:

Oya! How you know me so well! I Missed dat one but let me start the rotation grin grin grin
Babe if you take one roll of that thing, you go fit survive? grin
Makydebbie come see wetin big pass our head, this Dimples129 is crazy af grin
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by makydebbie(f): 9:14am On Nov 19, 2017
Augustap:

Makydebbie come see wetin big pass our head, this Dimples19 is crazy af grin
Me I can't too. cheesy
I'll just smoke and sleep before I start seeing things and hearing voices. grin
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 19, 2017
Augustap:

Makydebbie come see wetin big pass our head, this Dimples129 is crazy af grin

One pull of that and you fit to see Jesus grin grin cheesy
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 19, 2017
makydebbie:
Me I can't too. cheesy
I'll just sniff and sleep before I start seeing things and hearing voices. grin

Sniff and sleep grin grin grin
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by Augustap(f): 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
Dimples129:

One pull of that and you fit to see Jesus grin grin cheesy
I swear you'll see Him in His full regalia. That thing na killer grin
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by Augustap(f): 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
makydebbie:
Me I can't too. cheesy
I'll just smoke and sleep before I start seeing things and hearing voices. grin
Kikikikikiki, as in eh grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Creepiest Things I Observed When Cleaning A Corpse. (graphic Images) / Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? / Igbo Guys Why Do Yhu Call Yhur Girlfriends "Mummy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.