Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Man Proposes To His Fiance In The Middle Of Highway (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Fiance In The Middle Of Highway (photos) (1119 Views)

Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style / 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics / Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Fiance In The Middle Of Highway (photos) by rizzyrozz: 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
An unidentified man went down on his knees to ask the “big question” “will you marry me” in the middle of a busy road in Mombasa-Nairobi, Kenya.

This action left many who witnessed it envy, as motorists and passengers using the busy highway came down and witnessed the rare scenario.

The young man knelt down and asked his fiancés hands in marriage and the lady wasted no time in shouting yes.

source: https://royalsgist.com/2017/11/11/man-proposes-fiance-middle-highway-kenya-photos/

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiance In The Middle Of Highway (photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
That one na Highway?
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiance In The Middle Of Highway (photos) by subtlemee(f): 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
It's remaining to propose at the cemetryundecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiance In The Middle Of Highway (photos) by madridguy(m): 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
Maybe you and I should set the record tongue

subtlemee:
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiance In The Middle Of Highway (photos) by David160(m): 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
if he was hit now ....
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiance In The Middle Of Highway (photos) by NigerDeltan(m): 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
Is that not tonto dike?
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiance In The Middle Of Highway (photos) by Stevengerd(m): 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
subtlemee:
Let's go den, lemme propose to you There.
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiance In The Middle Of Highway (photos) by iamJ(m): 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2017
See the woman cheesy

Blind man

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiance In The Middle Of Highway (photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2017
subtlemee:

madridguy:
Maybe you and I should set the record tongue

I know a graveyard I can arrange for you guys at a very cheap rate. grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiance In The Middle Of Highway (photos) by madridguy(m): 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2017
grin grin grin

fuckerstard:

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiance In The Middle Of Highway (photos) by naijaboiy: 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2017
Guys wey no get money to do posh proposal gats find alternate.

I guess next will be a rail way. cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiance In The Middle Of Highway (photos) by subtlemee(f): 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
fuckerstard:

Kikikikikiki. I rebuke you o
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiance In The Middle Of Highway (photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2017
iamJ:
See the woman cheesy

Blind man

Yes right grin

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiance In The Middle Of Highway (photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
I see two old people acting childishly undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiance In The Middle Of Highway (photos) by futuremrzjude(f): 11:50am On Nov 12, 2017
grin
Kashybabyisraci:

Yes right grin
cheesy
Kashybabyisraci:

Yes right grin
Na jude pisure be dis?

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Legal Wife? / My Heart Is Broken / Lady Reveals What She Will Do For Her Husband In Their Marriage. See Her Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.