Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style (66310 Views)

Hausa Man Slaps The Behind Of His Fiance In Sexy Pre-wedding Pictures / 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics / Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by StoriesUpdate: 3:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
Abuja Event Planner, Real Estate Agent Engaged To Her heartthrob In Grand Style

An Abuja-based event planner and real estate agent, Adaora Anuamadi was at the weekend engaged to her sweet charming prince, Mr. Ugochukwu Okonkwo a businessman.

The event at Grand Cubana hotel Abuja brought together friends and family members of the couple where a reception was held in their honour.

The glamorous event got guests more excited when the fiancé knelt down before the crowd of friends and family to pop the question to his wife-to-be.

It was an exciting moment when Miss Adaora, also a hair stylist said a big yes to Mr. Ugochukwu, agreeing to marry him.

The couple are both from Anambra state and have in the last couple of years been in relationship.

Adaora is known among friends as "show stopper aka Ifeabata" because of her generosity with money, not only at social functions but in the lives of people around her.

She is a philanthropist who has made significant impact in the lives of many by showing them ways to self-reliance and entrepreneurship.

Preparations have commenced for their wedding later in the year in Abuja and high-powered committee has been set up to make the wedding classy and an event to remember.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2023
Plus size getting engaged, it's a rare something 😂. I prefer a quiet engagement.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by WildChild00(m): 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by StoriesUpdate: 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2023
More

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by StoriesUpdate: 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2023
Continue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by Nemesis0147(m): 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2023
Alex is back….the guy no happy sha.
He is stuck for life

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by Justbehave(m): 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2023
I no wan talk Wetin dey my mind. grin

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by Kobicove(m): 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2023
I hate this act of kneeling down in public to propose to a lady with passion! angry

177 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by Heroicvic(m): 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2023
And I dey here dey waste 😭

1 Like

Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by slawomir: 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Anyway I nor go talk anything way dey inside this my mind this evening

One man's poison is another man's food

different strokes for different folks

That is why i nor go talk
Because if I talk

Hmmmm...make I drag my weed with anger while I walk outta this thread

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by Praktikals(m): 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2023
cheesy
Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by bigdammyj: 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
Okay, seen.
Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by Justbehave(m): 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
Omihanifa:
Bloody gigolo claiming real estate mogul undecided
The real estate agent is the lady not the man.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by HateBigots: 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
angry
Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by FalseProphet1(m): 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
I will not say what I've seen.

I wish them a happy married life.

This I have seen.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by omoyankee3(m): 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2023
It is well
Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by IamAtAnger: 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Justbehave:
I no wan talk Wetin dey my mind. grin
Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by Machinegun91(m): 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
De man don enter 1 chance

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by Earlystar698(m): 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
Alex I see you with new moniker grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by seunlayi(m): 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
Nigeria police, work don land. See dem stepping on our naira notes kiss undecided

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by Earlystar698(m): 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
Space for sell

1 Like

Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by Bashnigga(m): 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
Staged abeg... they're rocking matching outfits.
Looks like she bought the ring and gave it to guy man to propose.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by IamAtAnger: 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2023
Poverty dey reset brain 🤣🤣🤣 poverty go limit u to have no choice in this life 🤣🤣🤣🤣
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

One man's poison is another man's food

different strokes for different folks

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by RemoveKebab: 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2023
Some men dey try oh grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by poseidon12: 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2023
Omihanifa:
Bloody gigolo claiming real estate mogul undecided

It is the lady that is the 'real estate mogul', not the guy.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style by SleekyP(m): 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2023
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding / Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta / See 5 Step To Disvirgin A Girl Without Her Feeling Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.